Thread: OT:What chants should the Yanks should expect

What chants should the Yankees expect tonight? After the "Who's Your Daddy?" the other night the Nation should be out in full force. I hope they don't do anything towards Mariano. I heard a good one they should chant at Sheffield - "Who's Your Dealer?"

Hall Of Fame
    "Who Dat is?"

"That's jus My Baby Daddy"

All Pro
    How about "Please don't sweep us!"

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I like "we belong to you"

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    :ph34r:

How about:

It feels good to be your *****!!!

This is what Sheffield will here

As already mentioned "whose your dealer"

and of coarse "Steeeroidds, Steeroids"

jeter will hear "Jeter swallows" ALways a crowd favorite and fun for the whole family.

Arod will here " Jeters kiss-ass" That one upset him in late september I had seats along the 3rd baseline for the last series, he was visably upset.

I am sure you will here a few more, but nothing will ever match the Jason Kidd chant "wife beater" at the fleet, that was funny as hell, and of coarse Darryl Strawberry when he was with the Yanks and he had to play right instead of DH one game, and all the "crack head" chants done to the same tune of the "Darryle" chants from the 86 series, Darryl actually asked out of the game.

I prefer the haunting Caaalllllviinnnn chants from the 86 series.

Maxman
    Originally posted by PETER PAT@Oct 15 2004, 10:41 AM

jeter will hear "Jeter swallows" ALways a crowd favorite and fun for the whole family.

Arod will here " Jeters kiss-ass" That one upset him in late september I had seats along the 3rd baseline for the last series, he was visably upset.

I am sure you will here a few more, but nothing will ever match the Jason Kidd chant "wife beater" at the fleet, that was funny as hell, and of coarse Darryl Strawberry when he was with the Yanks and he had to play right instead of DH one game, and all the "crack head" chants done to the same tune of the "Darryle" chants from the 86 series, Darryl actually asked out of the game.
    Jeter swallows chants...Nothing but class from the chowds.

Hall Of Fame

I feel the Chowds chanting YANKEES SUCK at the Patriots celebration takes the cake.....talk about futility.

They had Schilling and Pedro (Who's your daddy) Martinez to start the series and they are 0-2

Can you say greeeeat!!!!!!!

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Maxman+Oct 15 2004, 09:45 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Maxman @ Oct 15 2004, 09:45 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-PETER PAT@Oct 15 2004, 10:41 AM

Jeter swallows chants...Nothing but class from the chowds. [/b][/quote]
    nothing nearly as good as who&#39;s your daddy

Thats not true, "wife beater" is way better And i always have a soft spot for the Steroids chant ever since the Canseco days.

Hall Of Fame

Nuff Said

All League
    Charter JI Member

After about the third inning, I doubt we&#39;ll hear anything at all.

Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™@Oct 15 2004, 10:47 AM
    If not earlier. I can&#39;t tell you how well Arroyo will pitch, but he will give up a few runs. Brown, however, if he&#39;s not messed up by rain delays, I truly believe will be super.

Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™@Oct 15 2004, 12:47 PM
    I&#39;m with Bob

I believe the only thing you&#39;re gonna hear out of fenway tonite is dead silence, or what I like to call the "death rattle"

Oh they&#39;ll start off loud, but soon those chants will be replaced by the death rattle

Hall Of Fame
    I thought the "Just Say No&#33;" chants to Strawberry were classic, as was the sixth inning "Where is Rog-er? da, da, da da da..." after he was knocked out early in that ALCS game in 1999.

"Who&#39;s Your Daddy?" is definitely a good current one.

"A-Rod&#39;s bet-ter" to Jeter is a good one.

Originally posted by PETER PAT@Oct 15 2004, 10:41 AM

how classy. your idiot fans are part of the reason your team always loses. karma.

saying jeter swallows and saying ass kisser is a great lesson for all parents to teach their young children.

chowds

Hall Of Fame
    I LOATHE the yankee sucks chant.

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Oct 15 2004, 01:52 PM
    I believe the only thing you&#39;re gonna hear out of fenway tonite is dead silence, or what I like to call the "death rattle"

Oh they&#39;ll start off loud, but soon those chants will be replaced by the death rattle