Thread: I'm going to a Halloween party on Saturday

All League
    Charter JI Member

I'm dressing up as a Yankee. If all goes well, I'll add a broom and a pair of red socks.

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™@Oct 15 2004, 07:31 AM
    I'm dressing up as a Yankee. If all goes well, I'll add a broom and a pair of red socks.
    I think maybe you should just go as is - an assh*ole Maybe you should bring JonE and you can be two ugly butt-cheeks. Better yet, get a Matsui mask, scare all the children with sheer ugliness and steal their candy.....

only kidding.......just a little bitter (can yah tell???) :lol:

BTW, have you decided to travel to Foxboro next week?

All League
    Charter JI Member

Can't make Foxboro this year, Garb. Too many demands on my time and money.

I'll have a drink with you someday. I promise.

BTW - the Matsui mask idea is pretty funny. There won't be any kids, though, and it would take more than that to steal the alcohol from the folks I'll be with. :lol:

If I owned a Sox jersey and cap, I'd get a long black wig, a fake beard and I'd wear a collar.

Maxman
    Bob...I am going to a party and I am dressing as PEDRO. Dead serious. Black face and all. Hopefully that doesn't insult anyone.

This is what I consider to be my 2nd best costume of all time. Only rivaled by the party in the early 90's that saw me goes as Flava Flav...kitchen clock around the neck and all. YEAH BOY!

All League
    Charter JI Member

Max - people in my office are looking at me because I'm laughing so hard.

So much for pretending I'm working...

Originally posted by Maxman@Oct 15 2004, 09:50 AM
    Bob...I am going to a party and I am dressing as PEDRO. Dead serious. Black face and all. Hopefully that doesn't insult anyone.

This is what I consider to be my 2nd best costume of all time. Only rivaled by the party in the early 90's that saw me goes as Flava Flav...kitchen clock around the neck and all. YEAH BOY!
    Man, I haven't dressed up for Halloween in years but when a friend asked me the other day if I'd be willing, the first thing I thought of was "I'm going as Pedro, pacifier and all"

Originally posted by Maxman@Oct 15 2004, 08:50 AM

Great idea!!
    :lol: :lol: :lol: