View Poll Results: Will Ralph Nader effect the election?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he will take votes away from Kerry.

6 54.55%
  • Yes, he will take votes away from Bush.

0 0%
  • No, he will take equal amounts from both.

3 27.27%
  • In a surprising upset, he wins.

2 18.18%

Thread: Ralph Nader

Veteran
    This just goes to show how disinchanted people are becoming with both major parties who refuse to give us a decent choice to select from. The Democrates seem to be a little nervous about Nader. I think he takes enough votes from Kerry that it won't be as close as the last election.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    how about this for a prediction

the Libertarian candidate does more damage to bush than Nader does to Kerry

Originally posted by BucJeff@Oct 15 2004, 01:37 PM
    This just goes to show how disinchanted people are becoming with both major parties who refuse to give us a decent choice to select from. The Democrates seem to be a little nervous about Nader. I think he takes enough votes from Kerry that it won't be as close as the last election.
    God, we can only HOPE he'll take enough votes away from Kerry for Bush to win.

All League
    Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Oct 15 2004, 04:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Enrique Pallazzo @ Oct 15 2004, 04:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BucJeff@Oct 15 2004, 01:37 PM
    This just goes to show how disinchanted people are becoming with both major parties who refuse to give us a decent choice to select from. The Democrates seem to be a little nervous about Nader. I think he takes enough votes from Kerry that it won&#39;t be as close as the last election.
    God, we can only HOPE he&#39;ll take enough votes away from Kerry for Bush to win. [/b][/quote]
    As a conservative I assume you are a Christian, and Christians don&#39;t take the lords name in vain, God damnit

Originally posted by Section109Row15@Oct 15 2004, 04:09 PM

As a conservative I assume you are a Christian, and Christians don&#39;t take the lords name in vain, God damnit
    Although conservatism does not necessarily denote Christianity, I like to think I was ADDRESSING God as sort of a prayer. Can I get away with that? lol

Waterboy
    Ralph Nader is an enabler of BUSH&#39;s backwardness and He is an ego-manic

Originally posted by hackettsucks@Oct 15 2004, 04:51 PM
    Ralph Nader is an enabler of BUSH&#39;s backwardness and He is an ego-manic
    I sort of see him as a guy who truly believes in what he&#39;s preaching. I think that he believes in the American way. I think he belives that no matter what affect his participation has in the system, he still needs to stay in the race as a matter of principle. No?