View Poll Results: Will Ralph Nader effect the election?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, he will take votes away from Kerry.

6 54.55%
  • Yes, he will take votes away from Bush.

0 0%
  • No, he will take equal amounts from both.

3 27.27%
  • In a surprising upset, he wins.

2 18.18%

Thread: Ralph Nader

This just goes to show how disinchanted people are becoming with both major parties who refuse to give us a decent choice to select from. The Democrates seem to be a little nervous about Nader. I think he takes enough votes from Kerry that it won't be as close as the last election.

how about this for a prediction

the Libertarian candidate does more damage to bush than Nader does to Kerry

[quote][i]Originally posted by BucJeff[/i]@Oct 15 2004, 01:37 PM
    [b] This just goes to show how disinchanted people are becoming with both major parties who refuse to give us a decent choice to select from. The Democrates seem to be a little nervous about Nader. I think he takes enough votes from Kerry that it won't be as close as the last election. [/b][/quote]
    God, we can only HOPE he'll take enough votes away from Kerry for Bush to win.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Oct 15 2004, 04:16 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Enrique Pallazzo @ Oct 15 2004, 04:16 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-BucJeff[/i]@Oct 15 2004, 01:37 PM
    [b] This just goes to show how disinchanted people are becoming with both major parties who refuse to give us a decent choice to select from. The Democrates seem to be a little nervous about Nader. I think he takes enough votes from Kerry that it won&#39;t be as close as the last election. [/b][/quote]
    God, we can only HOPE he&#39;ll take enough votes away from Kerry for Bush to win. [/b][/quote]
    As a conservative I assume you are a Christian, and Christians don&#39;t take the lords name in vain, God damnit

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 15 2004, 04:09 PM
    [b]
    As a conservative I assume you are a Christian, and Christians don&#39;t take the lords name in vain, God damnit [/b][/quote]
    Although conservatism does not necessarily denote Christianity, I like to think I was ADDRESSING God as sort of a prayer. Can I get away with that? lol

Undrafted Free Agent
    Ralph Nader is an enabler of BUSH&#39;s backwardness and He is an ego-manic

[quote][i]Originally posted by hackettsucks[/i]@Oct 15 2004, 04:51 PM
    [b] Ralph Nader is an enabler of BUSH&#39;s backwardness and He is an ego-manic [/b][/quote]
    I sort of see him as a guy who truly believes in what he&#39;s preaching. I think that he believes in the American way. I think he belives that no matter what affect his participation has in the system, he still needs to stay in the race as a matter of principle. No?