Q: Does each round advance after all the games have been played?
No. Each round has a set time frame for which all games must be completed within. If all the games end prior to the end-time, the round will not advance. The new round will still begin as originally scheduled.

Q: How do I match up with my opponent for my scheduled game?
You can use the EA SPORTS calendar tool to set-up a challenge time that works for both you and your opponent. Once you have scheduled a time to play, you must login to the game client and go to “online events” in the online menu. The leagues you are participating in will appear. Select the league you in which your game is scheduled for and you will be taken to the room lobby for that league. You can grab a game with your opponent at any time you are both in the room, even if you haven’t planned it out ahead of time, but you must challenge your opponent from your league’s room in order to start the game and for it to count as your league game.

Q: Where do I go to play my opponent?
Login to the game client, go to online events in the online menu, and you will see the leagues that you are participating in. Select the league that you have a game scheduled for and you will be taken to the room lobby for that league. You must challenge your scheduled opponent from this lobby for the game to count as a league game.

LL