Thread: New England Patriots

Congratulations to New England Patriots Head Coach Bill Belichick on his football team setting a new NFL record of 19 consecutive wins.

Belichick also has two Super Bowl Championships to his credit as Head Coach.

Coach Belichick is also known as "mumbles" because he has relatively no public speaking skills. Better not get caught in a debate, Bill. You could lose your job! Patriot fans might become uneasy about your inability to give both-sides-of-the-issue answers to questions and your not being able to string together meaningless statements effectively.

(Recently the New York Times said that Indepdendent candidate Ralph Nader 'drones on and on' as right as he is about issues, though.)

[url]www.votenader.org[/url]

Bitter
    Is Belichick running for president or something? I mean I have been known to utter the words Belichick for President but never really meant it.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk[/i]@Oct 15 2004, 10:58 PM
    [b] Is Belichick running for president or something? I mean I have been known to utter the words Belichick for President but never really meant it. [/b][/quote]
    I'm afraid Bill Belichick isn't a very good candidate for anything. He does not have elocutionary skills of John Kerry therefore he sucks at everything.

When Bush loses 'mumbles' can give him a job on the sidelines where oral communication skills aren't too involved.

[url]www.votenader.org[/url]