Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: No rain in Saturday nite forecast

  1. #1
    NO RAIN IN SATURDAY NITE FORECAST ... GAME 3 IS ON

    2 members of Red Sox Nation react to the news .....


  2. #2
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Oct 16 2004, 03:52 PM
    NO RAIN IN SATURDAY NITE FORECAST ... GAME 3 IS ON

    2 members of Red Sox Nation react to the news .....

    Good one.

    I think that is JonE and Maxman, but I digress.

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    bangor, maine
    Posts
    2,860
    i dont know how many times I have to tell my fellow Yankee fans this

    dont brag until the series is over, or at LEAST 3-0


    boston could very well make this a competitive series.

  4. #4
    Originally posted by blackout806@Oct 16 2004, 01:01 PM
    i dont know how many times I have to tell my fellow Yankee fans this

    dont brag until the series is over, or at LEAST 3-0


    boston could very well make this a competitive series.
    Agreed. All it takes is a Sox win tonight and this becomes a series again.

    Then again I won't feel comfortable until the Sox are dead and buried

  5. #5
    Originally posted by shawn306@Oct 16 2004, 06:53 PM

    Agreed. All it takes is a Sox win tonight and this becomes a series again.

    Then again I won't feel comfortable until the Sox are dead and buried
    Boston can still win this.

    I would rather see them won tonight, then trying to win 2 straight down 3-0.

    Boston was down 3-2 last year heading to NY and were 5 outs away from sweeping games 6 and 7 in NY.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us