Thread: "Integrity... integrity... integrity."

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [img]http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/parodies/john_french_kerry.jpg[/img]
    :lol: [b]WHAT A JACKASS![/b]

Hall Of Fame
    From another thread, as to how full of crap Jean Francois is-HE MADE UP HIS MOM'S DYING WORDS. Not "I love you","look out for...". No-Mom said this. BS. This is NOT A COINCIDENCE!-

How can you trust a guy who gets a focus group to test out sound bites, and then claims those are his mother's dying words?From the same man who lied about his heritage when it suited him, or married rich women for cash or slandered his comrades in arms. This man is a POS.

Knock Bush. God knows there are reasons. He's done an awful job on immigration and controlling spending. But this is the choice. And Kerry is a lying sack o'crap.

[url=http://www.wqow.com/news/articles/article_1698.shtml]http://www.wqow.com/news/articles/article_1698.shtml[/url]

Eau Claire, Wisconsin-

Sep 28, 2004

After serving with John Kerry, a veteran says Kerry is better suited to serve in the White House. Jim Rassman was in Eau Claire on Tuesday to campaign for Kerry. Rassman says Kerry saved his life when he pulled him out of a river during a battle in Vietnam. Rassman says he voted for Bush in 2000, but says he doesn&#39;t plan to back the President this time around. "There are three character traits John has that George Bush does not have and they are integrity, integrity, integrity<.b>. I trust John Kerry implicitly. I don&#39;t trust a thing George Bush tells me," said Rassman.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    "We have to get back to the place we were, where terrorists are not the focus of our lives, but they&#39;re a nuisance." -John Kerry

[img]http://www.laptop-karl.de/newyork/fp__wtc10propertythumbnail.jpg[/img]
    Right, John. They&#39;re just a nuisance. Like swatting flies at a picnic.

Hall Of Fame
    [img]http://www.lowculture.com/archives/Lindh.gif[/img]
    [b]West @ss Hole[/b]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bugg[/i]@Oct 17 2004, 12:12 AM
    [b] From another thread, as to how full of crap Jean Francois is-HE MADE UP HIS MOM&#39;S DYING WORDS. Not "I love you","look out for...". No-Mom said this. BS. This is NOT A COINCIDENCE&#33;-

[/b][/quote]
    Bugg, what did he say? I didn&#39;t understand this. Of course, it&#39;s early.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Nov 12 2004, 09:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Enrique Pallazzo &#064; Nov 12 2004, 09:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bugg[/i]@Oct 17 2004, 12:12 AM
    [b] From another thread, as to how full of crap Jean Francois is-HE MADE UP HIS MOM&#39;S DYING WORDS. Not "I love you","look out for...". No-Mom said this. BS. This is NOT A COINCIDENCE&#33;-

[/b][/quote]
    Bugg, what did he say? I didn&#39;t understand this. Of course, it&#39;s early. [/b][/quote]
    kerri claimed in one of the debates his mother&#39;s last words to him on her death bed was, "intergrity, integrity, integrity" which people found strange because last words are usually in the vane of "I love you" etc....it was then incinuated he lied about this (amongst other things) as the phrase was stolen from Rasmussen, his &#39;Nam friend.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 12 2004, 10:58 AM
    [b]
    kerri claimed in one of the debates his mother&#39;s last words to him on her death bed was, "intergrity, integrity, integrity" which people found strange because last words are usually in the vane of "I love you" etc....it was then incinuated he lied about this (amongst other things) as the phrase was stolen from Rasmussen, his &#39;Nam friend. [/b][/quote]
    Oh right. I remember that. Do we actually KNOW what her last words were?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Nov 12 2004, 10:02 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Enrique Pallazzo @ Nov 12 2004, 10:02 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 12 2004, 10:58 AM
    [b]
    kerri claimed in one of the debates his mother&#39;s last words to him on her death bed was, "intergrity, integrity, integrity" which people found strange because last words are usually in the vane of "I love you" etc....it was then incinuated he lied about this (amongst other things) as the phrase was stolen from Rasmussen, his &#39;Nam friend. [/b][/quote]
    Oh right. I remember that. Do we actually KNOW what her last words were? [/b][/quote]
    "Get the hell out of my coin purse" -- Mama Kerry

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetFanTransplant[/i]@Nov 12 2004, 11:14 AM
    [b]
    Oh right. I remember that. Do we actually KNOW what her last words were? [/QUOTE]
    "Get the hell out of my coin purse" -- Mama Kerry [/b][/quote]
    BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
    "Please don&#39;t marry anyone more beautiful then me." - MK

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

"Take heart son, Massachussetts liberals with grossly misshapen heads have enjoyed successful political careers. Just look at Ted Kennedy."