Thread: Schedule issues

All League
    Charter JI Member

LL have you taken a look at the schedule past week 1?

Right now week 2 is identical to week 1, then weeks 3 & 4 are the same with 3 teams having bye weeks in weeks 3 & 4.

The Texans schedule has 6 bye weeks and only 6 games.

The Seahawks have 3 bye weeks and 7 of their remaining 9 games are home games.

I could go on....but I think you get my point.

Originally posted by IndianaJet@Oct 17 2004, 08:55 PM

Right now week 2 is identical to week 1, then weeks 3 & 4 are the same with 3 teams having bye weeks in weeks 3 & 4.

It was how the computer set up the scheduling. Its already down.

I dont know what to do to reschedule it...if we had an even number of players we would have no byes.

LL

All League
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by IndianaJet@Oct 17 2004, 07:55 PM

I'm not blaming you....I just don't see how we can have a league when some teams are playing 11 games and other teams are playing 9 games and some are only playing 6.

Originally posted by IndianaJet+Oct 17 2004, 11:49 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (IndianaJet @ Oct 17 2004, 11:49 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-IndianaJet@Oct 17 2004, 07:55 PM

I&#39;m not blaming you....I just don&#39;t see how we can have a league when some teams are playing 11 games and other teams are playing 9 games and some are only playing 6. [/b][/quote]
    It will work itself out. To be honest I wanted a 16 team league. However, we could not get enough cooperation.

Now the sched is kinda f&#39;ed up..but we persevere. Let us all play our games..

Remember this round ends Thursday at 6pm. If you dont play you lose (i think)

LL

You suck LL :o down with LL :lol:

Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 21 2004, 11:46 PM
    You suck LL :o down with LL :lol:
    Smizzy...i lova ya....

hey how about that yankee world series...wha? whoops my bad...

LL

Guys, play the games...let the schedule just play out. Believe me, the next league will be even numbers..