Thread: OT: What's the world coming to?

Bitter
    Thought some of you would get a kick out of this. Tommy Lee is doing some reality show and is going to be a student at Nebraska for the next 6 weeks. Of course he joined the band as well.

[url=http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2004-10-17-tommy-lee-marching-band_x.htm]http://www.usatoday.com/life/people/2004-1...hing-band_x.htm[/url]

[img]http://images.usatoday.com/life/_photos/2004/10/18/inside-tommylee-long.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    ok that is scary :blink: high admission standards they have there at NU :lol:

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

That dude is going stabbing every college girl on campus with his 10-inch dong---- lucky bastid.

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Buzzsaw[/i]@Oct 18 2004, 06:25 PM
    [b] That dude is going stabbing every college girl on campus with his 10-inch dong---- lucky bastid. [/b][/quote]
    oh I guarantee that's what he's doing. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Buzzsaw[/i]@Oct 18 2004, 08:25 PM
    [b] That dude is going stabbing every college girl on campus with his 10-inch dong---- lucky bastid. [/b][/quote]
    i really don't wanna know how you know it is 10 inches. :blink: :lol:

Bitter
    I see I haven't lost my touch. I would like to thank Buzzsaw and Jumbalaya. Without them none of this would be possible. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Yikes. i went back and this thread was moved with me being the last poster. oy. glad to know that it was you alk, and buzzsaw and not me that got this moved. B)

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by greengal[/i]@Oct 18 2004, 06:53 PM
    [b] Yikes. i went back and this thread was moved with me being the last poster. oy. glad to know that it was you alk, and buzzsaw and not me that got this moved. B) [/b][/quote]
    Well you didn't say anything bad in the thread. Buzzsaw and the 10 inch dong comment and just the fact that I was the one that started the thread were the deciding factors in this one getting moved. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk[/i]@Oct 18 2004, 08:56 PM
    [b] Well you didn't say anything bad in the thread. Buzzsaw and the 10 inch dong comment and just the fact that I was the one that started the thread were the deciding factors in this one getting moved. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    i am going to have to stay away from your non-fb threads! :lol: by the way, why do you post on this board anyway? i think secretly you want to be a JETS fan. :lol: . that cute boy of your would look good in green and white. :lol:

TomShane
    Tommy Lee's penis is disgusting and he really has gotten far too lucky in life.

All League
    If somebody has to be banging college chicks, I want it to be a former Crue guy!