Thread: O.T.came to this site to relax

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love to come here and read the post and add my studid two cents.Takes my mine off real s**t.Today I got robbed not at gun point or knife but by a *****.So sitting at a slot machine with no one around me I get up to refill my soda YEA 7-11 has slots.not even gone 30 seconds and this ***** is sitting next to my machine and the wallet is gone It was in the tray and I know I should have takin it with me ,high insight.anyway I know she has it so I call the cops they won't come,because I didn't see her take it.I can't grab her it's a woman so I ask sweet as pie to give it back tell her she can keep the money all I wanted was my work cards,JETS CARD, aa chip and drivers lic.Luckily I got her name and address so after we review the tape I can take it to cops and handle it legally.I think what i'm most pissed about is being powerless and ladies I know how you feel.If it were a guy I could have been more aggressive and prevoked a fight and dropped him but with a woman if I lay a finger on her opps 1-6months.I've been robbed by gun and knife before and didn't care gun at work there money asked the guy if he wanted a lobster with that th knife I fought.Got cut but paid my bills.any way thanks for this site I'm glad it's here It helps every day some of you know what I mean

[font=Impact][SIZE=4][color=green]GO JETS KILL THE F'N pats THOSE PUNK ASS BIZNITCHES[/font][/color][/SIZE]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    That post was kind of confusing, but you walked away from your wallet at a slot machine? Obviously a risky move, sorry for you, and you are right, if you did anything to the woman you were in trouble. Sucks.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Listen,

First off....never ever leave valuables behind. Secondly, where do you live where they have slot machines at a 7-11?!?!!! Las Vegas? Third, get that tape ASAP as I am sure that the woman will do all she can to spend you dough. Fourth, make sure you notify the credit bureaus of your stolen wallet and notify the credit card companies just in case she decides to shop at your expense.

LL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hah hah you got jacked by a *****!!!!LMAO sucker.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ...sorry to hear bro...

... a win sunday will make you feel better ...

...keep an eye on the bigger picture...

(without getting into any of the how many worse things in life could have happened)
    the jets are off to their best start ever ... our biggest issues going into the season were what would donnie henderson be like & how long would it take the d to gel with new players & rookies, what were we going to do at the OG position, and what were we going to do about herm edwards slow starts...

...the answer to all of these have come back with a grade of A+...
    ...some things are worth paying the price for ... try to look at it more as you have taken some of the jets karmic tragedy burden upon yourself in order to remove it from our beloved team...

l_j_r

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    yes LL I live in Vegas.Risky I no now there was no one in the place til I came back.expect the old guy 5 machines down.thxLL already done cept for the tape

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to here dat Joey....Keep your head up brotha, hopefully things will work out for you.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If someone was planning to steal your wallet it would seem unusuall that they would hang around at the scene of the crime to continue playing slots. I wonder if maybe someone came before the lady and took the wallet?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Oct 19 2004, 09:12 AM
    [b] Hah hah you got jacked by a *****!!!!LMAO sucker. [/b][/quote]
    Dont confuse this prick with me.

Uncalled for, 55. Sorry to hear you were ripped off, joeyjets.

Was a confusing post.

Uuumm...it's before 1 pm Vegas time and you hanging in a 7-11 playing the slots? :blink:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sorry to hear your story. It is most unfortunate. Hope the tape tells the tale.

At least you got the Credit Cards stopped, and that stuff. Contact the DMV about a replacement license. You need to make sure this theif does not ruin your driving record. Let your insurance company know also.