Thread: Curt Schilling is a GUTLESS Knob Gobbler!!!!

He gets shelled in game one...."Ouch my ankle bone up popping thru the skin and i might die!"

Series is bleek @ 3-0 -schilling " yea....they are going to amputate my foot above the ankle"

3-1 ---Schilling " my prosthetic boot is on it's way"

3-2 --- Schilling " i faked the whole thing after i CHOKED under the pressure and when i blow this one,ill blame the ankle then too"

Curt Schilling will lose this game and the Yankees will celebrate tonight,Take it to the bank!

All Pro
    what are you 4? He's had the injury since the Angels series and has been pitching through it.

The fact that he's playing through it should tell you the guy wants to win.

Originally posted by Mavrik@Oct 19 2004, 04:28 PM
    what are you 4? He's had the injury since the Angels series and has been pitching through it.

The fact that he's playing through it should tell you the guy wants to win.
    It's a joke...so chill it's not like i said Caminitti should have died because he was a drug user or anything

Don't hate on me cuz the Tiger suck. root for a new team.

All Pro
    He's actually had this injury for most of the season. He skipped the All-Star game because he wanted to rest his ankle.

He's been receiving injections before every start.

Win or lose, the guy has been a warrior all season long.

looks to me like schilling DID make 55,000 yankees fans shut the f**k up! btw, it seems now that the 200 million doallr team needs to cheat to win. alex rodriguez and derek jeter are homos. and the faggot cry baby fans have to throw stuff at the boston players. it's no wonder why everyone hates the yankees and their fans!

Originally posted by neckdemon@Oct 19 2004, 10:41 PM
    looks to me like schilling DID make 55,000 yankees fans shut the f**k up! btw, it seems now that the 200 million doallr team needs to cheat to win. alex rodriguez and derek jeter are homos. and the faggot cry baby fans have to throw stuff at the boston players. it's no wonder why everyone hates the yankees and their fans!
    Suck my d*ck you cry baby....grow up and stop rooting for a loser,that should help

Originally posted by Smizzy+Oct 19 2004, 09:46 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Oct 19 2004, 09:46 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neckdemon@Oct 19 2004, 10:41 PM
    looks to me like schilling DID make 55,000 yankees fans shut the f**k up&#33; btw, it seems now that the 200 million doallr team needs to cheat to win. alex rodriguez and derek jeter are homos. and the faggot cry baby fans have to throw stuff at the boston players. it&#39;s no wonder why everyone hates the yankees and their fans&#33;
    Suck my d*ck you cry baby....grow up and stop rooting for a loser,that should help [/b][/quote]
    hey don&#39;t worry maybe the yanks can cheat their way to a game 7 win&#33;

Originally posted by neckdemon+Oct 19 2004, 10:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neckdemon @ Oct 19 2004, 10:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 19 2004, 09:46 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-neckdemon
    @Oct 19 2004, 10:41 PM
    looks to me like schilling DID make 55,000 yankees fans shut the f**k up&#33; btw, it seems now that the 200 million doallr team needs to cheat to win. alex rodriguez and derek jeter are homos. and the faggot cry baby fans have to throw stuff at the boston players. it&#39;s no wonder why everyone hates the yankees and their fans&#33;

Suck my d*ck you cry baby....grow up and stop rooting for a loser,that should help
    hey don&#39;t worry maybe the yanks can cheat their way to a game 7 win&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Maybe&#33; <_< stool sample.

Originally posted by Smizzy+Oct 19 2004, 09:51 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Oct 19 2004, 09:51 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by neckdemon@Oct 19 2004, 10:50 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-neckdemon

Maybe&#33; <_< stool sample. [/b][/quote]
    stool sample? yeah i agree. jeter will definitely be taking one of those out of rodriguez&#39; ass tonigh while they console themselves after becoming the first team in baseball history to allow a team to force a game 7 after trailing 0-3.

Originally posted by neckdemon+Oct 19 2004, 10:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neckdemon @ Oct 19 2004, 10:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 19 2004, 09:51 PM
    Originally posted by neckdemon@Oct 19 2004, 10:50 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-neckdemon

Maybe&#33; <_< stool sample.
    stool sample? yeah i agree. jeter will definitely be taking one of those out of rodriguez&#39; ass tonigh while they console themselves after becoming the first team in baseball history to allow a team to force a game 7 after trailing 0-3. [/b][/quote]
    Listen here neckbone...the game isn&#39;t over and neither is the series.

Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 19 2004, 04:15 PM
    He gets shelled in game one...."Ouch my ankle bone up popping thru the skin and i might die&#33;"

Series is bleek @ 3-0 -schilling " yea....they are going to amputate my foot above the ankle"

3-1 ---Schilling " my prosthetic boot is on it&#39;s way"

3-2 --- Schilling " i faked the whole thing after i CHOKED under the pressure and when i blow this one,ill blame the ankle then too"

Curt Schilling will lose this game and the Yankees will celebrate tonight,Take it to the bank&#33;
    Which bank do I take this to????GO METS

Originally posted by FlaJet023+Oct 19 2004, 11:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FlaJet023 @ Oct 19 2004, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy@Oct 19 2004, 04:15 PM
    He gets shelled in game one...."Ouch my ankle bone up popping thru the skin and i might die&#33;"

3-1 ---Schilling " my prosthetic boot is on it&#39;s way"

Curt Schilling will lose this game and the Yankees will celebrate tonight,Take it to the bank&#33;
    Which bank do I take this to????GO METS [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

The Sperm bank

Hall Of Fame
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Oct 19 2004, 04:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Oct 19 2004, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mavrik@Oct 19 2004, 04:28 PM
    what are you 4? He&#39;s had the injury since the Angels series and has been pitching through it.

The fact that he&#39;s playing through it should tell you the guy wants to win.
    It&#39;s a joke...so chill it&#39;s not like i said Caminitti should have died because he was a drug user or anything

Don&#39;t hate on me cuz the Tiger suck. root for a new team. [/b][/quote]
    He shouldn&#39;t have died just because he was a drug user, but his drug use gives no reason lose that much sleep about it

Perhaps the Yankees wouldn&#39;t have tanked the past three games if Torre had merely asked himself:

What would Ken Caminiti do??

Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Oct 20 2004, 12:07 AM

He shouldn&#39;t have died just because he was a drug user, but his drug use gives no reason lose that much sleep about it

Perhaps the Yankees wouldn&#39;t have tanked the past three games if Torre had merely asked himself:

What would Ken Caminiti do??
    Who cares about Ken Caminiti ?

You said " he can rot in hell " did you not?

All Pro
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Oct 19 2004, 04:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Oct 19 2004, 04:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Mavrik@Oct 19 2004, 04:28 PM
    what are you 4? He&#39;s had the injury since the Angels series and has been pitching through it.

It&#39;s a joke...so chill it&#39;s not like i said Caminitti should have died because he was a drug user or anything

Don&#39;t hate on me cuz the Tiger suck. root for a new team. [/b][/quote]
    I would but I&#39;m pretty damn loyal to the one I root for now. Oh and another thing. knocking the Tigers isn&#39;t exactly going to make me have sleepless nights. Trust me, I&#39;ve heard just about everything. They&#39;ve sucked for a long time. Tell me something I don&#39;t know. Through all of this, I&#39;ve stuck with them, and when they finally compete and win, it&#39;ll make it that much sweeter for me.

Seeing that so many of you Yankee fans are already eager to disown this year&#39;s yanks. A losing season from the bunch would probably expose some of the fanbase as a bunch of bandwagon hopping losers.

Originally posted by Mavrik+Oct 20 2004, 12:24 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mavrik @ Oct 20 2004, 12:24 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 19 2004, 04:32 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mavrik
    @Oct 19 2004, 04:28 PM

Don&#39;t hate on me cuz the Tiger suck. root for a new team.
    I would but I&#39;m pretty damn loyal to the one I root for now. Oh and another thing. knocking the Tigers isn&#39;t exactly going to make me have sleepless nights. Trust me, I&#39;ve heard just about everything. They&#39;ve sucked for a long time. Tell me something I don&#39;t know. Through all of this, I&#39;ve stuck with them, and when they finally compete and win, it&#39;ll make it that much sweeter for me.

Seeing that so many of you Yankee fans are already eager to disown this year&#39;s yanks. A losing season from the bunch would probably expose some of the fanbase as a bunch of bandwagon hopping losers. [/b][/quote]
    Oh and your Yankee bashing i new to me

Yea & Tigers fans are much more loyal because they are cellar dwellers?

All Pro
    Originally posted by Smizzy+Oct 20 2004, 12:31 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Smizzy @ Oct 20 2004, 12:31 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Mavrik@Oct 20 2004, 12:24 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mavrik

Seeing that so many of you Yankee fans are already eager to disown this year&#39;s yanks. A losing season from the bunch would probably expose some of the fanbase as a bunch of bandwagon hopping losers.

Yea & Tigers fans are much more loyal because they are cellar dwellers? [/b][/quote]
    All i can say is go through a losing season and then tell me you stick with the yanks the whole year. Cause I will gaurantee that you will say screw it and tune out for a year.

Originally posted by Mavrik+Oct 20 2004, 12:35 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mavrik @ Oct 20 2004, 12:35 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 20 2004, 12:31 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mavrik

All i can say is go through a losing season and then tell me you stick with the yanks the whole year. Cause I will gaurantee that you will say screw it and tune out for a year. [/b][/quote]
    Like i did from 88-94?

Originally posted by Mavrik+Oct 19 2004, 11:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Mavrik @ Oct 19 2004, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 20 2004, 12:31 AM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Mavrik

All i can say is go through a losing season and then tell me you stick with the yanks the whole year. Cause I will gaurantee that you will say screw it and tune out for a year. [/b][/quote]
    Your&#39;e dead wrong.. Iwas there in 1966, last place. And again in the early 1990&#39;s. I stayed with them through verything. And will do so after tonight, even if the improbable happens.