Thread: CHOKERS

I won't even wait till this game is over ... I'll say it now ... AND THE CHOKE CONTINUES

Greatest choke artists in the history of post season play?

One more choke-job and we'll have the answer

brown will dominate game 7

arroyo or wakefield will get demolished

Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50@Oct 19 2004, 11:52 PM

barton.

The Yankees cannot hit.

They do not get big hits.

Theyve lived off of beating bad teams with solo hrs.

The sox finally started hit, and they Yankees cant do anything about it.

Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50@Oct 19 2004, 10:52 PM
    Don't be so sure ... at this point the Yankees would have a tough time hitting Pedro's midget

These choking dogs are on the verge of disgracing the uniform they wear ... one more game and it's official

We don't deserve this game or this series.

Originally posted by Matt39+Oct 19 2004, 10:54 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Matt39 @ Oct 19 2004, 10:54 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn50@Oct 19 2004, 11:52 PM

barton.

The Yankees cannot hit.

They do not get big hits.

Theyve lived off of beating bad teams with solo hrs.

The sox finally started hit, and they Yankees cant do anything about it.

[/b][/quote]

puhleeze&#33;&#33; the yankees scored enough runs in games 4 and 5 for the yankees to win, but gordon and rivera blew it.

Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 19 2004, 11:55 PM
    We don&#39;t deserve this game or this series.
    nope.

Ive finally jumped ship.

disgraceful

Originally posted by ErIcBaRtOn50@Oct 19 2004, 10:55 PM
    puhleeze&#33;&#33; the yankees scored enough runs in games 4 and 5 for the yankees to win, but gordon and rivera blew it.
    MY @&#036;&#036;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Those games shouldn&#39;t even have been close ... they should have killed that Boston bullpen in Games 4 & 5

But at the very least, ONE BIG HIT off that bullpen in 13 innings and the Yankees win this series ... but they let them off the hook like the CHOKING DOGS that they are, and now they find themselves on the cusp of the most humiliating defeat in Yankees history

Yep, now they are on the verge of disgracing the uniform they wear ... and not because they couldn&#39;t hit Curt Schilling, but because they couldn&#39;t get one hit to close the deal off a Boston bullpen that was going on fumes, and one they should have murdered

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Oct 19 2004, 11:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Oct 19 2004, 11:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ErIcBaRtOn50@Oct 19 2004, 10:55 PM
    MY @&#036;&#036;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Those games shouldn&#39;t even have been close ... they should have killed that Boston bullpen in Games 4 & 5

But at the very least, ONE BIG HIT off that bullpen in 13 innings and the Yankees win this series ... but they let them off the hook like the CHOKING DOGS that they are, and now they find themselves on the cusp of the most humiliating defeat in Yankees history

Yep, now they are on the verge of disgracing the uniform they wear ... and not because they couldn&#39;t hit Curt Schilling, but because they couldn&#39;t get one hit to close the deal off a Boston bullpen that was going on fumes, and one they should have murdered [/b][/quote]

that&#39;s true. even at the time I said the yankees should have scored more runs

BUT

Rivera came in with the lead and blew it

gordon came in with the lead and blew it

gordon is the goat this series so far imho

All League
    Yankees are turning into the 86 Sox

This is quality entertainment

Originally posted by Icer@Oct 19 2004, 10:13 PM

Hey *******s, let&#39;s not get ahead of ourselves. Everyone in Boston, as I type, is crapping in their pants right now.

Boston hasn&#39;t won squat. Lets just wait until the final out.

All League
    Originally posted by wadeski+Oct 19 2004, 10:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (wadeski @ Oct 19 2004, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Icer@Oct 19 2004, 10:13 PM

Hey *******s, let&#39;s not get ahead of ourselves. Everyone in Boston, as I type, is crapping in their pants right now.

Boston hasn&#39;t won squat. Lets just wait until the final out. [/b][/quote]
    To push the Yankees this far after them being up 3-0 and destroying the Red Sox in game 3 is just amazing.

Originally posted by Icer+Oct 19 2004, 10:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Icer @ Oct 19 2004, 10:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
    Originally posted by wadeski@Oct 19 2004, 10:32 PM
    <!--QuoteBegin-Icer
    @Oct 19 2004, 10:13 PM

Boston hasn&#39;t won squat. Lets just wait until the final out.
    To push the Yankees this far after them being up 3-0 and destroying the Red Sox in game 3 is just amazing. [/b][/quote]
    Alright, now you can complain.........

Maxman
    Hey Mods maybe one of you can merge all of Ham&#39;s choking threads into one. Thanks for your cooperation.

Originally posted by Maxman@Oct 20 2004, 12:20 AM
    Hey Mods maybe one of you can merge all of Ham&#39;s choking threads into one. Thanks for your cooperation.
    You&#39;re getting upset with the wrong guy, max ... try those choking dogs who are on the verge of disgracing the uniform

Maxman
    Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Oct 20 2004, 12:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham @ Oct 20 2004, 12:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman@Oct 20 2004, 12:20 AM
    You&#39;re getting upset with the wrong guy, max ... try those choking dogs who are on the verge of disgracing the uniform [/b][/quote]
    I am as relaxed as they come. I am not upset. Not with you, not with the Yankees.

The Yankees win in 7. My prediction before the series and I am sticking with it. Rivera had a day off. The Yankees need to have a lead after 7, Mo will get it done.

These are the Yankees we are talking about. To call Jeter, Posada, Mo and Williams "Choking Dogs" is a mistake IMO. These guys are champions. And the fight isn&#39;t over yet.