bring on wakefield

Maxman
    Derek Lowe is getting the start.

ha, I laugh in the face of no danger

mental gidjet is going down

Originally posted by Maxman@Oct 20 2004, 12:23 AM
    And don't be surprised if this lineup turns Derek Lowe into Walter Johnson

Right now it doesn't matter who Boston puts on the hill or how spent he might be ... Lowe, Wakefield, Myers, Embree, Arroyo, Timlin, Foulke {for the hundreth day in a row} ... doesn't matter a wit cause this team is taking the word choke to a whole new level

Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Oct 20 2004, 12:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Green Jets & Ham &#064; Oct 20 2004, 12:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman@Oct 20 2004, 12:23 AM
    And don&#39;t be surprised if this lineup turns Derek Lowe into Walter Johnson [/b][/quote]
    And right now Derek Lowe is pitching a ONE HITTER

These chokers DID make Derek Lowe look like Walter Johnson

I saw it in Games 4 & 5 ... but nobody wanted to listen too me

I saw this team get tight as a drum when they were faced with the clincher ... I saw THE CHOKE beginning to form

All they did tonite was finish what they started in Game 4

CHOKE COMPLETE ... GAME, SET, MATCH

Hall Of Fame
    You can say the yanks choked all you want, but this Boston team beat an All-Star yankee lineup. Down 0-3 they swept you 4-0 winning 2 in your own house with many an All-Star on your team. The Red Sox were simply a better team. Case closed.

Originally posted by ScottishJet@Oct 21 2004, 12:29 AM
    You can say the yanks choked all you want, but this Boston team beat an All-Star yankee lineup. Down 0-3 they swept you 4-0 winning 2 in your own house with many an All-Star on your team. The Red Sox were simply a better team. Case closed.
    There it is. Well put Scottish.