Thread: Conspiracy theorists

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    This past weekend there were 7 shootings in the city of Newark from 9pm friday night to 9pm sunday night.
    In those shootings there were 8 victims, both men and women, none died.
    There were drive-by shootings, domestic violence shootings, innocent bystander victim shootings and unexplained shootings.
    There were no arrests related to any of the shootings.

The Star-Ledger, based in Newark had reports on NONE of these!

There was also 2 reported gun-point carjackings over the weekend, one was found to be a false report and the female reporting the crime was arrested for making the false report.

Guess which story made the Ledger?......Right, the false report arrest, no mention of the legit carjack was made.

I am beginning to think the city of Newark has some kind of arrangement with the paper. Maybe it has to do with convincing the public the city is safe and would be a great place for an arena. Maybe they need to convince everybody they dont need to put money into hiring more cops (none hired in 3 years) and can spend it on the arena project.

Maxman
    I heard about these on the radio. They said it is gang related. They did a pretty long story on it.

Stay safe out there bro.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 08:36 AM
    [b] I heard about these on the radio. They said it is gang related. They did a pretty long story on it.

Stay safe out there bro. [/b][/quote]
    What did you hear?

There was a large gang indictment regarding a group of Bloods from East Orange, and they are mentioned as being a part of the Police shootings over the summer and a couple weeks ago, is that what you heard?

If it was the series of unrelated shootings over the weekend I'd be even more interested, it would seem to make a case that the Ledger is purposely not reporting these things.

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg+Oct 20 2004, 09:43 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Stewdawg @ Oct 20 2004, 09:43 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 08:36 AM
    [b] I heard about these on the radio. They said it is gang related. They did a pretty long story on it.

Stay safe out there bro. [/b][/quote]
    What did you hear?

There was a large gang indictment regarding a group of Bloods from East Orange, and they are mentioned as being a part of the Police shootings over the summer and a couple weeks ago, is that what you heard?

If it was the series of unrelated shootings over the weekend I&#39;d be even more interested, it would seem to make a case that the Ledger is purposely not reporting these things. [/b][/quote]
    It was on an AM station, I think 880 (but I am not 100 % sure) yesterday at lunch time.

They said there were a bunch of drive by shooting over the past few days. Then they mentioned the Bloods and the arrests. I know they were talking specifically about East Orange as well.

Unless I heard it wrong, they didn&#39;t mention the arrests in connection with the police officer shootings. I thought they mentioned the arrests in connection with the drive by shootings. But I could be wrong, so please don&#39;t quote me on that.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Three more shootings in Newark Friday nite/Saturday morning, one was fatal, plus 2 home invasions, lets see if any of these make the "news"...

On the other hand, Sayreville NJ Police and high school officials had to cancel Friday night homecoming game because of fears that a Blood/Crip war would break out.
    Apparently there was a crip initiation in Sayreville, which the bloods believe is their turf, and they are looking to make war over it. The article manages to mention the gang members are believed to be from Newark.

We need to kill gang members now, before its too late&#33;&#33; All you reading this that say "what gangs", they are around you, you just dont realize it. They are taking over and nobody seems to have it high on the priority list.

Next time you are at your local mall and see 3 young men wearing wearing St Loius Cardinals sweatshirts and one has a red belt on and the other has red shoe laces, its NOT because they like baseball, or the color red. If you dont believe me, go up and ask them who Jim Edmonds is....

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Stewdawg[/i]@Oct 23 2004, 04:40 PM
    [b] Three more shootings in Newark Friday nite/Saturday morning, one was fatal, plus 2 home invasions, lets see if any of these make the "news"...

On the other hand, Sayreville NJ Police and high school officials had to cancel Friday night homecoming game because of fears that a Blood/Crip war would break out.
    Apparently there was a crip initiation in Sayreville, which the bloods believe is their turf, and they are looking to make war over it. The article manages to mention the gang members are believed to be from Newark.

We need to kill gang members now, before its too late&#33;&#33; All you reading this that say "what gangs", they are around you, you just dont realize it. They are taking over and nobody seems to have it high on the priority list.

Next time you are at your local mall and see 3 young men wearing wearing St Loius Cardinals sweatshirts and one has a red belt on and the other has red shoe laces, its NOT because they like baseball, or the color red. If you dont believe me, go up and ask them who Jim Edmonds is.... [/b][/quote]
    Stew...I read the article about Sayreville. I like about 20 minutes from there and I went to H.S. in the next town. We played Sayreville in every sport. I couldn&#39;t believe this when I read it.

Holy Crap. I really don&#39;t know what to say.

Maxman
    Stew:
    Channel 11 did a huge piece on this. Town Hall meeting tonight in Irvington...Bill Cosby attended. 20 teenagers killed this year in Irvington alone? Is that possible.

Brutal.