Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Potty Mouth Teh Rez A (Teresa Kerry) at it again

Disrepecting the role of the first lady, motherhood, and teachers I guess ...

Mrs. Kerry Remarks on First Lady

"Well, you know, I don't know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good," Heinz Kerry said. "But I don't know that she's ever had a real job — I mean, since she's been grown up. So her experience and her validation comes from important things, but different things."

[url=http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136083,00.html]http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,136083,00.html[/url]

Name at Birth: Laura Welch
    Laura Bush is the wife of George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States. She holds a bachelor's degree in education from Southern Methodist University and a master's degree in library science from the University of Texas; after graduation she worked as an elementary school teacher and a librarian in Texas schools. She married Bush in 1977. During her husband's years as governor of Texas (1995-2001), Laura Bush became known as an advocate for education and literacy -- issues she continued to pursue in the White House. The Bushes have twin daughters.

[quote][i]Originally posted by inchadwetrust[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 02:40 PM
    [b] Name at Birth: Laura Welch
    Laura Bush is the wife of George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States. She holds a bachelor's degree in education from Southern Methodist University and a master's degree in library science from the University of Texas; after graduation she worked as an elementary school teacher and a librarian in Texas schools. She married Bush in 1977. During her husband's years as governor of Texas (1995-2001), Laura Bush became known as an advocate for education and literacy -- issues she continued to pursue in the White House. The Bushes have twin daughters. [/b][/quote]
    Not to mention she killed her ex-boyfriend in a car accident.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 20 2004, 02:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet @ Oct 20 2004, 02:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-inchadwetrust[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 02:40 PM
    [b] Name at Birth: Laura Welch
    Laura Bush is the wife of George W. Bush, the 43rd president of the United States. She holds a bachelor&#39;s degree in education from Southern Methodist University and a master&#39;s degree in library science from the University of Texas; after graduation she worked as an elementary school teacher and a librarian in Texas schools. She married Bush in 1977. During her husband&#39;s years as governor of Texas (1995-2001), Laura Bush became known as an advocate for education and literacy -- issues she continued to pursue in the White House. The Bushes have twin daughters. [/b][/quote]
    Not to mention she killed her ex-boyfriend in a car accident. [/b][/quote]
    Uh-huh, was she sh*t-canned at the time like your hero Teddy? Did she flee the scene, too?

Teddy Kennedy seems like a hero the the Dems. Why don&#39;t you think he&#39;s run for President lately? Oh, right, the whole, "He&#39;s a drunken murderer" thing. Got it. Oh well, those in glass houses....

heh valleyjet ... in the words of Tah Reez A ... shove it&#33; Scumbag&#33;

All League
    "F#&#036;% Off" --Dick Cheney

Hey I&#39;m just adding to the biographical data.

Don&#39;t get your panties in a twist.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

forget about potty mouth..the women is a complete piece of sh&#33;t...who the fuq is she to make a comment like that??? Immigrant scum&#33;

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 03:31 PM
    [b] Immigrant scum&#33; [/b][/quote]

You have something to say to immigrants you arrogant schmuck, say them to me. I&#39;m an immigrant, from Scotland. Got my Citizenship at age 12. You have a problem with that?

I have no problem with criticism of Heinz-Kerry as an airheaded elitist flamingly liberal twit, which she is, but start making wide negative comments about immigrants CBTNY, and you will hear it from me. Angry

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Oct 20 2004, 03:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish &#064; Oct 20 2004, 03:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 03:31 PM

You have something to say to immigrants you arrogant schmuck, say them to me. I&#39;m an immigrant, from Scotland. Got my Citizenship at age 12. You have a problem with that?

I have no problem with criticism of Heinz-Kerry as an airheaded elitist flamingly liberal twit, which she is, but start making wide negative comments about immigrants CBTNY, and you will hear it from me. Angry [/b][/quote]
    you know what....if you came to this country, married into billions then in an ignorant manner typical of hienz, bad-mouthed the first lady you too would be immigrant scum....how&#39;s that????

:ph34r: master of library science is nothing to sneeze at. Heinz Kerry needs to shut her mouth :blink:

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 05:17 PM
    [b] :ph34r: master of library science is nothing to sneeze at. Heinz Kerry needs to shut her mouth :blink: [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sure your degree(s) are much more impressive :unsure:

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Oct 20 2004, 04:10 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Oct 20 2004, 04:10 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Warfish@Oct 20 2004, 03:58 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 03:31 PM

I have no problem with criticism of Heinz-Kerry as an airheaded elitist flamingly liberal twit, which she is, but start making wide negative comments about immigrants CBTNY, and you will hear it from me. Angry [/b][/quote]
    you know what....if you came to this country, married into billions then in an ignorant manner typical of hienz, bad-mouthed the first lady you too would be immigrant scum....how&#39;s that???? [/b][/quote]
    My question is this: How is she "bad-mouthing" Laura Bush? She has a point, Laura Bush&#39;s experience as a Texas schoolteacher and Librarian decades ago does not quality her for any kind of political position of power. Questioning her background, especially in this somewhat offhanded indirect way, is legitimate. We don;t have to bow at Laura Bush&#39;s feet simply because she is married to the President, do we?

However, with that said, I have no idea the qualifications or lack therof Heiz-Kerry herself possesses. What is her education and employment background? What decision making or power has she wielded over the course of her life?

The comment is fine, if Heinz-Kerry can back it up with her own employment and educational career. If not, she is clearly being a hypocrite. However, that alone does not justify calling someone "immigrant scum" (or there would be alot of "Scum calling" on this forum). Being an immigrant has nothing to do with being a hypocrite, as has been proven on this forum a number of times.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Oct 20 2004, 06:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ Oct 20 2004, 06:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Oct 20 2004, 04:10 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Warfish@Oct 20 2004, 03:58 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 03:31 PM

you know what....if you came to this country, married into billions then in an ignorant manner typical of hienz, bad-mouthed the first lady you too would be immigrant scum....how&#39;s that???? [/b][/quote]
    My question is this: How is she "bad-mouthing" Laura Bush? She has a point, Laura Bush&#39;s experience as a Texas schoolteacher and Librarian decades ago does not quality her for any kind of political position of power. Questioning her background, especially in this somewhat offhanded indirect way, is legitimate. We don;t have to bow at Laura Bush&#39;s feet simply because she is married to the President, do we?

However, with that said, I have no idea the qualifications or lack therof Heiz-Kerry herself possesses. What is her education and employment background? What decision making or power has she wielded over the course of her life?

The comment is fine, if Heinz-Kerry can back it up with her own employment and educational career. If not, she is clearly being a hypocrite. However, that alone does not justify calling someone "immigrant scum" (or there would be alot of "Scum calling" on this forum). Being an immigrant has nothing to do with being a hypocrite, as has been proven on this forum a number of times. [/b][/quote]
    [quote][b]Well, you know, I don&#39;t know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good," Heinz Kerry said.[b] "But I don&#39;t know that she&#39;s ever had a real job — I mean, since she&#39;s been grown up.[/b][/b][/quote]

You don&#39;t see anything wrong with that statement??? If not you&#39;re blind as the DNC has already come out and apologized&#33;

Regardless of whatever Heinz has done in her life, only an ignorant scumbag would make a comment like that.

Hey...I&#39;m sure if Lynne Chenney came out and said "John Kerri is nothing more then a gold-digging whore whose lived off the public all his grown-up life," you&#39;d have no problem with that...correct?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Piper+Oct 20 2004, 04:58 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Piper @ Oct 20 2004, 04:58 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bitonti[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 05:17 PM
    [b] :ph34r: master of library science is nothing to sneeze at. Heinz Kerry needs to shut her mouth :blink: [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m sure your degree(s) are much more impressive :unsure: [/b][/quote]
    you mean spirited old coot&#33; ive gotten a variation of MLS in my own life - no sarcasm, just cause i hate bush doesn&#39;t mean love Teresa Heinz Kerry or even John Kerry.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Oct 20 2004, 07:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Oct 20 2004, 07:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Piper@Oct 20 2004, 04:58 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-bitonti[/i]@Oct 20 2004, 05:17 PM
    you mean spirited old coot&#33; ive gotten a variation of MLS in my own life - no sarcasm, just cause i hate bush doesn&#39;t mean love Teresa Heinz Kerry or even John Kerry. [/b][/quote]
    I know someone who has a CPA and gave up the accounting business to go to school and get his masters in library science......his mother told me he&#39;s having a ***** of a time.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Oct 20 2004, 08:24 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Oct 20 2004, 08:24 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Piper@Oct 20 2004, 04:58 PM
    you mean spirited old coot&#33; ive gotten a variation of MLS in my own life - no sarcasm, just cause i hate bush doesn&#39;t mean love Teresa Heinz Kerry or even John Kerry. [/b][/quote]
    You scoff at someone elses education base on sheer hatred and yet you call me mean-spirited? Try looking in a mirror.

And since you are constantly whining about the lack of opportunity, it appears your own impressive accomplishments haven&#39;t brought you much success, but that is no doubt the fault of big business.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Piper+Oct 21 2004, 06:55 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Piper @ Oct 21 2004, 06:55 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by bitonti@Oct 20 2004, 08:24 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Piper@Oct 20 2004, 04:58 PM
    You scoff at someone elses education base on sheer hatred and yet you call me mean-spirited? Try looking in a mirror.

And since you are constantly whining about the lack of opportunity, it appears your own impressive accomplishments haven&#39;t brought you much success, but that is no doubt the fault of big business. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m just curious, Bit...

What made you pick Bedoin? It&#39;s expensive, isn&#39;t it?

[quote][b]You don&#39;t see anything wrong with that statement??? If not you&#39;re blind as the DNC has already come out and apologized&#33;

Regardless of whatever Heinz has done in her life, only an ignorant scumbag would make a comment like that.

Hey...I&#39;m sure if Lynne Chenney came out and said "John Kerri is nothing more then a gold-digging whore whose lived off the public all his grown-up life," you&#39;d have no problem with that...correct? [/b][/quote]

[u]So, you equate this: [/u] "Well, you know, I don&#39;t know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good," Heinz Kerry said. "But I don&#39;t know that she&#39;s ever had a real job — I mean, since she&#39;s been grown up."

[u]Directly with This:[/u] "John Kerry is nothing more then a gold-digging whore whose lived off the public all his grown-up life,"

Well, I don&#39;t see those two being remotely similar, especially taking into consideration that English is clearly not Heinz-Kerry&#39;s native tongue. But you are certainly entitled to your outrage over such things.

To quote Do the Right Thing:

"And go the F*ck back to Africa"

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Oct 21 2004, 09:28 AM
    [b] [quote][b]You don&#39;t see anything wrong with that statement??? If not you&#39;re blind as the DNC has already come out and apologized&#33;

Hey...I&#39;m sure if Lynne Chenney came out and said "John Kerri is nothing more then a gold-digging whore whose lived off the public all his grown-up life," you&#39;d have no problem with that...correct? [/b][/quote]

[u]So, you equate this: [/u] "Well, you know, I don&#39;t know Laura Bush. But she seems to be calm, and she has a sparkle in her eye, which is good," Heinz Kerry said. "But I don&#39;t know that she&#39;s ever had a real job — I mean, since she&#39;s been grown up."

[u]Directly with This:[/u] "John Kerry is nothing more then a gold-digging whore whose lived off the public all his grown-up life,"

Well, I don&#39;t see those two being remotely similar, especially taking into consideration that English is clearly not Heinz-Kerry&#39;s native tongue. But you are certainly entitled to your outrage over such things. [/b][/quote]
    Did Laura Bush say the second line?

If not, then once again your equating what the potential first lady said with what some poster on a forum said.

Do you not see how your priorities are out of whack?