Thread: congrats Red Sox

Banned
    the score is 8-1, im tired, and I didnt want to look like I was dodging this forum after my team got its ass handed to themselves (unlike a few Sox fans earlier this year)

congrats

Hall Of Fame
    If they win, they've earned it.

Congratulations.

It ain't over yet.

BTW...When you keep giving a team a second bite of the apple eventually they'll take advantage of it.

The wildcard system in baseball SUCKS!!

The diference between the Yanks and Red Sox....HEART!

The Yanks dont have one...The Red Sox do.

Congrats to all the True Red Sox Nation.

LL

All Pro
    Go cards

Originally posted by valleyjet@Oct 20 2004, 10:20 PM
    It ain't over yet.

BTW...When you keep giving a team a second bite of the apple eventually they'll take advantage of it.

The wildcard system in baseball SUCKS!!
    Hmm, why would a YANKEE fan hate the Wildcard system....hmm...

Oh yes, i remember...because you have been beaten by the wildcard teams in either the AL playoffs or the WS...

Wildcard ROCKS!

LL

Originally posted by valleyjet@Oct 20 2004, 10:20 PM
    It ain't over yet
    I Just talked to Yogi

He said, and I quote .....

It's Over

Sorry didn't see this thread....The Sox earned this win and should be cheered by the Yankee fans when the game is over....if the Yankee fans don't cheer and boo them or throw s**t i will be ashmed to be a yankee fan.

Originally posted by latinlawyer@Oct 20 2004, 09:21 PM
    The diference between the Yanks and Red Sox....HEART!

Nonsense! If that was the case then how come the Red Sox didn't win the division?

Giving teams second chances when they couldn't do it all year is Bull S#!t!!!!

Eliminate the wildcard!!

Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 20 2004, 10:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (valleyjet @ Oct 20 2004, 10:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-latinlawyer@Oct 20 2004, 09:21 PM
    The diference between the Yanks and Red Sox....HEART&#33;

Nonsense&#33; If that was the case then how come the Red Sox didn&#39;t win the division?

Giving teams second chances when they couldn&#39;t do it all year is Bull S#&#33;t&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Eliminate the wildcard&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Please if that is the case then you would be in favor of no wildcards in the NFL as well?&#33;?&#33;?&#33;

If that is the case then the Jets would not be in the playoffs this year...

LL

Originally posted by latinlawyer@Oct 20 2004, 09:28 PM
    Please if that is the case then you would be in favor of no wildcards in the NFL as well?

Nonsense, a baseball regular season has 162 games while a football season has only 16 games. A 10-1 ratio.

Face it the Red Sox couldn&#39;t beat the Yankees for the division title over the long marathon that is a major league baseball season. In order to beat the YANKEES they needed this second chance to get it done.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Congrats Red Sox Fans........the Sox never gave up..........they deserve this win.........

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 20 2004, 10:32 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (valleyjet @ Oct 20 2004, 10:32 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-latinlawyer@Oct 20 2004, 09:28 PM
    Please if that is the case then you would be in favor of no wildcards in the NFL as well?

Nonsense, a baseball regular season has 162 games while a football season has only 16 games. A 10-1 ratio.

Face it the Red Sox couldn&#39;t beat the Yankees for the division title over the long marathon that is a major league baseball season. In order to beat the YANKEES they needed this second chance to get it done. [/b][/quote]
    Why don&#39;t you just be gracious like the rest of the Yankee fans here and say the Sox won this fair and square.........they earned it..........they never gave up like the Yankees did............

Congrats Sox fans. Most embarrasing series ever.

Hall Of Fame
    Enjoy it&#33; Stop obsessing over the Yankees, since they&#39;ve shown themselves to be fat pussie toads.

All Pro
    Originally posted by valleyjet@Oct 20 2004, 09:20 PM
    It ain&#39;t over yet.

BTW...When you keep giving a team a second bite of the apple eventually they&#39;ll take advantage of it.

The wildcard system in baseball SUCKS&#33;&#33;
    AH HERE COMES THE BLAME GAME...

RED SOX BABY&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 20 2004, 09:26 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (valleyjet @ Oct 20 2004, 09:26 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-latinlawyer@Oct 20 2004, 09:21 PM
    The diference between the Yanks and Red Sox....HEART&#33;

Nonsense&#33; If that was the case then how come the Red Sox didn&#39;t win the division?

Giving teams second chances when they couldn&#39;t do it all year is Bull S#&#33;t&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Eliminate the wildcard&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Eliminate excuses&#33;&#33;&#33;

Originally posted by valleyjet@Oct 20 2004, 08:20 PM
    It ain&#39;t over yet.

BTW...When you keep giving a team a second bite of the apple eventually they&#39;ll take advantage of it.

The wildcard system in baseball SUCKS&#33;&#33;
    bull****. the res sox were 6 games ahead of both anaheim and minnesota. it works out well i think.

Congrats Sox fans&#33; Enjoy it b/c you deserve it but you still need 4 more wins to officially end the "curse"

Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 20 2004, 08:26 PM
    Sorry didn&#39;t see this thread....The Sox earned this win and should be cheered by the Yankee fans when the game is over....if the Yankee fans don&#39;t cheer and boo them or throw s**t i will be ashmed to be a yankee fan.
    I&#39;m with you. The BoSox beat us. We had plenty of chances, and did not capitalize. Yanks have no kick coming, as they had the games won in Game 4 and Game 5. Did not get it done.

Congrats again to all the Bosox fans, especially those who post here on JI. It was a long wait, and you finally beat us in the post -season.

STill need to win the ws TO END THE "CURSE" THOUGH.