Thread: Congratulations Redsox~ You Earned this

You earned this game if you hold on and win and i only hope the Yankee fans at the stadium give you guys a great applause when it's all said and done.

To have taken us to game 7 last yr and now this ALCS,you have proved you can hang with this Yankee team.To come into Yankee stadium a whoop us says something about this team.

You beat us in the ALCS and i can&#39;t say ill root for you in the series but you damn well deserve to win <_<

Boston Redsox fans deserve this the most. Congrats.

F*ck you all :lol: but you earned it.

Im going to hell for this post :blink:

All Pro
    double post...

Go Cards

Originally posted by DTrainBringinDaPain@Oct 20 2004, 10:25 PM
    double post...

Go Cards
    And the Lord said "Go Sox"

LL

Originally posted by Smizzy@Oct 20 2004, 08:24 PM
    You earned this game if you hold on and win and i only hope the Yankee fans at the stadium give you guys a great applause when it&#39;s all said and done.

To have taken us to game 7 last yr and now this ALCS,you have proved you can hang with this Yankee team.To come into Yankee stadium a whoop us says something about this team.

You beat us in the ALCS and i can&#39;t say ill root for you in the series but you damn well deserve to win <_<

wow, as mad as you got yesterday i expected to see you posting alot of negative s**t. at least i see you can handle a loss with some self respect. maybe i had you pegged wrong.

All Pro
    Originally posted by neckdemon+Oct 20 2004, 09:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neckdemon @ Oct 20 2004, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy@Oct 20 2004, 08:24 PM
    You earned this game if you hold on and win and i only hope the Yankee fans at the stadium give you guys a great applause when it&#39;s all said and done.

wow, as mad as you got yesterday i expected to see you posting alot of negative s**t. at least i see you can handle a loss with some self respect. maybe i had you pegged wrong. [/b][/quote]
    Yea, yea pegged everyone wrong except for me.

F*CK YOU AND F*CK THE SOX

TONY LARUSSA FOR PRESIDENT

Originally posted by neckdemon+Oct 20 2004, 09:31 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (neckdemon @ Oct 20 2004, 09:31 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Smizzy@Oct 20 2004, 08:24 PM

wow, as mad as you got yesterday i expected to see you posting alot of negative s**t. at least i see you can handle a loss with some self respect. maybe i had you pegged wrong. [/b][/quote]
    I was not going to allow you to call Yankee fans Crybabie Fags without telling you the deal.

Im not delusional like some people....the sox beat us fair & square and if we do come back some how and win this game.....you won&#39;t be able to tell me we were the better team.

The sox flat out played better.

sox were the better team last year

same goes this year.

congrats, you guys deserve it

I hope the Yankee fans give the a great ovation when they win&#33;

Did anybody justs ee many take an elbow to the mouth from his teammate?

Classic.

Congrats,and it&#39;s not that bad