Thread: I honestly feel bad for Yankee fans

TomShane
    I mean, damn. This is about as bad as it gets. Spin it any way you want--that Boston deserves it, that it was a great series, blah blah blah--but you just got beat down 4 straight by your hated rival while all of your big-ticket players choked. ARod, Sheffield, Brown, Vasquez, all worthless when it counted the most.

If I had one disappointment it was that you let Boston beat you. Boston. Massachusetts. THAT Boston. And let's not act like Boston just over-powered the Yanks. The Yanks gave it away. Brown was useless, and Torre does what? He brings in Javier Vasquez Whitson. Vasquez looked like he was ready to walk back to Panama even before he threw his first pitch. And what shocked me was that he's a fly-ball pitcher! The bags are juiced, one out, you need a ground ball, and here comes Vasquez? Does Torre have a tee time tomorrow or something?

I honestly feel bad for you guys, and it's because your team failed you. As a Mets fan, I can honestly say that at least my team doesn't even pretend that it wants to win. But you guys spend the dough, and this year it was on garbage.

I suppose all there is to look forward to for you guys is the Steinbrenner implosion this off-season, and for Beltran, Pedro and Mike Sweeney to join the ballclub.

To all my friends who are yankee fans. Its Sad and I feel your pain.

To those arrogant SOB's who all year taunted any other fan...EAT IT!

BIGGEST CHOKE JOB IN HISTORY!

LL

TomShane
    All of you congratulating Boston should be ashamed. Truly ashamed.

Maxman
    Tom:
    I congratulate them because I won't be a sore loser. They earned it.

That being said I will root like hell for the NL in the World Series. 1918 is still alive. 1918 has nothing to do with getting to the WS and everything to do with winning it.

TomShane
    Originally posted by Maxman@Oct 20 2004, 11:54 PM
    Tom:
    I congratulate them because I won't be a sore loser. They earned it.

That being said I will root like hell for the NL in the World Series. 1918 is still alive. 1918 has nothing to do with getting to the WS and everything to do with winning it.
    You bitter, nit-picking, petty a**hole!

All League
    I honestly could never feel bad for the Yankees.

it's like impossible

Hall Of Fame
    God knows what the Yankee fans would be saying if they did this to the Sox.

Gloat all you want non-Yankee fans, they deserve it :lol: