Thread: John Kerri...candidate for everyone & every issue

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[url=http://johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/]Kerri Audio Ad[/url]

I'm just amazed why we didn't find Super-jon-boy sooner. Shucks, if he'd been Prez instead of ol' Slicker, 9/11 would never have happened. :rolleyes:

BTW, I read the chapter "Reluctant warrior" in "Unfit for Command" and that explained to me why jon-boy enlisted in the Naval Reserve and got out as soon as he could. At that time the Swift boats were just patrolling out in the gulf of Tonkin(?) which was not a high-risk assignment, but by the time jon-boy got over to VN, they started using them up into the delta area which was more dangerous. He did a lot of complaining to commanding officers about doing that. So when he managed to get his 3rd purple hearts for three minor injuries, he cut and ran and then started his anti-war BS which encouraged the commies and caused more US casualties.
    :[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif' border='0' style='vertical-align:middle' alt='mad.gif' />

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [quote][i]Originally posted by asuusa[/i]@Oct 22 2004, 07:23 PM
    [b] I'm just amazed why we didn't find Super-jon-boy sooner. Shucks, if he'd been Prez instead of ol' Slicker, 9/11 would never have happened. :rolleyes:

BTW, I read the chapter "Reluctant warrior" in "Unfit for Command" and that explained to me why jon-boy enlisted in the Naval Reserve and got out as soon as he could. At that time the Swift boats were just patrolling out in the gulf of Tonkin(?) which was not a high-risk assignment, but by the time jon-boy got over to VN, they started using them up into the delta area which was more dangerous. He did a lot of complaining to commanding officers about doing that. So when he managed to get his 3rd purple hearts for three minor injuries, he cut and ran and then started his anti-war BS which encouraged the commies and caused more US casualties.
    :<!--emo&Angry:-->[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]<!--endemo--> [/b][/quote]
    So, we have Kerry (the puss who went and didn't want to fight) vs. Bush (who didn't want to go and didn't want to fight).

Unfit for Comand....Unfit Commander.......

Boy, Election Day cannot come soon enough.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish+Oct 22 2004, 11:07 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Warfish @ Oct 22 2004, 11:07 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-asuusa[/i]@Oct 22 2004, 07:23 PM
    [b] I&#39;m just amazed why we didn&#39;t find Super-jon-boy sooner. Shucks, if he&#39;d been Prez instead of ol&#39; Slicker, 9/11 would never have happened. :rolleyes:

:&#60;&#33;--emo&Angry:--&#62;[img]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/html/emoticons/mad.gif[/img]&#60;&#33;--endemo--&#62; [/b][/quote]
    So, we have Kerry (the puss who went and didn&#39;t want to fight) vs. Bush (who didn&#39;t want to go and didn&#39;t want to fight).

Unfit for Comand....Unfit Commander.......

Boy, Election Day cannot come soon enough. [/b][/quote]
    You point is valid, however, Bush didn&#39;t make a big deal about his military experience while Kerry did, portraying himself as a military hero. Also, both the Naval Reserve and the Air National Guard aren&#39;t usually called into action. So in one sense you could say Kerry didn&#39;t get the luck of the draw.

So since Kerry is Unfit for Command and Bush is an Unfit commander, are you voting for Nadar?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [quote][b]So since Kerry is Unfit for Command and Bush is an Unfit commander, are you voting for Nadar? [/b][/quote]

No. My feeling right now is to vote Libertarian. Least bad of a bad group of available options. Sadly, any vote for a third party is a wasted vote today (but hopefully not forever).

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Oct 23 2004, 10:09 PM
    [b] [quote][b]So since Kerry is Unfit for Command and Bush is an Unfit commander, are you voting for Nadar? [/b][/quote]

No. My feeling right now is to vote Libertarian. Least bad of a bad group of available options. Sadly, any vote for a third party is a wasted vote today (but hopefully not forever). [/b][/quote]
    Very true, but if third party voters don&#39;t contine to vote their conscience, the chance of them ever becoming influential is doubtful. I think the Reform party had a chance if Perot had just got it started and then stepped aside in &#39;96. Nadar&#39;s party might have a chance if the Democrats start moving more to the middle which might happen if Kerry loses big time.