“You shall judge of a man by his foes as well as by his friends.” – Joseph Conrad in the novel [i]Lord Jim[/i].

[quote][b][b]France:[/b] According to all reports, John Kerry is wildly popular in the land of Gaul. A recent [i]Le Monde[/i] poll found the Francs backing John Kerry over President Bush by more than three-to-one (72 percent to 19 percent). The [i]Financial Times[/i] quotes an unnamed “French government official” pining for the return of the Democrats to Washington and the Ba’athists to Baghdad, saying, “A lot depends on who is in power in both Washington and Baghdad. If there's change in [b]both countries[/b] then it's possible we would re-examine our position.” (Emphasis added.) The chairman of Democrats Abroad gave the “Ich bin ein Berliner” speech of the 2004 campaign, gushing Kerry “is the closest thing that you will have to a French politician.” [/b][/quote]

[quote][b][b]Iran:[/b] A June editorial in the Tehran Times stated, “Kerry is exactly what the U.S. needs right now.” It is undisputed that Kerry has promised to give Iran exactly what it needs right now: nuclear fuel. [b]Kerry pledged to supply Iran with nuclear fuel, just as Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton did to North Korea[/b] as it revved up its nuclear program during the 1990s.(Emphasis added.) [/b][/quote]

See who else [url=http://www.frontpagemag.com/Articles/ReadArticle.asp?ID=15634]supports Kerry.[/url]