Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

During an interview in the early 1960's, Nikita Khrushchev (of the old
    Soviet Union) told a reporter that the Russian army didn't need to attack
    the United States to bring it to it's knees. He said that America would be
    destroyed from within. As a child I didn't understand the meaning of his
    statement and over the years I thought Khrushchev meant that terrorists and
    illegal aliens would try to destroy our great nation by sneaking across our
    borders and physically attacking us on our own soil.

After 9/11 my notion was confirmed. But, I was wrong. The terrorists
    that brought down the World Trade Center towers managed to slaughter over
    3,000 innocent Americans and people of other nationalities but they don't
    have the power to cripple our country. The subversants and uber-liberals
    convening in Boston this week have that ability.

In high school, as I studied and began to comprehend world events and
    history, I wondered how a despot like Adolf Hitler ever came to power. How
    did one wimpy, albeit schizophrenic, little guy whip up the crowds and turn
    rational, thinking human beings against their neighbors and supervise the
    massacre of millions of innocent people? I asked my father, a veteran of
    WWII, how this could have happened. He told me that he asked a German who
    had immigrated to this country after the war this same questions.

The elderly gentleman hung his head and admitted to my father, "We
    allowed him to corrupt our youth."

Very late last night on MSNBC Brian Williams narrated a program about
    John Kerry and his anti-Vietnam War activities in the 70's. Even though he
    has become a wrinkled, gray-haired! 'respectable' United States Senator,
    Kerry has never ceased to viciously swipe at the under belly of the American
    defenses - the military that protects his freedom to take those swipes. He
    has consistently voted against every bill that involved funding for the
    military and his record is even more liberal than that of Senator Hillary
    Clinton. The old hippie mentality has never wavered even though the wolf has
    disguised himself in the sheep's clothing of 3 piece suits and a millionaire
    lifestyle of mansions and yachts.

What I've never heard is John Kerry admitting that HIS Democratic
    cronies are the ones that got us in Vietnam in the first place. Like a
    spoiled, coddled child, he just expected Richard Nixon, our country's
    "parent" at the time, to get us out of the mess that his political party had
    gotten us into.

John Kerry is consistent in his climb toward a position of power to
    wreck as much havoc as possible on the American people. After throwing away
    the medals he questionably 'earned' in Vietnam, he systematically acquired
    power by marrying and living off rich women but made his children
    illegitimate by annulling his marriage to their mother in order to achieve
    his goal. He supervised the dismantling and relocation overseas of his
    wife's factories which resulted in the loss of thousands of Americans' jobs
    while continuing to vote against all military spending bills that came up
    for a vote. Watching John Kerry play the electric guitar on stage at a
    recent Democratic fund raiser reminded me of the time Bill Clinton donned
    sunglasses and played the saxophone on MTV. Like Hitler, they both knew that
    the key to their success was to capture the vote and support of the youth of
    America.

We watched over 10 years ago as a famous celebrity/retired athlete was
    acquitted of two heinous murders that we ALL knew in our hearts he
    committed. The jury of his peers were dazzled by his fame and were conned by
    his slick lawyer's ultimate "stick it to you" race card maneuvering. We have
    all become so 'polite! politically correct' that we've allowed celebrities
    to spout their ultra liberal views unchecked. We've allowed non-talents like
    Anna Nicole Smith to waddle her way across the screen of the American
    television industry and laugh as she watches her 18 year old son get drunk
    at her side. We've raised an MTV generation of young people who truly
    believe the garbage that Michael Moore "documented" and haven't risen up in
    protest to question the media's codependency in this widespread propaganda.

Who am I? I am a housewife, a nobody, a lone voice asking the American
    people, "How long will we tolerate the ultra liberal media to elect another
    President intent on weakening our defenses and shaming us in the eyes of the
    world? How long will we allow uneducated celebrities to denigrate and mock
    the very heartbeat of America's moral foundation? How long will we allow the
    Michael Moores of this country to skew the truth and be praised and rewarded
    for it? How long will it take for us to become tired, ashamed old Germans,
    hanging our heads in disbelief that the youth of our country became Angry,
    damaging senior senators who brought about our destruction from within?"

I have no power. I have no influence. I know that George W. Bush is just
    one man who, like all of us, isn't perfect. But, I also know and believe in
    my heart that he's the only hope we have in November, the 'parent's' voice
    who can tell the spoiled, hedonistic 'children' of our country to shut their
    hypocritical mouths and quit working toward undermining our nation.

I'm asking you to forward this message to as many people as you dare
    risk insulting. I'm asking, "Will we wake up before Nikita Khrushchev's
    prediction comes true?" --

Jan Morrow,
    daughter of a WWII veteran,
    sister of a Vietnam War veteran
    wife of a retired U.S. Air Force veteran.

Mable W. Kitchen, CPA

[quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Oct 24 2004, 06:45 PM
    [b] I have no power. I have no influence. I know that George W. Bush is just
    one man who, like all of us, isn't perfect. But, I also know and believe in
    my heart that he's the only hope we have in November, the 'parent's' voice
    who can tell the spoiled, hedonistic 'children' of our country to shut their
    hypocritical mouths and quit working toward undermining our nation.

[/b][/quote]
    Oh for the love of God, give me a break!

You have no influence? You have no power? Yes you do. You're a PARENT. YOU HAVE INFLUENCE AND POWER OVER YOUR OWN KIDS!!!!! Don't like what's being shown on TV and the movies? DON'T LET THEM WATCH IT. Think that there's a climate of corrupted youth in our country? START BY RAISING YOUR OWN KIDS THE RIGHT WAY. Stip whining and crying about how bad you think things are. This is the way America is. Take control over your own life and stop worrying about what other people like as entertainment. Don't tell me how hard it is. Being a parent is never easy. It takes effort and work and worry, but hey the best things in life are not free. You are a bigger influence on your kids than you think.

You actually blame the OJ verdict for the poor attitude of today's youth? That came as payback for all the injustices Black americans had to endure in the legal system over the years. Sad but true. Trying to tie that with kids who don't respect their elders is a looooooooooooooooooooong stretch to make.

BTW how can actual film footage be called "garbage"? Is it just b/c Moore used it to show people things they'd never seen before? Things the media should have shown to us but didn't? Please give an fact-based answer, not an opnion.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by JoeyStylez[/i]@Oct 25 2004, 08:10 PM
    [b]
    You have no influence? You have no power? Yes you do. You're a PARENT. YOU HAVE INFLUENCE AND POWER OVER YOUR OWN KIDS!!!!! [/b][/quote]
    According to the Libs, disciplining your kids is abuse. They all say spanking is cruel.

I disagree with the Liberal views of Child abuse. Its only abuse when you use the end of the belt with the buckle.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67+Oct 25 2004, 09:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetman67 @ Oct 25 2004, 09:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoeyStylez[/i]@Oct 25 2004, 08:10 PM
    [b]
    You have no influence? You have no power? Yes you do. You&#39;re a PARENT. YOU HAVE INFLUENCE AND POWER OVER YOUR OWN KIDS&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    According to the Libs, disciplining your kids is abuse. They all say spanking is cruel.

I disagree with the Liberal views of Child abuse. Its only abuse when you use the end of the belt with the buckle. [/b][/quote]
    Abusing your kid with a buckle upside the head is abuse.

Repeatedly striking a liberal with the same buckle is called progress.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JoeyStylez[/i]@Oct 25 2004, 07:10 PM
    [b]
    BTW how can actual film footage be called "garbage"? [/b][/quote]
    I simply refuse to believe that you are this ignorant....

Please, look up the words truncate, splice, edit and context. Do yourself a favor.

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Oct 26 2004, 08:05 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever &#064; Oct 26 2004, 08:05 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoeyStylez[/i]@Oct 25 2004, 07:10 PM
    [b]

Please, look up the words truncate, splice, edit and context. Do yourself a favor. [/b][/quote]
    Do you deny that the hearbreak of Lila Lipscomb who lost her son in Iraq is real?

October 22nd, 2004 3:33 am
    Why Did My Son Die? Military Mom Lila Lipscomb Demands an Answer

Policy Experts and Popular Performers Join Lila Lipscomb on a Mother’s Tour of Duty Around the Nation to Inspire Americans to Question the Iraq War

WASHINGTON - October 11 - “How do you think it feels for a grieving mother to hear Charles Duelfer, the top CIA weapons inspector for Iraq, state last week that Iraq destroyed its weapons of mass destruction years ago and had no ability to produce more, under sanctions? How do you think it feels to hear White House officials now admit that Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11? I want to know: did Michael die for a lie?” asked Lila Lipscomb, the military mother from Flint, Michigan, who is featured in Michael Moore’s “Fahrenheit 9/11” reading from the last letter her son, Michael, sent home from Iraq before he died.

Heartbroken and Angry, Mrs. Lipscomb has embarked on a Tour of Duty around America, imploring audiences to question why we invaded Iraq and why our troops are still there. Lipscomb is being joined by popular performers, leading activists and policy experts at a nationwide series of public educational events.

Lipscomb spoke before hundreds yesterday in San Francisco along with Fernando Suarez del Solar, whose son, a Marine, was also killed in Iraq. Folk music legend Joan Baez and former CIA analyst Melvin Goodman will join Lipscomb in Cleveland, OH October 19th. Lipscomb and whistle-blower Daniel Ellsberg (invited) will speak at the New York Society of Ethical Culture Concert Hall in New York City October 29th.

Also lending their support for the Tour, with appearances pending confirmation, are Martin Sheen, Rickie Lee Jones, former ambassador to Iraq Edward Peck, Woody Harrelson, former assistant secretary of defense Lawrence Korb, Tim Robbins, former State Department intelligence director Greg Thielmann, comedians Greg Proops, Jimmy Tingle, and Rick Overton, and documentary director Robert Greenwald, among others.

Lipscomb is asking the questions over one thousand American mothers are asking about family members who returned in coffins, and thousands more mothers are asking about the more than 7,500 wounded American servicemen and women.

“My son completed his tour of duty by sacrificing his life for his country,” said Lipscomb. “I now have a duty to wake up this country to stop the war, stop the killing. Maybe, if by speaking out I can prevent other American and Iraqi sons and daughters from dying, I can find some meaning in my son’s death.”

Tour of Duty is being sponsored by Win Without War, the nation’s largest anti-war coalition; Black Voices for Peace; the Fourth Freedom Forum; Peace Action, the nation’s largest grassroots peace organization; Physicians for Social Responsibility; and Women’s Actions for New Directions.

Tour of Duty is an educational, strictly nonpartisan project which takes no position on the outcome of the presidential or any other political race. This project aims to enlighten the public on foreign policy and security issues, and motivate people to vote. More information at [url]www.ustourofduty.org[/url].

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by valleyjet+Oct 26 2004, 08:14 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (valleyjet &#064; Oct 26 2004, 08:14 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by jets5ever@Oct 26 2004, 08:05 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-JoeyStylez[/i]@Oct 25 2004, 07:10 PM
    [b]

Please, look up the words truncate, splice, edit and context. Do yourself a favor. [/b][/quote]
    Do you deny that the hearbreak of Lila Lipscomb who lost her son in Iraq is real?

October 22nd, 2004 3:33 am
    Why Did My Son Die? Military Mom Lila Lipscomb Demands an Answer

Policy Experts and Popular Performers Join Lila Lipscomb on a Mother’s Tour of Duty Around the Nation to Inspire Americans to Question the Iraq War

WASHINGTON - October 11 - “How do you think it feels for a grieving mother to hear Charles Duelfer, the top CIA weapons inspector for Iraq, state last week that Iraq destroyed its weapons of mass destruction years ago and had no ability to produce more, under sanctions? How do you think it feels to hear White House officials now admit that Saddam Hussein had nothing to do with 9/11? I want to know: did Michael die for a lie?” asked Lila Lipscomb, the military mother from Flint, Michigan, who is featured in Michael Moore’s “Fahrenheit 9/11” reading from the last letter her son, Michael, sent home from Iraq before he died.

Heartbroken and Angry, Mrs. Lipscomb has embarked on a Tour of Duty around America, imploring audiences to question why we invaded Iraq and why our troops are still there. Lipscomb is being joined by popular performers, leading activists and policy experts at a nationwide series of public educational events.

Lipscomb spoke before hundreds yesterday in San Francisco along with Fernando Suarez del Solar, whose son, a Marine, was also killed in Iraq. Folk music legend Joan Baez and former CIA analyst Melvin Goodman will join Lipscomb in Cleveland, OH October 19th. Lipscomb and whistle-blower Daniel Ellsberg (invited) will speak at the New York Society of Ethical Culture Concert Hall in New York City October 29th.

Also lending their support for the Tour, with appearances pending confirmation, are Martin Sheen, Rickie Lee Jones, former ambassador to Iraq Edward Peck, Woody Harrelson, former assistant secretary of defense Lawrence Korb, Tim Robbins, former State Department intelligence director Greg Thielmann, comedians Greg Proops, Jimmy Tingle, and Rick Overton, and documentary director Robert Greenwald, among others.

Lipscomb is asking the questions over one thousand American mothers are asking about family members who returned in coffins, and thousands more mothers are asking about the more than 7,500 wounded American servicemen and women.

“My son completed his tour of duty by sacrificing his life for his country,” said Lipscomb. “I now have a duty to wake up this country to stop the war, stop the killing. Maybe, if by speaking out I can prevent other American and Iraqi sons and daughters from dying, I can find some meaning in my son’s death.”

Tour of Duty is being sponsored by Win Without War, the nation’s largest anti-war coalition; Black Voices for Peace; the Fourth Freedom Forum; Peace Action, the nation’s largest grassroots peace organization; Physicians for Social Responsibility; and Women’s Actions for New Directions.

Tour of Duty is an educational, strictly nonpartisan project which takes no position on the outcome of the presidential or any other political race. This project aims to enlighten the public on foreign policy and security issues, and motivate people to vote. More information at [url]www.ustourofduty.org[/url]. [/b][/quote]
    Tailgators, you are much brighter than this. I know you hate Bush, but if you do take Moore seriously, well, then, I guess you&#39;ll have to suffer the daily consequences of being so irretrievably stupid.

Yes, exactly, everything in Moore&#39;s movie is false, including a mother&#39;s sadness over her lost son. That&#39;s exactly my point.

My God, liberals are so bad at arguing I almost feel badly for them. C&#39;mon Tailgators, seriously...

Oh, BTW - the person you plan to vote for has this boy&#39;s blood on his hands. Hypocrite, anyone? How can someone who is passionately opposed to this war vote for Kerry??

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Oct 26 2004, 08:20 AM
    [b] Oh, BTW How can someone who is passionately opposed to this war vote for Kerry? [/b][/quote]
    We&#39;ll proudly vote for Kerry.

Here&#39;e the bottom line gmogmo a vote for Bush is a vote for more of the same failure we&#39;ve had for the last 4 years.

Our only chance for positive change is a change at the top.

BTW...I&#39;m shocked that a bright guy like you has chosen ignorance over enlightenment.

Oh well. :(

[quote][i]Originally posted by savage69[/i]@Oct 24 2004, 07:45 PM
    [b] Who am I? I am a housewife, a nobody [/b][/quote]
    Apparently the Kerry camp feels the same way...
    Teresa Heinz Kerry said the other day that Laura Bush never held a "real" job. Of course, Laura had been a schoolteacher, but THK at the time thought she had "ONLY" been a housewife.