Thread: Hey Tom the Gaydar fan

I said that I wanted to get an O' Reilly youth t-shirt

[img]http://www.salon.com/tech/feature/2003/06/26/faux_news/story.jpg[/img]

You got all indignant and sputtery, "O Reilly's independent." "Don't make fun of O' Reilly," you whined. Man I'll never forget that day for as long as I live.

[SIZE=4]Where's your messiah now Tom?[/SIZE][img]http://www.stupidgit.com/politics/images/youngBillOreilly.jpg[/img]

I never did get that t-shirt. Damn.....God damn.

All Pro
    This is a pretty good shirt too.

[img]http://www.communistsforkerry.com/Tshirts/TShirts_Profiles_small.gif[/img]

Tom The Nader Fan™
    Gobbles, I don't know what you are talking about. More importantly, I don't care.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    By the way, those cartoons you keep cutting and pasting are soooooooo clever.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.....

It's sad that a guy with such an appreciation for cutting edge humor and brilliant wit could be smitten with some crap a hack over at moveon.org is laying down.

"We admire your pluck".

"I got your back."

John Kerry actually said that during the debates. :lol:

We admire your [i]PLUCK[/i].

Oh yeah, I want to vote for that jackass.

Laugh it up funny boy:

[url=http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/index.jsp?section=papers&code=04-D_47]http://www.centerforsecuritypolicy.org/ind...rs&code=04-D_47[/url]

All League
    nice link...a "non-partisan" site with links to articles from right wing radio wackjob Dennis Prager...Funny. Go Nader

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 06:41 AM
    [b] nice link...a "non-partisan" site with links to articles from right wing radio wackjob Dennis Prager...Funny. Go Nader [/b][/quote]
    The "mainstream" media isn't gonna report this stuff. I gotta get it from somewhere.

John Kerry is a scumbag. Only a "partisan" could vote for a piece of sht like that, so I don't know what your point is. Come to think of it, neither do you.

[quote][b]By the way, those cartoons you keep cutting and pasting are soooooooo clever.[/b][/quote]

You're just pissed off cuz you didn't think of the idea first. Genius in its simplicity,yet a clever boy like you can only think to compare Heinz-Kerry to the Manson girls. Pathetic.

Bush is subhuman thug. How can you vote for somebody who put firecrackers in frog's asses and giggled insanely when they exploded. That's something that Simon would do. Are you gonna vote for Simon too Tom? Well are you?

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 06:54 AM
    [b] [quote][b]By the way, those cartoons you keep cutting and pasting are soooooooo clever.[/b][/quote]

You're just pissed off cuz you didn't think of the idea first. Genius in its simplicity,yet a clever boy like you can only think to compare Heinz-Kerry to the Manson girls. Pathetic.

Bush is subhuman thug. How can you vote for somebody who put firecrackers in frog's asses and giggled insanely when they exploded. That's something that Simon would do. Are you gonna vote for Simon too Tom? Well are you? [/b][/quote]
    Dude, there is no way you're gonna vote for Kerry. I just can't picture you smitten over such a drip, like Chris Matthews fawning over Bill Clinton on MSNBC the other day.

"We admire your pluck".

Consistent with the Democratic party's love for liability law, Kerry is a stereotypical ambulance chaser. He waits for something to go wrong — the war in Iraq, the shortage of flu shots at home, anything — and then leaps forward to criticize and to smugly insinuate that he "would have" done better.

"When it comes to Iraq," Kerry declared, "I would have done almost everything differently." Of course, Kerry constantly proposes his alternatives after the fact, not before, when it might matter and when he might have to bear responsibility or blame.

Kerry wonders why, given our failure to find weapons of mass destruction, the president doesn't join him in saying that the invasion of Iraq was a mistake. But the issue is totally misconceived. The question is not, as Kerry puts it, whether in light current information we should have invaded, but whether invading was the right call — indeed, the only call — given what was known at the time. A true leader must make decisions in real time, often with imperfect and incomplete information, and he must take responsibility for his actions.

Bush, not having the luxury to spin and fine-tune his arguments in light of history, recognized that if America decided in favor of preemptive war, better to do it sooner than later: U.N. sanctions and weapons inspections had failed; U.S. forces could be poised for attack for only so long; and Iraq's weapons of mass destruction, if indeed they existed, needed to be eliminated before they became operational.

Kerry, who supported the original war resolution, now criticizes Bush's actions as hasty — even though he and other Democratic leaders, including Clinton and Gore, repeatedly warned about Saddam's WMDs throughout the 1990s. In 1992 Gore even chastised the first President Bush for not reigning in Saddam's WMD program — as Kerry, no doubt, would also have done in 2004 had President Bush not acted.

In an interview with Diane Sawyer of ABC News, Kerry was asked whether he thought the Iraq war was "worth it." Kerry, despite his initial support, said no: "We should not have gone to war knowing the information we know today." Sawyer, just to be sure, followed up with: "So it was not worth it?" Oh well, Kerry answered, it all "depends on the outcome ultimately and that depends on the leadership." Sawyer, incredulous, wondered aloud: "So if it turns out okay, it was worth it?"

In that moment, Kerry revealed the depth of his cynicism and opportunism, as well as his utter unfitness for command.

— Matthew Berke is a writer living in New Jersey.

Gobbles: I suggest holding back and stocking up on your Fox News/O'Reilly gags, because you'll need them for sustenance for [b]FOUR MORE YEARS[/b].