Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Drudge: ABC holding tape which Al Qaida Endorses..

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    XXXXX DRUDGE REPORT XXXXX WED OCT 27, 2004 12:42:01 ET XXXXX

ABCNEWS HOLDS TERROR WARNING TAPE

**Exclusive**

In the last week before the election, ABCNEWS is holding a videotaped message from a purported al Qaeda terrorist warning of a new attack on America, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

The terrorist claims on tape the next attack will dwarf 9/11. "The streets will run with blood," and "America will mourn in silence" because they will be unable to count the number of the dead. Further claims: America has brought this on itself for electing George Bush who has made war on Islam by destroying the Taliban and making war on Al Qaeda.

ABCNEWS strongly denies holding the tape back from broadcast over political concerns during the last days of the election.

The CIA is analyzing the tape, a top federal source tells the DRUDGE REPORT.

ABCNEWS obtained the tape from a source in Waziristan, Pakistan over the weekend, sources tells DRUDGE.

"We have been working 24 hours a day trying to authenticate [the tape]," a senior ABCNEWS source said Wednesday morning.

The terrorist's face is concealed by a head dress, and he speaks in an American accent, making it difficult to identify the individual.

US intelligence officials believe the man on tape may be Adam Gadhan - aka Adam Pearlman, a California native who was highlighted by the FBI in May as an individual most likely to be involved in or have knowledge of the next al Qaeda attacks.

According to the FBI, Gadahn, 25, attended al-Qaida training camps and served as an al-Qaida translator.

The disturbing tape runs an hour -- the man simply identifies himself as 'Assam the American.'

MORE

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    let's vote Kerry in so we can make the terrorists feel better. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    II guess we're going to see it the American people are like the spanish. So quick to appease the terrorists wishes. This story is still developing...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Where does it say they are endorsing Kerry? All it says is the Bush brought this on himself.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 03:19 PM
    [b] Where does it say they are endorsing Kerry? All it says is the Bush brought this on himself. [/b][/quote]
    how did he bring the threat of another terrorist attack on himself?? by protecting the country?? by being more agressive against terrorist nations and those who harbor them? did he bring 9/11 on himself too??

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 02:19 PM
    [b] Where does it say they are endorsing Kerry? All it says is the Bush brought this on himself. [/b][/quote]
    Bush brought this on by attacking the people that brought on 9/11?

Screw it. We should have just asked Al-Qaeda nicely to stop plowing planes into our buildings and maybe they would feel bad for doing it and stop.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Not a joke.. AQ endorses Kerry![/b][/quote]

Really? And you know this is the content of the tape.....how? Because Drudge says so? And he's seen the tape I assume?

This sounds alot like SPIN. How odd......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]how did he bring the threat of another terrorist attack on himself?? by protecting the country?? by being more agressive against terrorist nations and those who harbor them? did he bring 9/11 on himself too??
    [/b][/quote]

Maybe by invading a soverign nation. Maybe by forcing prisoners to have oral sex with eachother or get poked in the a$$ with a broom. Maybe because of the arrogence of this administration.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 02:19 PM
    Further claims: America has brought this on itself for electing George Bush who has made war on Islam by destroying the Taliban and making war on Al Qaeda.

Unnamed sources confirm that the Kerry campaign might be behind this tape. The give away is at the begining when the terrorist claims "I'm hassan the American and I'm reporting for duty".

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 01:29 PM
    [b] [quote][b]how did he bring the threat of another terrorist attack on himself?? by protecting the country?? by being more agressive against terrorist nations and those who harbor them? did he bring 9/11 on himself too??
    [/b][/quote]

Maybe by invading a soverign nation. Maybe by forcing prisoners to have oral sex with eachother or get poked in the a$$ with a broom. Maybe because of the arrogence of this administration. [/b][/quote]
    But forcing prisoners to have oral sex with eachother is worse than what Saddam did, right? :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Oct 28 2004, 04:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan &#064; Oct 28 2004, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 01:29 PM
    [b] [quote][b]how did he bring the threat of another terrorist attack on himself?? by protecting the country?? by being more agressive against terrorist nations and those who harbor them? did he bring 9/11 on himself too??
    [/b][/quote]

Maybe by invading a soverign nation. Maybe by forcing prisoners to have oral sex with eachother or get poked in the a&#036;&#036; with a broom. Maybe because of the arrogence of this administration. [/b][/quote]
    But forcing prisoners to have oral sex with eachother is worse than what Saddam did, right? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    You are so simpleminded if you can not realize how immoral that abuse was, how degrading it was, how Angry it made not only Iraqis but the entire Muslim world. We are supposed to be the "good guys," and this is what we do?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Oct 28 2004, 01:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Oct 28 2004, 01:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Oct 28 2004, 04:34 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 01:29 PM
    [/b][/quote]

Maybe by invading a soverign nation. Maybe by forcing prisoners to have oral sex with eachother or get poked in the a&#036;&#036; with a broom. Maybe because of the arrogence of this administration. [/b][/quote]
    But forcing prisoners to have oral sex with eachother is worse than what Saddam did, right? :rolleyes: [/b][/quote]
    You are so simpleminded if you can not realize how immoral that abuse was, how degrading it was, how Angry it made not only Iraqis but the entire Muslim world. We are supposed to be the "good guys," and this is what we do? [/b][/quote]
    Never justified anything we did. I am simply saying that you choose to attack our boys first, instead of attacking those who are much worse, like Saddam and Al-Qaeda.

What our soliders did was horrible and they should be reprimanded. The problem is that people look at like you do and assume our whole country is bad because of that. What Saddam did to his people was a million times worse, and for some reason we all forget that because some ahole soldiers decided to take some moronic pictures.

And at least these prisoners were murderers and were not good, innocent people, unlike Saddam who killed God knows how many innocent people.

Let&#39;s get serious here...

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Oct 28 2004, 03:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Oct 28 2004, 03:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Oct 28 2004, 04:34 PM
    [/b][/quote]

You are so simpleminded if you can not realize how immoral that abuse was, how degrading it was, how Angry it made not only Iraqis but the entire Muslim world. We are supposed to be the "good guys," and this is what we do? [/b][/quote]
    IT WAS MEANT TO BE ENTERTAINING TO THE TROOPS WORKING AT THE PRISON CAMP. NO BIG DEAL, THEY WERE ONLY ARABS.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan+Oct 28 2004, 02:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (TheBrodyMan @ Oct 28 2004, 02:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 01:29 PM
    [/b][/quote]

brodyman doesn&#39;t care that his country embarasses itself on the world stage, as long as we aren&#39;t as bad as SADDAM then we are morally superior.

makes sense to me. <_<

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Oct 28 2004, 02:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Oct 28 2004, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Oct 28 2004, 04:34 PM
    [/b][/quote]

be-heading human beings is much cooler.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Oct 28 2004, 03:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Oct 28 2004, 03:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Oct 28 2004, 02:34 PM
    [/b][/quote]

brodyman doesn&#39;t care that his country embarasses itself on the world stage, as long as we aren&#39;t as bad as SADDAM then we are morally superior.

makes sense to me. <_< [/b][/quote]
    Superior is a relative term, correct? "Not being as bad" as X implies superiority to X, correct? Superiority is not tantamount to perfection, correct? Just asking, I honestly don&#39;t know....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Oct 28 2004, 02:30 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Oct 28 2004, 02:30 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan@Oct 28 2004, 02:34 PM
    [/b][/quote]

makes sense to me. <_< [/b][/quote]
    Bitonti doesn&#39;t care that Saddam has been doing much worse for years, simply because a "select" group of American soldiers acting like a bunch of jackasses.

See, I can play that game as well ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Brody since when does what Saddam do to his own people our business? Humanitarian concerns are convenient but the reality is there are massacres and worse every day in a dozen countries in the world right now, how is it that we only care about the ones that happened 10 years ago in the [b]world&#39;s second largest oil reserve?[/b]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 08:49 PM
    [b] Brody since when does what Saddam do to his own people our business? Humanitarian concerns are convenient but the reality is there are massacres and worse every day in a dozen countries in the world right now, how is it that we only care about the ones that happened 10 years ago in the [b]world&#39;s second largest oil reserve?[/b] [/b][/quote]
    its extremely comical to me that most liberals believe that the war in Iraq is really all about getting control of the oil.

we had a guy in power there who was a threat to not only the people in his country but to the rest of the world. the tortures he would allow, the killings, the oppression. and just because the WMD&#39;s have not been found, does not mean he didn&#39;t have them, or the fact that once the sanctions were lifted, that he wouldn&#39;t start to produce them again. then it would&#39;ve only been a matter of time before those weapons would be given to those who would use them against us.

and if was the oil we were really going after, why haven&#39;t we just started to funnel it over here?? why do we keep letting oil make new highs every day?? why are we paying &#036;2/gallon for regular here in NJ.?? ...yeah its a good thing we got control of the oil fields in Iraq :blink:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 07:49 PM
    [b]Brody since when does what Saddam do to his own people our business? Humanitarian concerns are convenient but the reality is there are massacres and worse every day in a dozen countries in the world right now, how is it that we only care about the ones that happened 10 years ago in the [b]world&#39;s second largest oil reserve?[/b][/b][/quote]
    [img]http://www.evergreendata.com/waroil.JPG[/img]