Thread: Kerry Ahead in The "BIg 4" Swing States

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to info on Foxnews.com, Kerry is currently ahead of G.W. in the polls by small margins in all four of the Big 4 swing states, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvanaia and Michagan. The lead is small in each case, and within the MoE, but it is interesting none the less.

Just FYI. Seems this election might be closer that alot of folks (myself included) may have thought. I really thought this would be a Bush landslide all the way......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    this election essentially comes down to Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania -

Kerry will win PA - i predict that - Bush could very well win Ohio...

again it comes down to FLA ...

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 10:06 PM
    [b] this election essentially comes down to Florida, Ohio and Pennsylvania -

again it comes down to FLA ... [/b][/quote]
    learn your electoral college....the President has a sizable lead in Iowa. All he would need is Wisconsin and FL to get to 270.

That said I think no one has any idea what will happen Tuesday, (especially with all the voter-fraud the dims plan to pull).

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 07:23 PM
    [b] According to info on Foxnews.com, Kerry is currently ahead of G.W. in the polls by small margins in all four of the Big 4 swing states, Florida, Ohio, Pennsylvanaia and Michagan. The lead is small in each case, and within the MoE, but it is interesting none the less.

Just FYI. Seems this election might be closer that alot of folks (myself included) may have thought. I really thought this would be a Bush landslide all the way...... [/b][/quote]
    [url]www.realclearpolitics.com[/url] is the best resource for polling information. They are now showing a slight lead for Kerry in Ohio. Bush has a slight lead in Florida. Bush also leads slightly in Wisconsin and Iowa. Kerry keads in PA and Michigan. If Kerry takes Ohio and Bush wins in Florida, Bush could still win if things go according to the polls.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY+Oct 27 2004, 10:15 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Come Back to NY @ Oct 27 2004, 10:15 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bitonti[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 10:06 PM

learn your electoral college....the President has a sizable lead in Iowa. All he would need is Wisconsin and FL to get to 270.
    [/b][/quote]
    OK i say it comes down to florida and what do you say

"all he would need is Wis and _FL_"

IT COMES DOWN TO FLORIDA

uh... DUh ...

The intelligence level of Bush voters eh?

why don&#39;t you go read My Pet Goat buddy

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Oct 28 2004, 01:01 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Oct 28 2004, 01:01 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Come Back to NY@Oct 27 2004, 10:15 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-bitonti[/i]@Oct 27 2004, 10:06 PM

[/b][/quote]
    OK i say it comes down to florida and what do you say

"all he would need is Wis and _FL_"

IT COMES DOWN TO FLORIDA

uh... DUh ...

The intelligence level of Bush voters eh?

why don&#39;t you go read My Pet Goat buddy [/b][/quote]
    I went to the library to get it but they said you&#39;ve had it for the last year...

The race does not come down to Ohio and Pa if GWB wins Fl, Ia (which he is ahead) and Wis...read your own posts moron.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 01:01 PM
    [b] why don&#39;t you go read My Pet Goat buddy [/b][/quote]
    and besides....who wants to read about your sex life??

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 01:05 PM
    [b] The race does not come down to Ohio and Pa if GWB wins Fl, Ia (which he is ahead) and Wis...read your own posts moron.
    [/b][/quote]
    PENN
    OHIO

_AND_

FLORIDA

----

you talk about "IF HE WINS FLA" - yeah which means we are talking about the same thing

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]learn your electoral college....the President has a sizable lead in Iowa. All he would need is Wisconsin and FL to get to 270.

That said I think no one has any idea what will happen Tuesday, (especially with all the voter-fraud the dims plan to pull).[/b][/quote]

Haven&#39;t been following the election polls recently. Your Wisconsin angle is facinating in the sense that immigration site [url=http://www.americanpatrol.com]www.americanpatrol.com[/url] has been linking article like crazy from the Badger state the last few days...I didn&#39;t realize the relevance until you brought this up. Went back and read some links. Yep, Dems want that state bad.

Looks like the Dems and the illegal aliens are conspiring to use the liberal idiots in Wisconsin to get some "voter fraud" in :rolleyes:

Dems are real special. They cry the Reps are trying to steal elections, but they are mobilizing illegal aliens to vote in huge numbers(a crime)....Shame on Bush for not clamping down on illegals. It may bite him on the ass--so much for cheap labor Jorge <_<

[quote][b]...According to Tully, the Hispanic organization had set the goal of registering 20,000 voters between May and the election. She explains why that is significant. In Wisconsin, she notes, Al Gore -- the 2000 Democratic presidential candidate -- won by only 850 votes.

"If this organization, all by itself, managed to hit their [b]goal of 20,000 people, you could see that foreign nationals and illegal aliens, if they actually vote, could throw the election in the state of Wisconsin,"[/b] she says.

Tully says she has turned over information on the illegal registrations to law enforcement officials.[/b][/quote]

Whole, shamefull article. Don&#39;t read if believe the U.S is still a nation of laws and honor: [url=http://headlines.agapepress.org/archive/10/262004g.asp]http://headlines.agapepress.org/archive/10/262004g.asp[/url]

More on voter fraud: [url=http://washingtontimes.com/national/20041028-115519-4857r.htm]http://washingtontimes.com/national/200410...15519-4857r.htm[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think Bush wins Florida and here is my reasoning. This may be way off, but it&#39;s a theory of mine.

I&#39;m a Republican who likes to vote split ticket as much as possible, and I know many like myself both Rep and Dem.

Rep candidate for Senate is Mel Martinez. He is, how should I put this,....a dick. He is a horrible loathsome man who has campained in a very negative fashon against Betty Castor who I truely believe is a good and honest public servant. I think becasue those who prefer to vote split ticket will vote for Castor, and they are more likely going to vote for W.

The general public is becoming more and more moderate and the major parties are ignoring this. If one of them were to find a moderate candidate they would win 2008 in a landslide.