Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Terrorism at game. Day before election.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    After what happened in Spain before the elections I must say I'm just a little nervous about Monday night.

Get to the gates early because I suspect security will be VERY TIGHT.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Just watch out for people walking around wearing their table cloths on their heads.

Waterboy
    Post Thanks / Like
    We'll be fine. Anyone ever notice the snipers on top of the luxury towers?? They are there every game.

Hall Of Fame
    Orlando from NYC (1998) Las Vegas from Orlando Fl (june 2007)
    Post Thanks / Like
    :ph34r:

Muslim extremist in chechyna does not all wear turbans and many are blond and blue eyes.........the terrorist want you to think that terrorist have a certain look....so untrue.

Please see Timothy McVeigh ;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Boozer76[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 03:24 PM
    [b] We'll be fine. Anyone ever notice the snipers on top of the luxury towers?? They are there every game. [/b][/quote]
    seriously?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]jetman67 Posted on Oct 28 2004, 03:22 PM Just watch out for people walking around wearing their table cloths on their heads.[/b][/quote]

We can always count on Jetman for a thoughtful analysis. I think the real terrorists are anyone wearing Dolphins gear. If you see anyone like that, crack 'em with a beer bottle (empty of course) and call a state trooper.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfreak[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 04:25 PM
    [b] :ph34r:

Muslim extremist in chechyna does not all wear turbans and many are blond and blue eyes.........the terrorist want you to think that terrorist have a certain look....so untrue.

Please see Timothy McVeigh ;) [/b][/quote]
    I was joking. I will be prepared to club any terrorist to death with a turkey leg.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

I agree with Regen!!! :lol:

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    [quote][i]Originally posted by regen[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 07:27 PM
    [b] [quote][b]jetman67 Posted on Oct 28 2004, 03:22 PM Just watch out for people walking around wearing their table cloths on their heads.[/b][/quote]

We can always count on Jetman for a thoughtful analysis. I think the real terrorists are anyone wearing Dolphins gear. If you see anyone like that, crack 'em with a beer bottle (empty of course) and call a state trooper. [/b][/quote]
    hey...be nice.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [quote][i]Originally posted by regen[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 04:27 PM
    [b] I think the real terrorists are anyone wearing Dolphins gear. If you see anyone like that, crack 'em with a beer bottle (empty of course) and call a state trooper. [/b][/quote]
    Shoot first and ask questions later.

Seriously though, I hadn't thought about this till now.

Gotta tell Randy to load the trucks with live ammo.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Jetman I knew you were kidding man...it was a generous statement.....would be nice seeing you take one of those bastards with one of your turkey legs though. ;)

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2 Posted on Oct 28 2004, 03:28 PM
    QUOTE (regen @ Oct 28 2004, 07:27 PM)
    jetman67 Posted on Oct 28 2004, 03:22 PM Just watch out for people walking around wearing their table cloths on their heads.

We can always count on Jetman for a thoughtful analysis. I think the real terrorists are anyone wearing Dolphins gear. If you see anyone like that, crack 'em with a beer bottle (empty of course) and call a state trooper.

hey...be nice. [/b][/quote]

That is nice. Hope to see you at the game.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by THE_SOOTHSAYER+Oct 28 2004, 04:29 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (THE_SOOTHSAYER @ Oct 28 2004, 04:29 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-regen[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 04:27 PM
    [b] I think the real terrorists are anyone wearing Dolphins gear. If you see anyone like that, crack &#39;em with a beer bottle (empty of course) and call a state trooper. [/b][/quote]
    Shoot first and ask questions later.

Seriously though, I hadn&#39;t thought about this till now.

Gotta tell Randy to load the trucks with live ammo. [/b][/quote]
    This would be a good week to bring the tank. If anyone is considering doing something, the heavy artillary may be a deterrent.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2+Oct 28 2004, 04:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2 @ Oct 28 2004, 04:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-regen[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 07:27 PM
    [b] [quote][b]jetman67 Posted on Oct 28 2004, 03:22 PM Just watch out for people walking around wearing their table cloths on their heads.[/b][/quote]

We can always count on Jetman for a thoughtful analysis. I think the real terrorists are anyone wearing Dolphins gear. If you see anyone like that, crack &#39;em with a beer bottle (empty of course) and call a state trooper. [/b][/quote]
    hey...be nice. [/b][/quote]
    As long as it&#39;s not my DW2 you can do whatever you want to a phins fan......oh and BZ&#39;s wife.........she&#39;s one of us......... :P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfreak[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 03:25 PM

the muslim extremist in Chechyna has had more atrocities committed against his people in the last decade then our nation has in it&#39;s entire history. Chechen women and children get raped by the truckload, their men get executed on a whim. All these people want is freedom, and they are exactly zero threat to America, their arch-rival are the Russians...

once upon a time "terrorists" were in Boston throwing tea into the Charles River.

DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2
    This is really a scary thread. Hadn&#39;t thought about terrorism and the game until now. But damn, if they do strike they better get the hell away from the 80,000 drunk pissed off football fans.....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]bitonti Posted on Oct 28 2004, 03:33 PM

the muslim extremist in Chechyna has had more atrocities committed against his people in the last decade then our nation has in it&#39;s entire history. Chechen women and children get raped by the truckload, their men get executed on a whim. All these people want is freedom, and they are exactly zero threat to America, their arch-rival are the Russians...

once upon a time "terrorists" were in Boston throwing tea into the Charles River. [/b][/quote]

Bit- agree with everything you say.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]DOLPHINWORSHIPPER2 Posted on Oct 28 2004, 03:35 PM This is really a scary thread. Hadn&#39;t thought about terrorism and the game until now. But damn, if they do strike they better get the hell away from the 80,000 drunk pissed off football fans.....[/b][/quote]

Dolphinworshipper- No, it&#39;s 80,000 drunk pissed-off JET fans. I&#39;d avoid wearing aquamarine if I were you. Actually, we&#39;ll all be in a pretty good mood after the Jets kicks the Fins ass.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Post Thanks / Like
    Hate to get political here, but it&#39;s related to the topic. If you&#39;re worried about your&#39;s and your family/friend&#39;s safety--- It becomes a very scary thought when you think that Kerry could become our next Commander in Chief......

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti+Oct 28 2004, 03:33 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (bitonti @ Oct 28 2004, 03:33 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetsfreak[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 03:25 PM

once upon a time "terrorists" were in Boston throwing tea into the Charles River. [/b][/quote]
    Your comparing the Boston Tea Party to crashing a Jet into a civilian building.

Good Grief