Thread: Anyone here worried??

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    With the release of this new tape of terrorist promising a greater than 9/11 attack on our country and with election day coming up, is anyone who's going to the Monday night game worried about a possible terrorists attack on Giants stadium?? and if you are worried, would it prevent you from going??

I've kind of joked with friends and family (tounge planted firmly in cheek) about this since the schedule was announced, especially after the terrorists bombing in Spain back in March that most feel swayed the elections. I personally believe they are plotting something to try to effect our elections, but I don't think A) that it will be here and B) don't think they'll successfully reach their goal.

I bring this up because, like I said I've been wondering it about for a while, but I also heard the afternoon guys on Jersey 101.5 discussing this very topic today. Since most of us here have season tickets, I was just wondering if this has come into anyone's mind.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    No. Killing a stadium filled with Jets and Dolphin fans would be seen as a public service by many other parts of the country. :P

It would also insure the West side stadium :P

Live your life.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    have apologize...didn&#39;t realize there was a thread going in the football forum about this very topic.... <_<

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by OneEyedWonder[/i]@Oct 28 2004, 07:27 PM
    [b] With the release of this new tape of terrorist promising a greater than 9/11 attack on our country and with election day coming up, is anyone who&#39;s going to the Monday night game worried about a possible terrorists attack on Giants stadium?? and if you are worried, would it prevent you from going??

I&#39;ve kind of joked with friends and family (tounge planted firmly in cheek) about this since the schedule was announced, especially after the terrorists bombing in Spain back in March that most feel swayed the elections. I personally believe they are plotting something to try to effect our elections, but I don&#39;t think A) that it will be here and B) don&#39;t think they&#39;ll successfully reach their goal.

I bring this up because, like I said I&#39;ve been wondering it about for a while, but I also heard the afternoon guys on Jersey 101.5 discussing this very topic today. Since most of us here have season tickets, I was just wondering if this has come into anyone&#39;s mind. [/b][/quote]
    I wouldn&#39;t worry about being at the game. They threatened something much bigger. I would be more fearful about being in a big city.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No, not worried in the slightest.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe if you are going to the game you should duct tape plastic sheeting around yourself.