Thread: Brilliantly Played by the Conservatives

....and he'll Hang Himself so you don't have to!

Brilliantly played in the last weeks before the election, simply brilliant.

--Allow a leak to the bastion of Liberal "Mainstream" Journalism, The New York Times, that the U.S. Millitary may have "lost" up to 350 Tons of high powered weapons (and potentially WMD related weapons) recently, right under Bush's nose. The New York Times, as expected, jumps all over this potentially damaging "leak from an undisclosed source" to attack Bush.

--Let Kerry rattle on about this "News", knowing all along that you know exactly who took those weapons and when. Kerry, as expected, tries to crush Bush (and by implied extention, the U.S. Millitary) in these pre-election days for "losing" these weapons. It's almost 1971 all over again!

--After almost a week, have the Major in charge of removing the weapons in question come forward (as if they just found this man), hold the press conference, and blow Kerry off the face of the Political landscape. Bush can now sit back, laugh at how easily he and the Conservatives duped Kerry and the Left, and enjoy his forthcoming victory on Nov 2nd.

Simply Brilliant. Political Chess at the very highest level, a simply dominant performace on the biggest stage for the largest prize. Even those who hate Bush have to give him credit for this one. A Blowout of gargantuan preportions. Checkmate in two moves.

And that brings me to move #2, the new "Terrorist from America" Tape, a tape that "conclusively proves that the Terrorists Favor Kerry", made by some unknown American and "verfied" as legit (even though no one could possibly know who this person is, or he'd be in jail already, or if his threats and rhetoric carries any legitimacy whatsoever.) Cons make a big stink over ABC doing the right thing by waiting to have it verified before broadcast (which makes the Leftist major media look even more pro-Kerry of course) and then watch as the sheeple see the "Terrorist" claim it's all G.W. Bush who they hate (which must make G.W. the "good guy"), and that Kerry would be a much better choice for the Terrorists to have as U.S. President. How can anyone agree with the terrorists and support Kerry?

G.W. Bush and his men just showed everyone how to win in a modern major political campaign. In these two moves, in the closing days, he has crushed the life of the Kerry Campign, and used Kerry's own aggressive desire to win to do it.

Brilliant Played Mr. President. If you and you team are half as ruthless and tacticly brilliant when fighting "terror", the enemies of the U.S.A. simply do not have a chance in hell.

Kudos to you Mr. Bush, 4 More Years! 4 More Years!

it is like wag the dog but hopefully Americans know better than to believe the news.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Interesting theory Warfish...also proves that Kerry will latch onto anything that may put Bush in a bad light and regurgitate it like the rest of the venom he spews.

Maybe it's better if our President isn't quite so "quick on his feet."

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 12:21 PM
    [b] Interesting theory Warfish...also proves that Kerry will latch onto anything that may put Bush in a bad light and regurgitate it like the rest of the venom he spews.

Maybe it's better if our President isn't quite so "quick on his feet." [/b][/quote]
    and the glorious irony of this?? The NY Times would be greatly responsible for kerri losing the election!!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Isn't it interesting that none of the mainstream media (other than FOX) is reporting AT ALL on this guys ABSOLUTELY RELEVANT comments?

No no no no nooo.... no sir, there's no liberal bias in the media! NOOooooooo....

My guess is we won't see anything until they feel like there's a gun to their head, and then it will be couched in all the Pro-kerry commentary/BS news etc.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 01:16 PM
    [b] Isn't it interesting that none of the mainstream media (other than FOX) is reporting AT ALL on this guys ABSOLUTELY RELEVANT comments?

No no no no nooo.... no sir, there's no liberal bias in the media! NOOooooooo....

My guess is we won't see anything until they feel like there's a gun to their head, and then it will be couched in all the Pro-kerry commentary/BS news etc. [/b][/quote]
    well they are now but they are slanting it as such:

"The Army destroyed 250 tons of explosives from the Al-Qaqaa depot in 2003, but the Pentagon could not confirm whether it was part of the missing 377 tons."

Which means the UN really screwed up as there was 627 tons of munitions there rather then 377...but anything that smears our President and military.

flushingjet
    Lets see. A long post-WWII history of Arab alliance, and unprovoked violence.

LLLs run around saying there is no connection between this country, and that one and that one and that one over there. No evidence of anything harmful despite mountains of evidence to the contrary. Nope nope no-pe.

Then a videotape, or audiotape or 2, or 3, emerges from under a sand dune. Urrrkkkk! Horrors! HARDCORE EVIDENCE OBL is ALIVE! If Al-jazeera is in Qatar (an Arab country last time I checked) and OBL isnt there, where did they get it ? Another Arab./Islamic sh*thole, surely. Pick one: Iran, Syria, Pakistan. who cares. It doesnt matter. These other countries are not allied or sympathetic to terror in the least, right.

Bottom line: If NY is too stupid, after being brutally attacked to go for Kerry instead of Bush at least I can trust the sanity of most of my fellow countrymen to do what's right. These misunderestimated "hicks", in the parlance of the elites have the smarts and decency that apparently most of us in the NYC area here lack.