Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NEW OSAMA VIDEO ON AL JAZEERA AT 4pm

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    FYI, on [url]www.homelandsecurityus.com[/url] they just reported that Al-Jazeera will unleash a new Osama Bin Ladin video at 4pm Eastern that is a message to the USA.

This is scary shizzle because after each of these messages....there have been terror attacks.

May God Protect us.

LL

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    even scarier is they say chatter has died down, which is very similar to the days before 9/11.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    I'd bet he's going to say something along the lines of "we have suitcase nukes in place in American cities..." and threaten to use them in an attempt to influence the election.

Just a hunch.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Get out your duct tape and plastic sheeting.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 04:49 PM
    [b] I'd bet he's going to say something along the lines of "we have suitcase nukes in place in American cities..." and threaten to use them in an attempt to influence the election.

Just a hunch. [/b][/quote]
    But I thought terrorist support Kerry? Clearly this would help Bush according to most people.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 03:49 PM
    [b] I'd bet he's going to say something along the lines of "we have suitcase nukes in place in American cities..." and threaten to use them in an attempt to influence the election.

Oh man, that would be the worst. Its kind of ironic you mention that because i was in a pharmacy and saw these iodine pills you can buy that are cancer prevention in the case of a nuclear explosion. they prevent thyroid failure.

Please God, let there not be an attack.

LL

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Oct 29 2004, 02:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Oct 29 2004, 02:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shakin318[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 04:49 PM
    [b] I&#39;d bet he&#39;s going to say something along the lines of "we have suitcase nukes in place in American cities..." and threaten to use them in an attempt to influence the election.

But I thought terrorist support Kerry? Clearly this would help Bush according to most people. [/b][/quote]
    Hey section, can you comprehend that every single post does not call for a contradictory reply?

ps Get rid of the offensive language in your signature NOW. Kids view this site.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    It&#39;s already on the internet...I saw it...here&#39;s a glimpse:

[img]http://strangepolitics.com/images/content/103348.jpg[/img]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 02:55 PM
    [b] It&#39;s already on the internet...I saw it...here&#39;s a glimpse:

[img]http://strangepolitics.com/images/content/103348.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.kotiposti.net/kurppa/osama.jpg[/img]

Could Osama be in america?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Oct 29 2004, 03:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Oct 29 2004, 03:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-shakin318[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 04:49 PM
    [b] I&#39;d bet he&#39;s going to say something along the lines of "we have suitcase nukes in place in American cities..." and threaten to use them in an attempt to influence the election.

But I thought terrorist support Kerry? Clearly this would help Bush according to most people. [/b][/quote]
    Kerry better call Osama and remind him of that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Hey section, can you comprehend that every single post does not call for a contradictory reply?[/b][/quote]

All I&#39;ve been hearing from you conservatives is the terrorist want Kerry to win the election. Also what I&#39;ve heard many times is that if there were a terrorist strike it would be to Bush&#39;s advantage. So unless you are calling the conservatives idiots then the terrorists would not want to attack before the election since it would help Bush.

[quote][b]ps Get rid of the offensive language in your signature NOW. Kids view this site. [/b][/quote]

Better?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 03:00 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Hey section, can you comprehend that every single post does not call for a contradictory reply?[/b][/quote]

All I&#39;ve been hearing from you conservatives is the terrorist want Kerry to win the election. Also what I&#39;ve heard many times is that if there were a terrorist strike it would be to Bush&#39;s advantage. So unless you are calling the conservatives idiots then the terrorists would not want to attack before the election since it would help Bush.

[quote][b]ps Get rid of the offensive language in your signature NOW. Kids view this site. [/b][/quote]

Better? [/b][/quote]
    A terror strike was successfull in changing the outcome of the election in Spain. The terrorists might believe that they could get the same result in America. Conservatives seem to think that that wouldn&#39;t be the case. That a strike here would unify the people against the terrorists.

Personally I&#39;m not sure what the effect of an attack would be on the election. I really don&#39;t care. I&#39;m more concerned with preventing any attack from ever happening.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Someone please post updates as to what happen(s) as some of us ( ;) ) are in the office and not near a TV or radio. Thanks

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Al-Jazeera to broadcast new bin Laden tape
    NBC: ‘Bush cannot protect you,’ he tells AmericaBREAKING NEWS
    MSNBC and NBC News
    Updated: 2:58 p.m. ET Oct. 29, 2004Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden tells the American people that “Bush cannot protect you” in a new taped message received by the Arab satellite television station Al-Jazeera, U.S. officials told NBC News on Friday.

advertisement

Al-Jazeera said the tape, to be aired at 4 p.m. ET, dealt with the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States and their consequences. While the announcer said the message was an audiotape, the station’s Web site called it a video.

The Qatar-based channel did not say how it had received the tape, nor how it had concluded that it was authentic.

U.S. officials who had seen the tape told NBC News that it was authentic and that the speaker was bin Laden. He does not threaten new attacks, but he warns Americans that President Bush “cannot protect you,” they said.

The last authenticated contemporaneous video message from bin Laden appeared in December 2001, when he discussed a U.S. attack on a mosque. U.S. officials said all subsequent videos of bin Laden were believed to have been recorded earlier and broadcast much later.

The last audio message from bin Laden was on April 15, when he offered a truce to European nations if they removed their troops from the Middle East within 90 days. On Oct. 1, bin Laden’s second-in-command, Ayman al-Zawahri, issued an audiotape calling on young Muslims to strike the United States and its allies.

LL

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Text from the tape:

"Greetings from Hell&#33; Ouch&#33; Ummm...American infidels, please (ouch&#33;) do not vote for the Great Satan Bush. Ouch&#33; He is a mean man. Ouch&#33; He splattered me all over the walls of a cave in Tora Bora, and then did not let the world know so that I could not be hailed as a martyr. And I did not receive 72 virgins&#33; OUCH&#33; Watch it with that pitchfork&#33;

"Please choose instead the long-faced, spineless appeaser and his billionairess dominatrix Stepmoney. My mortal followers would (ouch&#33;) very much still like to blow up infidels and slaughter your children.

"I am Usama bin Laden (ouch&#33;) in the pit of Hell, and I approved this message."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by latinlawyer[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 04:11 PM
    [b] Al-Jazeera to broadcast new bin Laden tape
    NBC: ‘Bush cannot protect you,’ he tells AmericaBREAKING NEWS
    MSNBC and NBC News
    Updated: 2:58 p.m. ET Oct. 29, 2004Al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden tells the American people that “Bush cannot protect you” in a new taped message received by the Arab satellite television station Al-Jazeera, U.S. officials told NBC News on Friday.

advertisement

Al-Jazeera said the tape, to be aired at 4 p.m. ET, dealt with the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks on the United States and their consequences. While the announcer said the message was an audiotape, the station’s Web site called it a video.

The Qatar-based channel did not say how it had received the tape, nor how it had concluded that it was authentic.

U.S. officials who had seen the tape told NBC News that it was authentic and that the speaker was bin Laden. He does not threaten new attacks, but he warns Americans that President Bush “cannot protect you,” they said.

The last authenticated contemporaneous video message from bin Laden appeared in December 2001, when he discussed a U.S. attack on a mosque. U.S. officials said all subsequent videos of bin Laden were believed to have been recorded earlier and broadcast much later.

The last audio message from bin Laden was on April 15, when he offered a truce to European nations if they removed their troops from the Middle East within 90 days. On Oct. 1, bin Laden’s second-in-command, Ayman al-Zawahri, issued an audiotape calling on young Muslims to strike the United States and its allies.

LL [/b][/quote]
    um...
    if there can be ANY good from that...
    it is that Bin Laden is endorsing Kerry.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    ...a couple of things from Fox...

first considered attack on US after Isreali Lebonon in &#39;82
    if gov&#39;t were more aware 9/11 would not have been as severe

:blink: sure sounds like an endorsement so far

what I don&#39;t get is he looks exactly the same, with that ragged beard, how have we not found this guy

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    According to the potential "First Skank&#39; Bush is going to bring out Osama prior to the election, what happened?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin[/i]@Oct 29 2004, 04:20 PM
    [b] ...a couple of things from Fox...

first considered attack on US after Isreali Lebonon in &#39;82
    if gov&#39;t were more aware 9/11 would not have been as severe

:blink: sure sounds like an endorsement so far

what I don&#39;t get is he looks exactly the same, with that ragged beard, how have we not found this guy [/b][/quote]
    he looks the same? You sure it&#39;s not that fake mouthed insert like Conan does once in a while?