Thread: A list of people against toppling the Taliban

Tom The Nader Fan™
    Scroll down the list and check out all the names of prominent democrats who support John Kerry's election:

[url=http://www.notinourname.net/statement_conscience.html#sign]http://www.notinourname.net/statement_cons...ience.html#sign[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 01:49 PM
    [b] Scroll down the list and check out all the names of prominent democrats who support John Kerry's election:

[url=http://www.notinourname.net/statement_conscience.html#sign]http://www.notinourname.net/statement_cons...ience.html#sign[/url] [/b][/quote]
    Looks like a bunch of nobody wannabees to me.

I wonder how they feel about being on the wrong side of history. Must suck to be Angry, bitter and miserable your whole life. I don't know how libs do it. I would just as soon kill myself then go through life like they do.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetFanTransplant+Oct 30 2004, 01:53 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetFanTransplant @ Oct 30 2004, 01:53 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Tom The Nader Fan™[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 01:49 PM
    [b] Scroll down the list and check out all the names of prominent democrats who support John Kerry&#39;s election:

[url=http://www.notinourname.net/statement_conscience.html#sign]http://www.notinourname.net/statement_cons...ience.html#sign[/url] [/b][/quote]
    Looks like a bunch of nobody wannabees to me.

I wonder how they feel about being on the wrong side of history. Must suck to be Angry, bitter and miserable your whole life. I don&#39;t know how libs do it. I would just as soon kill myself then go through life like they do. [/b][/quote]
    That was the preliminary list. Thousands more have signed it, since then. Eddie Vedder, Bruce Springsteen? I know they are miserable, bitter, and Angry-

But they are also rich and weild influence, and they are telling people to vote for a commie traitor named John Kerry.

Rep. Jim McDermott, a house democrat, signed that F&#39;n thing. It&#39;s disgusting.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    What&#39;s with all the hatred towards liberals? I consider myself to a liberal, but I am neither Angry or bitter, nor do I hate conservatives. And you have to remember, not every liberal is voting for John Kerry.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 02:26 PM
    [b] What&#39;s with all the hatred towards liberals? I consider myself to a liberal, but I am neither Angry or bitter, nor do I hate conservatives. And you have to remember, not every liberal is voting for John Kerry. [/b][/quote]
    "liberal" in and of itself is not a bad thing. It&#39;s a term that was coopted by leftist ideologues to make themselves more palatable to a naive and unwitting american public. We&#39;re not "communists" we&#39;re "progressive". It&#39;s semantical dishonesty.

Once upon a time, declaring oneself a liberal was politically expedient. It conjured up images of Teddy Roosevelt. What happened, over the years, is that so many commie left wing democrats defined themselves as liberals, but like wolves in sheeps clothing, they were outted. However, the term liberal became a bad thing. Now Dem&#39;s won&#39;t even admit to it.

Due to the political Left&#39;s despicable behavoir, they have made "liberal" synonomous with all that which is anti american.

As an example, John Kerry is the most liberal senator.

John Kerry went to Hanoi while the USA was at war with North Viet Nam. That visit was not sanctioned by the USA, it was sanctioned by a communist organization in America, called the V V A W.

I&#39;m sure we had American&#39;s who visited Berlin during WW2, who only wanted to see the war come to an end. They didn&#39;t want to see any more US Soldiers dieing "in vain". Of course, unlike Kerry, when they returned stateside, they were arrested and hung from their necks until they were dead.

I hope that clears things up for you.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™+Oct 30 2004, 03:41 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Tom The Nader Fan™ @ Oct 30 2004, 03:41 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 02:26 PM
    [b] What&#39;s with all the hatred towards liberals? I consider myself to a liberal, but I am neither Angry or bitter, nor do I hate conservatives. And you have to remember, not every liberal is voting for John Kerry. [/b][/quote]
    "liberal" in and of itself is not a bad thing. It&#39;s a term that was coopted by leftist ideologues to make themselves more palatable to a naive and unwitting american public. We&#39;re not "communists" we&#39;re "progressive". It&#39;s semantical dishonesty.

Due to the political Left&#39;s despicable behavoir, they have made "liberal" synonomous with all that which is anti american.

Hope I helped clear that up. [/b][/quote]
    Well, you sort of cleared it up. But if a &#39;&#39;liberal&#39;&#39; is anti-American, then what is someone like me classified as?

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Oct 30 2004, 02:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jetsfan80 @ Oct 30 2004, 02:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™@Oct 30 2004, 03:41 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 02:26 PM

Hope I helped clear that up. [/b][/quote]
    Well, you sort of cleared it up. But if a &#39;&#39;liberal&#39;&#39; is anti-American, then what is someone like me classified as? [/b][/quote]
    If you define yourself as a "liberal" in it&#39;s true definition, that doesn&#39;t make you automatically "anti-american".

Politically, the term liberal is synonomous with left wing ideologue.

Left wing ideologues are anti-american.

I&#39;ve since edited my post:

Once upon a time, declaring oneself a liberal was politically expedient. It conjured up images of Teddy Roosevelt. What happened, over the years, is that so many commie left wing democrats defined themselves as liberals, but like wolves in sheeps clothing, they were outted. However, the term liberal became a bad thing. Now Dem&#39;s won&#39;t even admit to it.

As an example, John Kerry is the most liberal senator.

John Kerry went to Hanoi while the USA was at war with North Viet Nam. That visit was not sanctioned by the USA, it was sanctioned by a communist organization in America, called the V V A W.

I&#39;m sure we had American&#39;s who visited Berlin during WW2, who only wanted to see the war come to an end. They didn&#39;t want to see any more US Soldiers dieing "in vain". Of course, unlike Kerry, when they returned stateside, they were arrested and hung from their necks until they were dead.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 02:50 PM
    [b] Well, you sort of cleared it up. But if a &#39;&#39;liberal&#39;&#39; is anti-American, then what is someone like me classified as? [/b][/quote]
    By the way, I think everybody on this board is "liberal", in it&#39;s true meaning. Americans, by and large, are the most compassionate, charitable, and kind people on the planet.

Nobody wants to see an animal be abused, but that doesn&#39;t qualify us as card carrying radicals who are members of PETA.

2 questions for you:

1. Do you think John Kerry is a "liberal"?
    2. Why is he so adament about denying it?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™+Oct 30 2004, 04:18 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Tom The Nader Fan™ @ Oct 30 2004, 04:18 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 02:50 PM
    [b] Well, you sort of cleared it up. But if a &#39;&#39;liberal&#39;&#39; is anti-American, then what is someone like me classified as? [/b][/quote]
    By the way, I think everybody on this board is "liberal", in it&#39;s true meaning. Americans, by and large, are the most compassionate, charitable, and kind people on the planet.

Nobody wants to see an animal be abused, but that doesn&#39;t qualify us as card carrying radicals who are members of PETA.

2 questions for you:

2. Why is he so adament about denying it? [/b][/quote]
    1. I think he is certainly more liberal than Bush, but I really don&#39;t know where he stands. I think he&#39;s a moderate, but who the hell knows.

2. I&#39;m guessing he denies it because most of the country is &#39;&#39;conservative&#39;&#39;, and will not vote for a known &#39;&#39;liberal&#39;&#39;.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    who uses "commie traitor" in their vocab? wake up Moses its not the 1950&#39;s anymore.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bitonti[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 04:29 PM
    [b] who uses "commie traitor" in their vocab? wake up Moses its not the 1950&#39;s anymore. [/b][/quote]

1950&#39;s? Kerry met with representatives from the North Vietnamese government in Paris in 1971.

This is almost as stupid as when you said India and Pakistan didn&#39;t have nuclear capabilities during the soviet union era.

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [img]http://www.sacredcowburgers.com/parodies/kerry_flip_flops.jpg[/img]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Oct 30 2004, 04:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jetsfan80 @ Oct 30 2004, 04:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™@Oct 30 2004, 04:18 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 02:50 PM

2 questions for you:

1. I think he is certainly more liberal than Bush, but I really don&#39;t know where he stands. I think he&#39;s a moderate, but who the hell knows.

2. I&#39;m guessing he denies it because most of the country is &#39;&#39;conservative&#39;&#39;, and will not vote for a known &#39;&#39;liberal&#39;&#39;. [/b][/quote]
    JF80, I think you&#39;re a great guy who&#39;s heart is in the right place ... same goes for Bitonti and Warfish

I think you fellas have aligned yourselves with the wrong candidate, but I do not believe any of you would knowingly do your country harm

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Oct 30 2004, 07:47 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Oct 30 2004, 07:47 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Jetsfan80@Oct 30 2004, 04:37 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™@Oct 30 2004, 04:18 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 02:50 PM

2 questions for you:

2. I&#39;m guessing he denies it because most of the country is &#39;&#39;conservative&#39;&#39;, and will not vote for a known &#39;&#39;liberal&#39;&#39;. [/b][/quote]
    JF80, I think you&#39;re a great guy who&#39;s heart is in the right place ... same goes for Bitonti and Warfish

I think you fellas have aligned yourselves with the wrong candidate, but I do not believe any of you would knowingly do your country harm [/b][/quote]
    Thank you GJ & H.

I think this presidential race has been summed up by the most recent South Park episode, in which Stan has to choose between a &#39;&#39;giant douche&#39;&#39; and a &#39;&#39;turd sandwich&#39;&#39; for his school mascot, and refuses to vote instead. After being banished from town and forced to live with PETA members (who marry animals), he finally realizes that nearly every election involves a douche and a turd, so he might as well get used to it. He ends up voting for the candidate that loses in a landslide victory, and realizes his vote didnt matter anyways when South Park ends up reverting back to the Cows (since all the PETA members were killed by Puff Daddy in his &#39;&#39;vote or die&#39;&#39; campaign).

In this case, I chose the douche (Kerry) even though I don&#39;t fully support him or even like the guy, he just simply matches my social ideals more closely and is a CHANGE. Plus, I also believe that the tax cuts by Bush have been an overall failure. I may not have a great body of knowledge, but I simply cannot bring myself to vote for George W. Bush, and it just didn&#39;t seem worth it to vote for a 3rd party candidate. Thus, Kerry is my choice by default. May God have mercy on my damned soul. ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 07:56 PM
    [b] Thank you GJ & H.

I think this presidential race has been summed up by the most recent South Park episode, in which Stan has to choose between a &#39;&#39;giant douche&#39;&#39; and a &#39;&#39;turd sandwich&#39;&#39; for his school mascot, and refuses to vote instead. After being banished from town and forced to live with PETA members (who marry animals), he finally realizes that nearly every election involves a douche and a turd, so he might as well get used to it. He ends up voting for the candidate that loses in a landslide victory, and realizes his vote didnt matter anyways when South Park ends up reverting back to the Cows (since all the PETA members were killed by Puff Daddy in his &#39;&#39;vote or die&#39;&#39; campaign). [/b][/quote]
    LMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Funniest thing I ever read in this forum ... and not too far from the truth :lol:

Thanks JF80, I needed a good laugh

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Oct 30 2004, 08:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham &#064; Oct 30 2004, 08:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80[/i]@Oct 30 2004, 07:56 PM
    [b] Thank you GJ & H.

I think this presidential race has been summed up by the most recent South Park episode, in which Stan has to choose between a &#39;&#39;giant douche&#39;&#39; and a &#39;&#39;turd sandwich&#39;&#39; for his school mascot, and refuses to vote instead. After being banished from town and forced to live with PETA members (who marry animals), he finally realizes that nearly every election involves a douche and a turd, so he might as well get used to it. He ends up voting for the candidate that loses in a landslide victory, and realizes his vote didnt matter anyways when South Park ends up reverting back to the Cows (since all the PETA members were killed by Puff Daddy in his &#39;&#39;vote or die&#39;&#39; campaign). [/b][/quote]
    LMAO&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

Funniest thing I ever read in this forum ... and not too far from the truth :lol:

Thanks JF80, I needed a good laugh [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, if you had seen this episode, you probably would have s**t your pants. I love South Park; those who bash it don&#39;t seem to understand that it is intelligent satire (at least in the last few seasons), and brilliantly finds a way to make fun of EVERYONE without going over the line and being totally offensive. After all, it is just a cartoon with some innocent kids, right? :lol: