View Poll Results: What Do YOU Think The Outcome of the 2004 POPULAR VOTE Election Will Be?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • G.W. Bush Wins by 10+% of Popular Vote

1 4.17%
  • G.W. Bush Wins by 5-10% of Popular Vote

5 20.83%
  • G.W. Bush Wins by 3-5% of Popular Vote

4 16.67%
  • G.W. Bush Wins by 1-3% of Popular Vote

6 25.00%
  • G.W. Bush Wins by >1% of Popular Vote

2 8.33%
  • John Kerry Wins by >1% of Popular Vote

0 0%
  • John Kerry Wins by 1-3% of Popular Vote

4 16.67%
  • John Kerry Wins by 3-5% of Popular Vote

2 8.33%
  • John Kerry Wins by 5-10% of Popular Vote

0 0%
  • John Kerry Wins by 10+% of Popular Vote

0 0%

Thread: The FINAL Election Prediction Thread/Poll

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Commentary is both expected AND appreciated. Get your guesses in now folks, call this the Final 2004 JetsInsider Popular Election Poll!

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Oct 31 2004, 12:35 AM
    [b] Commentary is both expected AND appreciated. Get your guesses in now folks, call this the Final 2004 JetsInsider Popular Election Poll! [/b][/quote]
    I am going to say that although Bush wins by less then 5-7% of poplular vote

The electoral college will break Bush's way and he will top 300 ev's. I will say 307 for a hard and fast prediction.

Just my take.

Hall Of Fame
    EC-Bush 286, Kerry 252.

Hall Of Fame
    Popular vote:

Bush 51%
    Kerry 46%
    Nader 03%

I voted in the 5% to 10% category

EVs:

Bush 290
    Kerry 248
    Nader 000

Sadly I think Kerry will defeat GWB and become our new commander and chief during WW III {i.e. the war on terror} ... GOD HELP US ALL

My reason is not very complicated

[b]A wise man once said ... never over-estimate the intelligence of the American people[/b]

I fear this tuesday the American people will once again provide definitive proof ... but this time on a massive, and perhaps catastrophic scale

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Oct 31 2004, 10:26 AM
    [b] Sadly I think Kerry will defeat GWB and become our new commander and chief during WW III {i.e. the war on terror} ... GOD HELP US ALL

My reason is not very complicated

[b]A wise man once said ... never over-estimate the intelligence of the American people[/b]

I fear this tuesday the American people will once again provide definitive proof ... but this time on a massive, and perhaps catastrophic scale [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, because we all know Bush is a savior who will lead us to victory. ;)

All League
    Charter JI Member

Kerry 297 - Bush 241

Kerry wins popular vote by about 5 percent.

[b]INDEPENDENT RALPH NADER WINS US PRESICENCY![/b]

(AP) - In the most surprising election return in American history Independent candidate Ralph Nader has won the US Presidential election and becomes the 44th President Of The United States.

Amerians overwhelmingly rejected the blood thirsty candidates George Bush and John Kerry. Both Bush and Kerry appear to be blamed for the over 1100 dead US service members and countless thousands of dead innocent Iraqis. Bush was commander in chief of all US forces and lead America into the Iraqi conflict. John Kerry voted for the war in Iraq and has been beating the "remove Saddam Hussein by force because he has WMDs" war drum since the late 90s.

Judging from election results in all 50 states it looks like George Bush was viewed as an incompetent moron but even worse John Kerry was viewed as an empty suit political hack with no ability to make any kind of decision. Kerry's wife, Theresa Heinz Kerry, probably made matters worse for her husband. When voters at various polling precincts where shown a picture of her after they voted they all pretty much threw up on their shoes.

[url]www.votenader.org[/url]

flushingjet
    [quote][i]Originally posted by AlbanyJet[/i]@Oct 31 2004, 01:05 PM
    [b] [b]INDEPENDENT RALPH NADER WINS US PRESICENCY![/b]

(AP) - In the most surprising election return in American history Independent candidate Ralph Nader has won the US Presidential election and becomes the 44th President Of The United States.

Amerians overwhelmingly rejected the blood thirsty candidates George Bush and John Kerry. Both Bush and Kerry appear to be blamed for the over 1100 dead US service members and countless thousands of dead innocent Iraqis. Bush was commander in chief of all US forces and lead America into the Iraqi conflict. John Kerry voted for the war in Iraq and has been beating the "remove Saddam Hussein by force because he has WMDs" war drum since the late 90s.

Judging from election results in all 50 states it looks like George Bush was viewed as an incompetent moron but even worse John Kerry was viewed as an empty suit political hack with no ability to make any kind of decision. Kerry's wife, Theresa Heinz Kerry, probably made matters worse for her husband. When voters at various polling precincts where shown a picture of her after they voted they all pretty much threw up on their shoes.

[url]www.votenader.org[/url] [/b][/quote]
    Another ridiculous post, even in jest.

Bush by 2%

Tom The Nader Fan™
    Isn’t it ironic that there’s nothing more radically individual these days than a liberal who doesn’t conform?

I'm worried that sKerry might win the EV and lose the popular vote. This new idea of early voting has given democrats the opportunity to gather homeless people and wellfare people etc.. and get them to the polls. Also the MTV hoax when they sent fake draft notices through their choose or loose Kerry campaign commercials might have scared the young and uninformed college crowd to get out and vote for sKerry.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    [quote][b]This new idea of early voting has given democrats the opportunity to gather homeless people and wellfare people etc.. and get them to the polls. [/b][/quote]

You are such a joke sometimes Chiefs. Please leave the Republican talking points at home, and try to actually bring legitimate debate once in a while man. Seriously. We all know BOTH sides are trying to suck up as many voters (or ANY stripe) as possible in this close election. Neither party is somehow above such tactics.

What's your next claim, that Dems are recruiting Russians or Aliens to come into the U.S. and pretend to be Republican voters, so they can vote "for" those folks and vote Dem instead....right?

:lol: :lol:

[quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Nov 1 2004, 10:35 AM
    [b] [quote][b]This new idea of early voting has given democrats the opportunity to gather homeless people and wellfare people etc.. and get them to the polls. [/b][/quote]

You are such a joke sometimes Chiefs. Please leave the Republican talking points at home, and try to actually bring legitimate debate once in a while man. Seriously. We all know BOTH sides are trying to suck up as many voters (or ANY stripe) as possible in this close election. Neither party is somehow above such tactics.

What's your next claim, that Dems are recruiting Russians or Aliens to come into the U.S. and pretend to be Republican voters, so they can vote "for" those folks and vote Dem instead....right?

:lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    So you skip over the MTV hoax (which they've now come clean about) and the parts about college kids and such. We all know the democrats have been registering every dreg of society they could find and now they have the extra time to get them to the polls.

Do you think the Wellfare hand out crowd will be voting for Bush or Kerry?
    Do you think criminals will be voting for Bush or KErry?
    Do you think Terrorist sympathisers will vote for Bush or KErry?

Did you know that in the Osama video from friday there exsists language threatening attacks specifically on any states that vote go for Bush.

All League
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Nov 1 2004, 10:44 AM
    [b] Do you think the Wellfare hand out crowd will be voting for Bush or Kerry?
    Do you think criminals will be voting for Bush or KErry?
    Do you think Terrorist sympathisers will vote for Bush or KErry?
    [/b][/quote]
    If it's the [b]corporate[/b] welfare crowd - Bush. Gotta keep the gravy coming.

Criminals - Bush. The "birds of a feather" thing.

Terrorist sympathizers - Bush. Dubya is their bogeyman like OBL is ours. Gotta control people by scaring them, y'know.

Hall Of Fame
    Bump.

Bugg looks to be astoundingly accurate with his EV prediction. I nailed Bush's PV % on the money, but over-estimated Nader's effect. Oh well....

[quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 09:56 AM
    [b] Bump.

Bugg looks to be astoundingly accurate with his EV prediction. I nailed Bush's PV % on the money, but over-estimated Nader's effect. Oh well.... [/b][/quote]
    Well done Bugg