Thread: FOUR MORE YEARS

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

A Kerry win would clearly signify the onset of The Rapture.

[img]http://www.wnd.com/images2/666kerry1.jpg[/img]

God Forbid we should end up with a commie sympathizing left-wing 60's radical in the White House...it would mark the beginning of the end for the greatest country in the history of mankind.

May Kate Smith's voice belting out God Bless America haunt your slumber endlessly tonight, my democrat friends here on the board. And may you awaken having "seen the light," and do the right thing when you pull the lever tomorrow.

DO IT FOR DAVEY!

[img]http://www.elca.org/assembly/03/images/cwa_davey_goliath.jpg[/img]

All League
    You have to ask yourself the question, what would Jesus really do? Does he really support condone the worship of the God of Mammon? Does he really believe in revenge vs turing the other cheek? Do you believe he supports tax cuts for the wealthy?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 1 2004, 01:29 PM
    [b] Does he really believe in revenge vs turing the other cheek? [/b][/quote]
    There you have it in a nutshell, folks.

After 9/11, we should have turned the other cheek. :blink:

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+Nov 1 2004, 03:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ Nov 1 2004, 03:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 1 2004, 01:29 PM

After 9/11, we should have turned the other cheek. :blink: [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m saying what would Jesus do. You are trying to say God is on Bush&#39;s side, yet the teachings of the bible are in clear contrast to his actions.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 1 2004, 01:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Nov 1 2004, 01:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by shakin318@Nov 1 2004, 03:43 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 1 2004, 01:29 PM

I&#39;m saying what would Jesus do. You are trying to say God is on Bush&#39;s side, yet the teachings of the bible are in clear contrast to his actions. [/b][/quote]
    Hey, as powerful as he may be, God only has the same two choices as we do in this election. The man upstairs already knows that when Kerry kicks the bucket, he&#39;s going to pull the lever that drops open the trap door and sends monsieur kerri to the fiery pits of Hell. Why would he want him to be President?

All League
    Charter JI Member

What was that other cheesy religious show when we were kids, Shake? It was some kind of smiley-face-looking thing callled Jot, or something like that. Seems it was on about the same time as Davey and Goliath.

[quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318+Nov 1 2004, 01:50 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (shakin318 @ Nov 1 2004, 01:50 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Section109Row15@Nov 1 2004, 01:44 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by shakin318@Nov 1 2004, 03:43 PM

I&#39;m saying what would Jesus do. You are trying to say God is on Bush&#39;s side, yet the teachings of the bible are in clear contrast to his actions. [/b][/quote]
    Hey, as powerful as he may be, God only has the same two choices as we do in this election. The man upstairs already knows that when Kerry kicks the bucket, he&#39;s going to pull the lever that drops open the trap door and sends monsieur kerri to the fiery pits of Hell. Why would he want him to be President? [/b][/quote]
    Judge Not, Lest Three be Judged&#33;

you jesus freaks are all a bunch of idiots, this country is screwed........

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 1 2004, 01:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Nov 1 2004, 01:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by shakin318@Nov 1 2004, 03:43 PM

or maybe how Kerry&#39;s view on abortion is against what the Catholic Church and the bible stand for?

Religion and Politics have no place with each other. You cannot base your decsion on relgion because both candidated are in contrast with the teachings of the bible.

flushingjet
    [quote][i]Originally posted by GangGreen63[/i]@Nov 1 2004, 04:20 PM
    [b] Religion and Politics have no place with each other. You cannot base your decsion on relgion because both candidated are in contrast with the teachings of the bible. [/b][/quote]
    Kerry&#39;s # 1 Choice is Das Kapital, followed by Mao&#39;s Quotations & the Koran. :D

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 1 2004, 12:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 &#064; Nov 1 2004, 12:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>[quote]Originally posted by shakin318@Nov 1 2004, 03:43 PM

I&#39;m saying what would Jesus do. You are trying to say God is on Bush&#39;s side, yet the teachings of the bible are in clear contrast to his actions.[/b][/quote]
    I belive you need read the Holy Bible again. Because you need to pray for a better understanding. Gods people were alway defending themselves from evil. Evil was trying to destroy God&#39;s chosen people then, and evil is still trying to destoy them now. They Know the U.S.A. stands in the way thats why the left wants us to be weak in that regard.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Nov 1 2004, 01:19 PM
    [b] you jesus freaks are all a bunch of idiots, this country is screwed........ [/b][/quote]
    Jesus loves you, too.

[quote][i]Originally posted by JetFan-68+Nov 1 2004, 10:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetFan-68 @ Nov 1 2004, 10:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Nov 1 2004, 01:19 PM
    [b] you jesus freaks are all a bunch of idiots, this country is screwed........ [/b][/quote]
    Jesus loves you, too. [/b][/quote]
    The rest of us think your an a**hole.

Veteran
    [quote][i]Originally posted by BucJeff[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 08:40 AM
    [b] The rest of us think your an a**hole. [/b][/quote]
    HA HA&#33; Wouldn&#39;t be the first one&#33; :D

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

John Kerry is a Pats fan--- nuff said.

[quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Nov 1 2004, 01:24 PM
    [b] A Kerry win would clearly signify the onset of The Rapture.

[img]http://www.wnd.com/images2/666kerry1.jpg[/img]

God Forbid we should end up with a commie sympathizing left-wing 60&#39;s radical in the White House...it would mark the beginning of the end for the greatest country in the history of mankind.

May Kate Smith&#39;s voice belting out God Bless America haunt your slumber endlessly tonight, my democrat friends here on the board. And may you awaken having "seen the light," and do the right thing when you pull the lever tomorrow.

DO IT FOR DAVEY&#33;

[img]http://www.elca.org/assembly/03/images/cwa_davey_goliath.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    complete hysteria if your going to post use your brain you can do better than that

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 09:32 PM
    [b] complete hysteria if your going to post use your brain you can do better than that [/b][/quote]
    Dickie, try turning yours on. You hate Bush, terrific. What makes Kerry the solution? The way he licks his pinky and sticks it in the air to see which way the wind blows on any given day? The man stands for nothing.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Nov 1 2004, 02:19 PM
    Guess what numb nuts.

He IS your President. :lol: :lol: