Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DemoCraps Already Cheating In Penn....

Four voting machines in Philadelphia found with thousands of votes on them

BEFORE polls open....

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 12:51 PM
    [b] Four voting machines in Philadelphia found with thousands of votes on them

BEFORE polls open.... [/b][/quote]
    I've been talking about the electronic voting issue for over a year now. No one wanted to hear it. The problem is they are running Windows CE, they use an MS Access database that has no protection, there are no audit trails, any pollworker with access to the tabulator can change the results, that is atleast 2-3 people at each polling location. Thats not even mentioning the rate of failure these things have had, or the fact that the company had the source code for the voting software available on their anonymous ftp site for 2 years.

Go to blackboxvoting.org if you are concerned.

How do we know the votes were for Kerry?

quit *****ing. like cheating wasn't done before? lol

[quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 11:59 AM
    [b] How do we know the votes were for Kerry? [/b][/quote]
    Or Gore. :o

yawn....
    God prefers Kerry

Topics of this mornings Right Wing Radio:

--Republicans will sue if ANY irregularities are found, regardless of the outcome. Lawyers in the thosands standing by (but only cause the Evil Libs have lawyers, of course).
    --Bush is winning in all 50 States, regardless of the polls say.
    --Republicans should mobilize to voting places, and disrupt ( in any way possible, hint, hint) Democratic activities. After all, the Dems are there to STOP YOUR VOTE!
    --Liberals use Dead people and covicted rapists to Vote! They y only have homelsss criminals as supporters.
    --Any irregularity, down machines, problems or fart gas MUST be the fault, and in the favoir of, the Liberals (afetr all, they are second only to Satan in Evil Acts).
    --Bush has already won, Libs don't have to bother voting.
    --Kerry wouldn't have a chance anyway, since Bush is clearly superior.
    --The World WILL end if Kerry somehow wins.
    --Terrorists are coming into the U.S. as we speak to vote Kerry! The also apparently like to dance in the streets, especially if Kerry wins!
    --All Liberals are evil and should die. Right now. Seriously.

All this from the side that claims F9/11 was illegal manipulation of the electoral process? :rolleyes:

All this from the side who never stops harping about the "Old Media" and their Lefty bias? :rolleyes:

All this by a group that hides their obvious election manipulation behind the veil of "Entertainment" whenever it suits them, then turns right around and claims THEY are the "NEW MEDIA", the only Media that can be trusted, the only media that is moral, the only media that is HONEST, the only media for the future (but of course, they are only "entertainment"....right?). :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And you wonder why some folks (like me, for example) feel disenfranchised by the TWO major parties (for all my ranting here on the Right, the LEFT is just as bad and just as motivated to use every possible advantage to win. The differenc eis the "old Media" isn;t so Angry, isn;t so obvious and isn;t so blindly hypocritical as the so-called "New Media", but they ARE equally as biased.).

The two party system, like the electoral collage, have outlived their usefulness.

HAVE A GREAT ELECTION DAY MY FRIENDS! :D

All League
    Charter JI Member

Republicans are the ones stationing thugs at Ohio voting locations to scare voters away. They knew their Supreme Court would alllow it.

The fact that Bush made an unplanned trip to Ohio today after "ending" his campaign in Texas last night shows that he KNOWS he's in trouble.

Adios, Jorge. It's over.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan?[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 11:12 AM
    [b] Republicans are the ones stationing thugs at Ohio voting locations to scare voters away. They knew their Supreme Court would alllow it.

The fact that Bush made an unplanned trip to Ohio today after "ending" his campaign in Texas last night shows that he KNOWS he's in trouble.

Adios, Jorge. It's over. [/b][/quote]
    It's been done for 51 years by Democrats and Republicans Bob....

Why are the Democrats fighting it this time?? ;)

[quote][i]Originally posted by New England Hick+Nov 2 2004, 11:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (New England Hick @ Nov 2 2004, 11:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Bob the Jets Fan?[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 11:12 AM
    [b] Republicans are the ones stationing thugs at Ohio voting locations to scare voters away. They knew their Supreme Court would alllow it.

The fact that Bush made an unplanned trip to Ohio today after "ending" his campaign in Texas last night shows that he KNOWS he&#39;s in trouble.

Adios, Jorge. It&#39;s over. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s been done for 51 years by Democrats and Republicans Bob....

Why are the Democrats fighting it this time?? ;) [/b][/quote]
    How does having observers at polling sites scare people away? It woiuld only scare me if I were about to commit fraud.

[quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Nov 2 2004, 11:18 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Nov 2 2004, 11:18 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by New England Hick@Nov 2 2004, 11:16 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Bob the Jets Fan?[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 11:12 AM

The fact that Bush made an unplanned trip to Ohio today after "ending" his campaign in Texas last night shows that he KNOWS he&#39;s in trouble.

Adios, Jorge. It&#39;s over. [/b][/quote]
    It&#39;s been done for 51 years by Democrats and Republicans Bob....

Why are the Democrats fighting it this time?? ;) [/b][/quote]
    How does having observers at polling sites scare people away? It woiuld only scare me if I were about to commit fraud. [/b][/quote]
    Chiefs...

It&#39;s only observers when they&#39;re Democrats....

If Republicans..... they&#39;re thugs.... ;)

All League
    Charter JI Member

You&#39;re going to be some REALLY disappointed folks by midnight.

Huge voter turnout means buh-bye, Bush.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 11:24 AM
    [b] You&#39;re going to be some REALLY disappointed folks by midnight.

Huge voter turnout means buh-bye, Bush. [/b][/quote]
    And you know this because?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

There&#39;s an election today?

[img]http://photopile.com/photos/dead/auctions/154171.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame

Bob, I see what you are saying, but I&#39;d qualify it a bit:

Increased voter turnout, particularly among [i]first-time voters [/i]is a big advantage for Kerry and could be a death blow to Bush. But, remember that it has been estimated that almost 5 million evangelical christians stayed home in 2000. If increased voter turnout includes these people in droves, the net effect could be closer to a wash. The GOP has put an astounding amout of resources towards getting out the evangelical vote this time around....I have also read studies that show that married women prefer Bush while single women prefer Kerry, both by large margins. There is also an "education gap" appparently. College graduates seem to prefer Kerry to Bush by about 15%, which is a stark contrast to 2000, where Bush actually held a slight lead in this category, of about 4%. One of the key demographics are [u]married women without college degrees[/u], particularly women who have children. So-called "security moms" who tend to lean towards the Dems on domestic issues like education and healthcare, but who are leaning heavily towards the GOP on national security.

But, clearly, in a general sense, you are mostly correct. It all comes down to the effectual implementation of each party&#39;s GOTV initiative. But I&#39;d still make the distinction between simply more voters as opposed to more first-timers. If a large part of the "new" voters are first-timers, I&#39;d think Kerry wins...probably handily, in fact.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Bob, I just got back from cancelling out your vote.

Stopped by 16H last night...were you at the game?

All League
    Charter JI Member

Monday night games are tough for me, Shake. I&#39;d have to take time off work and Monday and Tuesday are my busiest days. I&#39;ll be at the Patsies game and maybe one more (Baltimore, perhaps). Don&#39;t you hang at 16-H anymore? I knew you weren&#39;t there opening day.

I&#39;ll cancel out your vote in a few hours, after work. :lol:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Bob the Jets Fan™[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 01:21 PM
    [b] Monday night games are tough for me, Shake. I&#39;d have to take time off work and Monday and Tuesday are my busiest days. I&#39;ll be at the Patsies game and maybe one more (Baltimore, perhaps). Don&#39;t you hang at 16-H anymore? I knew you weren&#39;t there opening day.

I&#39;ll cancel out your vote in a few hours, after work. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    I stop by 16H for a half-hour or so when I go to the games...the guys I go to the games with park about as far away from 16H as is possible (only because of our long-time tailgating spot over in 7A...)

I&#39;m not a big fan of going to the Monday night games either. Totally non-productive the following day, and when you&#39;re self-employed, that&#39;s not a good thing.

Veteran

Finally a man with reason , great name too.