Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kerry Won

I have no doubt Kerry will be elected tonite ... this nation is a complete cesspool of scum

So now the ingrates oust a President who devoted his every waking minute to protecting this scum of a nation from international terrorists ... for a liberal scumbag like John Kerry

NICE JOB, AMERICA

Just remember when you are celebrating tonite ... the terrorists will be celebrating right along with you

All over the world the terrorists deushbags will be popping a cork ... knowing we now have a dove they can roll

Good luck, America ... we're gonna need it ... so sleep well, you slimey ingrates

Veteran
    Relax a bit. He's only projected to win Vermont. Remember, Vermont residents would vote for a cow ahead of a Republican. Plus, it's the state that produced Howard Dean. Shows how much they know.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

Can you imagine this hag being the first lady

[img]http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/img/16/0,1886,2293968,00.jpg[/img]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Buzzsaw[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 10:04 PM
    [b] Can you imagine this hag being the first lady

[img]http://www.zdf.de/ZDFde/img/16/0,1886,2293968,00.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    unbelievable.

being a 21 year old college student I deal witht eh liberal bull**** constantly.

The entire faculty is left wing. Coincidence?

yeah right

I cant believe this country has gotten to this point.

Go W

[quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 05:22 PM
    [b] I have no doubt Kerry will be elected tonite ... this nation is a complete cesspool of scum

So now the ingrates oust a President who devoted his every waking minute to protecting this scum of a nation from international terrorists ... for a liberal scumbag like John Kerry

NICE JOB, AMERICA

Just remember when you are celebrating tonite ... the terrorists will be celebrating right along with you

All over the world the terrorists deushbags will be popping a cork ... knowing we now have a dove they can roll

Good luck, America ... we're gonna need it ... so sleep well, you slimey ingrates [/b][/quote]
    I thought we agreed to be curtious, win or loose? Have some class.

All League
    Charter JI Member

Please don't call my country a cesspool, Ham. If you're not happy here, there are places that are more in line with your thinking.

I recommend Russia. Putin seems a lot like Bush. Dress warm!

Its what AMERICA wants, not what you want Ham. Sorry, but this is a free country and everyone gets a say. That post should be deleted, you sound like Hitler.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Matt39[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 09:17 PM
    [b] being a 21 year old college student I deal witht eh liberal bull**** constantly.

The entire faculty is left wing. Coincidence? [/b][/quote]
    churchill said, "if you're under 30 and conservative you have no heart. if you're over 30 and liberal, you have no brain."

i think it probably shifts to closer to 40 today w/ longer lifespan, quality of life in 'modernized' nations, etc., but it's an intersting thought.

either way a conservative college student w/ a liberal faculty is basically screwed, he trying to start his life w/no heart & they trying to teach w/ no brains ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

If Kerri wins, hopefully G W will take care of Iran before the Kerri-Heinz regime begins.

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

The good guys are winning ;)

Bush 102 Electoral Votes
    Kerry 77 Electoral Votes

[url=http://www.cnn.com/]http://www.cnn.com/[/url]

Tom The Nader Fan™
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 07:22 PM
    [b] I have no doubt Kerry will be elected tonite ... this nation is a complete cesspool of scum

[/b][/quote]
    Dude, relax. We're not even out of the eastern time zone yet. What did you think was gonna happen in the northeast? :blink:

Florida and Ohio are still up for grabs.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Vinny025[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 08:37 PM
    [b] Its what AMERICA wants, not what you want Ham. Sorry, but this is a free country and everyone gets a say. That post should be deleted, you sound like Hitler. [/b][/quote]
    Yeah, remind me about this when they're throwing parties in Syria tonite

All you liberals did was weaken a nation tonite ... congratulations

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I will not wear a tablecloth on my head at 16H, no matter what Kerri-Heinz says

[quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 07:22 PM

NICE JOB, AMERICA

Good luck, America ... we're gonna need it ... so sleep well, you slimey ingrates [/b][/quote]
    ham there are 2 sides to every story

How about the iraquis who have to have their lives put into choas because of some b/s war just to grab saddam and not osamo? how about american soldiers killing and bombing their kids who havent done anything?alls i can say is that guys like you are unable to seperate yourself from being an american and see things for what they really are, what the rest of the world sees......

how about a surplus that is a HUGE defecit

how about an economy going nowhere

how about a bunch of arrogent above the law bullies who think they can do whatever they please.

i piss on bush and i am proud of it. you cracker asses simple minded BOO HOO they bombed the world trade center type guys need to open your eyes up

I HATE kerry but he is the lesser of two evils. there is a reason we are targets now, and its called america putting their noses and dirty money into everyones business around the world

All League
    Charter JI Member

President Kerry will never ask you to do any such thing.

Besides, I thought you LIKED silly headwear.

[img]http://mywebpage.netscape.com/BobtheJetsFan/skipper.jpg[/img]

Bitter
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 08:14 PM
    [b] I will not wear a tablecloth on my head at 16H, no matter what Kerri-Heinz says [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Would you at least consider it? What if it has the Jets logo on it?

[quote][i]Originally posted by jetman67[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 08:42 PM
    [b] If Kerri wins, hopefully G W will take care of Iran before the Kerri-Heinz regime begins. [/b][/quote]
    see what i mean? this is typical of all you guys....just march anywhere you want and start wars?

you know what? you live by the sword you die by the sword. this is foolishness.

i cant believe im even entertaing this nonsense if this is typical of america then america really deserves a nuke going off downtown

Hall Of Fame
    How does a Democratic President weaken the country?
    I presume by 'weaken' you mean make it more vulnerable to attack?

[quote][i]Originally posted by dickkotite+Nov 2 2004, 09:17 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (dickkotite @ Nov 2 2004, 09:17 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 07:22 PM

NICE JOB, AMERICA

Good luck, America ... we&#39;re gonna need it ... so sleep well, you slimey ingrates [/b][/quote]
    ham there are 2 sides to every story

How about the iraquis who have to have their lives put into choas because of some b/s war just to grab saddam and not osamo? how about american soldiers killing and bombing their kids who havent done anything?alls i can say is that guys like you are unable to seperate yourself from being an american and see things for what they really are, what the rest of the world sees......

how about a surplus that is a HUGE defecit

how about an economy going nowhere

how about a bunch of arrogent above the law bullies who think they can do whatever they please.

i piss on bush and i am proud of it. you cracker asses simple minded BOO HOO they bombed the world trade center type guys need to open your eyes up

I HATE kerry but he is the lesser of two evils. there is a reason we are targets now, and its called america putting their noses and dirty money into everyones business around the world [/b][/quote]
    wow...

do you think most Iraquis, if asked, would prefer to go back living under the rule of a crazed madman in Sadam Hussein?? who has killed thousands of his own people in the past?? who would not hesitate to do it again??

the economy is is not going nowhere....millions of jobs have been added over the past year and a half. unemployment is STILL at historical low levels, and is basically the same level when your buddy Bubba was running for re-election. the economy is fine.

i&#39;d rather have an "arrogent above the law bully" who will do what he can to protect this country from further attacks where thousands of innocent people died for no reason other than they got up that morning to go to work. no, lets just sit around and wait for the next attack to come, except it won&#39;t be buildings falling down, it&#39;ll be your hair falling out from the radiation from the dirty bomb thats set off in a mall near you.

thats something to look forward too.

oh well, if kerry wins, canada ain&#39;t all that bad <_<

[quote][i]Originally posted by OneEyedWonder[/i]@Nov 2 2004, 09:24 PM
    [b]
    wow...

do you think most Iraquis, if asked, would prefer to go back living under the rule of a crazed madman in Sadam Hussein?? who has killed thousands of his own people in the past?? who would not hesitate to do it again??

[/b][/quote]
    YES&#33; this is where the wool is pulled over all your eyes...

sure sadamm was an a hole but for the average iraqi he wasnt a part of their life. they just lived. you guys think that saddams henchmen harrassed EVERYONE EVERY DAY and thats not the case. he wasnt liked but only a tiny tiny minority of people ever felt his wrath .

NOW what? you have no power before you did. you have no water before you did. you are humiliated by the american forces entering your house. and when we leave? it will be turmoil for them

id love to see an iraqu soldier come here, break into your house at gunpoint and occupy you and tell you he was doing it for your own good.