Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Incredible...

  1. #1
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,401
    CNN still won't give Ohio's 20 electoral votes to Bush...even after Kerry himself concedes.

    What a bunch of transparent tools

  2. #2
    that's why no one watches that garbage channel and fox news is the #1 news network in the country.

  3. #3
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    11,665
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetsfaninCO[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 12:59 PM
    [b] that's why no one watches that garbage channel and fox news is the #1 news network in the country. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    i hope you're being sarcastic - one's as bad as the other, if you can't see that... B)

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn/Austin
    Posts
    2,712
    It's so funny how CNN and Fox are just polar opposites.

    CNN still has not given Ohio to Bush, where Fox gave it to Bush very quickly (some may argue too quickly). But CNN gave California to Kerry instantly, whereas Fox took forever finally giving Kerry those votes.

    And now CNN wont say Bush won, where Fox has a little banner that says Bush wins the Presidency with fireworks and lights flashing all around it. I wonder CNN will put on Bush's victory banner (if they give him one) :lol:

  5. #5
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Posts
    31,408
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 11:53 AM
    [b] CNN still won't give Ohio's 20 electoral votes to Bush...even after Kerry himself concedes.

    What a bunch of transparent tools [/b][/quote]
    I was in Pennsylvania yesterday, went straight from the Jets game Monday night into the Scranton/Wilkes-Barre area to be a poll watcher for the GOP. Lotsa fun battling the Moveon/ACT crowd, but more on that later.

    I had to leave to get back home and vote then stayed up and watched CNN until 4AM....it was hysterical watching Woodruff, Larry King and Blitzer pull out all the stops to show how kerri could pull out the election...they kept talking about Ohio and the President's lead in the Buckeye state kept growing and growing and growing.

    This is why CNN has about half the viewers of Fox news!

  6. #6
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    1,753
    correct me if I'm wrong but NBC also gave Ohio to Bush relatively quickly, or at least the same time that Foxnews declared Bush had won the state. Hell, even MTV said that Bush had taken it.

  7. #7
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mavrik[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 01:28 PM
    [b] correct me if I'm wrong but NBC also gave Ohio to Bush relatively quickly, or at least the same time that Foxnews declared Bush had won the state. Hell, even MTV said that Bush had taken it. [/b][/quote]
    NBC was fast in giving Ohio to Bush. Fox was as well. Cnn just dragged its heels. We all know CNN and Fox are polar opposites.

    LL

  8. #8
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Brooklyn/Austin
    Posts
    2,712
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mavrik[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 11:28 AM
    [b] correct me if I'm wrong but NBC also gave Ohio to Bush relatively quickly, or at least the same time that Foxnews declared Bush had won the state. Hell, even MTV said that Bush had taken it. [/b][/quote]
    MSNBC was twenty minutes later. But nonetheless, were relatively on it.

  9. #9
    AT LEAST ITS OVER... kERRY DID THE CLASSY AND RIGHT THING IN CONCEEDING... i HAD VISIONS OF LAWYERS DANCING AROUND FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR SO...

  10. #10
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ItstheLOOP[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 12:37 PM
    [b] AT LEAST ITS OVER... kERRY DID THE CLASSY AND RIGHT THING IN CONCEEDING... i HAD VISIONS OF LAWYERS DANCING AROUND FOR THE NEXT MONTH OR SO... [/b][/quote]
    agreed.

    Hey there are two great things that came out of this election:

    Fat micheal moore crying

    All the great kerry lookalike pics they are sweet i never saw one man who could resemble so many freaks

  11. #11
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    8,401
    Hahaaa....holy crap, it's 12:45 pm EST and CNN [i]STILL [/i]hasn't given Bush the Ohio votes...he's still listed with 254 electoral votes.

    Guess they don't want to jump the gun this time around :rolleyes:

  12. #12
    It's now 3:30 ... Kerry has long since offered his concession speech and Bush has long since offered his victory speech

    Just curious, has CNN called Ohio for GW yet? :lol:

    Or are they still holding out hope? :huh:

  13. #13
    OBTW, has CBS and Dan Rather called Ohio for Bush ... last I looked they still hadn't done so either :rolleyes:

  14. #14
    you guys are wrong...the ohio electoral votes HAVE NOT been awarded to anyone yet..Bush does NOT have 270 votes yet...he will..but not for about 11 days..The ohio electoral board GIVES the votes..they will not give them until they finish counting..that's the law...it's not a cnn thing..

  15. #15
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 03:47 PM
    [b] you guys are wrong...the ohio electoral votes HAVE NOT been awarded to anyone yet..Bush does NOT have 270 votes yet...he will..but not for about 11 days..The ohio electoral board GIVES the votes..they will not give them until they finish counting..that's the law...it's not a cnn thing.. [/b][/quote]
    In what way does ohio differ from the other 49 states that have already been awarded by the networks?

  16. #16
    Tom The Nader Fan™
    Guest
    I think CNN's still burning a candle...

    Holding out for Guam. :lol:

    :lol:
    :lol:

  17. #17
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Huntington Beach , CA ( The OC)
    Posts
    2,170
    [quote][i]Originally posted by isired+Nov 3 2004, 12:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (isired @ Nov 3 2004, 12:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jetsfaninCO[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 12:59 PM
    [b] that&#39;s why no one watches that garbage channel and fox news is the #1 news network in the country. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    i hope you&#39;re being sarcastic - one&#39;s as bad as the other, if you can&#39;t see that... B) [/b][/quote]
    Fox also said California was too close to call, yea right

  18. #18
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Huntington Beach , CA ( The OC)
    Posts
    2,170
    [quote][i]Originally posted by shakin318[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 11:53 AM
    [b] CNN still won&#39;t give Ohio&#39;s 20 electoral votes to Bush...even after Kerry himself concedes.

    What a bunch of transparent tools [/b][/quote]
    I was just on their web site, Ohio is RED, unfortunately

  19. #19
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Tom The Nader Fan™[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 10:42 PM
    [b] I think CNN&#39;s still burning a candle...

    Holding out for Guam :lol: [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

    It&#39;s now friday ... has CNN or CBS called Ohio for Bush yet? :huh:

  20. #20
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    On some beach... somewhere...
    Posts
    3,735
    [quote][i]Originally posted by HBJETFANBOB+Nov 5 2004, 10:22 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (HBJETFANBOB @ Nov 5 2004, 10:22 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by isired@Nov 3 2004, 12:08 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-jetsfaninCO[/i]@Nov 3 2004, 12:59 PM
    [b] that&#39;s why no one watches that garbage channel and fox news is the #1 news network in the country. [/b][/quote]
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
    i hope you&#39;re being sarcastic - one&#39;s as bad as the other, if you can&#39;t see that... B) [/b][/quote]
    Fox also said California was too close to call, yea right [/b][/quote]
    All those stupid too close to call states were nothing more than errant exit polling data.

    California was about as ridiculous as Virginia being too close to call.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us