Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: christian right

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 10:26 AM
    [b] Hey, are you guys still pissed about Negroes getting the right to vote, too? [/b][/quote]
    :lol:

TS ... Your sense of wit is unmatched

On everything I hold dear, if we grew up in the same neighborhood you would have been the kid I hungout with morning, noon, and night

I actually had a friend in school who you remind me of ... he had the same sense of humor ... and all I ever did was LMAO when we hungout

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 07:02 PM
    [b] Gainzo, just for the record, my use of the word 'Homo' on this board is used satirically, a reference to the PC media explosion that occured when Jeremy Shockey called Parcells a 'Homo.' I would find the thread where it was started, but believe me, it's done as parody in my case.

PS. Maxman is still a homo. [/b][/quote]
    That was a great thread no doubt. Lurking out there in the archives. I think that is when I announced to everyone that you wear a Shockey Jersey as a belly shirt and you have tons of body piercings.

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 10:44 AM
    [b] I think that is when I announced to everyone that you wear a Shockey Jersey as a belly shirt and you have tons of body piercings. [/b][/quote]
    Pfffftt. As if that isn't common knowledge. :lol:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Maxman[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 10:44 AM
    [b] I think that is when I announced to everyone that you wear a Shockey Jersey as a belly shirt [/b][/quote]
    scary thing is I actually remember that post :lol: :lol: :lol:

Maxman
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jetswin+Nov 5 2004, 12:40 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jetswin @ Nov 5 2004, 12:40 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Maxman[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 10:44 AM
    [b] I think that is when I announced to everyone that you wear a Shockey Jersey as a belly shirt [/b][/quote]
    scary thing is I actually remember that post :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
    LOL.

Someone has to find a pic of a toothless Giant fan in a Shockey Jersey. That will be our boy TOMSHANE&#33;

I&#39;m gonna make you SQUEAL&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TomShane[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 10:26 AM
    [b] Hey, are you guys still pissed about Negroes getting the right to vote, too? [/b][/quote]
    Nah..Just a certain one Coaching the Jets.. :lol: Unless Hendu replaces
    him.. ;)