Thread: Hurray - our Republic will survive (and thrive)!

All Pro
    I took a much needed break from this forum about two months ago because I was getting tired of arguing with the same people about the same things. A few points that have proven me correct by a majority (51%) of the American people: George W. Bush is no dummy, polls are meaningless, the USA is a more conservative country than liberal, leaders in the rest of the world are ignorant, kofi annon is a moron running an organization of morons and the (liberal) media are liars and propogandists.

All that effort and money spent by the left to portray a truly decent man and great President into a self serving, underhanded, liar.

That said, my condolences to the following entities that did their best to derail George W. Bush:
    osama bin laden and al queda
    radical islam
    saddam hussein and his merry band of insurgents
    michael moore
    the dixie chicks
    bruce springsteen
    tom daschle
    howard dean
    al gore
    jesse jackson
    al sharpton
    ralph nader
    ted kennedy
    the hollywood mafia
    alec baldwin
    sean "puffy" colmes
    al franken, janine garafalo and the rest of the hot air america staff
    susan sarandon and her boy-toy tim robbins
    kofi annon
    the un
    liberal europeans
    planned parenthood
    people for the (un)american way
    amnesty international
    national organization of lesbians
    greenpeace
    act up
    jacques chirac
    gerhardt schroder
    kim jung il
    george soros
    katie couric, matt lauer, dan rather, peter jennings, chris matthews, paula zahn
    the ny & la times, the washington compost, the london mirror, time, newsweek, cbs, nbc, abc, cnn, msnbc, pbs, npr, etc.
    terry mcauliffe and his merry band of insurgents
    moveon.org
    the aclu

I appologize for any entity I may have overlooked.

[SIZE=7]GOD BLESS AMERICA!/SIZE]

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 02:07 PM
    [b] Welcome back weeb! [/b][/quote]
    Thanks. I was getting carpal tunnel syndrome arguing the same points over and over with people that put hatred above logic.

I hate to gloat, but after the months of crap these leftist threw at us and suffering 8 years under the great stainmaker, I just can't help myself. All the effort they spent and all the money -- and it serves them right.

Well, we may have disagreed in the past (often somewhat agressively), but I for one am glad to see you back. I do truly hope it wasn't any debates with me that drove you away.

In any event, Welcome back Weeb. :D

All Pro
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Warfish[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 02:56 PM
    [b] Well, we may have disagreed in the past (often somewhat agressively), but I for one am glad to see you back. I do truly hope it wasn't any debates with me that drove you away.

In any event, Welcome back Weeb. :D [/b][/quote]
    Thanks. Definately not you. When we sparred in the past, it was truly a debate (as it was with some others here).

However, for some others here (who will remain nameless), debating a wall was more interesting.

How do you seriously debate someone who's best point was that the VP loves pork chops?

--------------------

America is God's gift to the world.
    If this statement offends you, then move to Saudi Arabia!
    F the christian right! GO JETS

[quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb+Nov 4 2004, 03:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Spirit of Weeb @ Nov 4 2004, 03:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Warfish[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 02:56 PM
    [b] Well, we may have disagreed in the past (often somewhat agressively), but I for one am glad to see you back. I do truly hope it wasn&#39;t any debates with me that drove you away.

In any event, Welcome back Weeb. :D [/b][/quote]
    Thanks. Definately not you. When we sparred in the past, it was truly a debate (as it was with some others here).

However, for some others here (who will remain nameless), debating a wall was more interesting.

How do you seriously debate someone who&#39;s best point was that the VP loves pork chops? [/b][/quote]
    Yummmmm.....Pork Chops........*drooooool*

[img]http://www.freebackgrounds.ws/00clipartpictures/pages/images/pclips092.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freebackgrounds.ws/00clipartpictures/pages/images/pclips092.jpg[/img][img]http://www.freebackgrounds.ws/00clipartpictures/pages/images/pclips092.jpg[/img]

:lol: :lol: