Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for the mods

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 03:42 PM
    [b] as much as i can't stand CBTNY and Chiefs..you guys are f_ing funny at times.
    no..I'm not a satanist! Pagan and heathen..absolutely!
    i was raised catholic...but they get you by the balls (no pun intended) when you are young and easily brainwashed...when i grew up and began to think for myself,I realized (for ME) that it's a bunch of hogwash... [/b][/quote]
    ...another words this is your brain on drugs!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by TheBrodyMan[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:41 PM
    [b]
    Some words do it automatically. Like if I type s**t or f**k, they automatically get blocked out. But some terms the system doesnt read, so they arent blocked out. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks. I didn't know that.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 4 2004, 02:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Nov 4 2004, 02:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo@Nov 4 2004, 03:37 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:15 PM
    [b] If someone came on this board and referred to Jews as kikes ... or African Americans as ni**ers ... or orientals as chinks ... or latinos as spics ... would these types of slurs be tolerated?

[/b][/quote]
    I may be opening up a HUGE can of worms here, but...

I&#39;m wondering why you felt it was ok to type out the words kike, chink (oriental isn&#39;t even PC anymore btw), and spics, but felt the need to replace the Gs in ni**ers with asteriks... [/b][/quote]
    Cause I felt that was the only one that would be obvious without typing the full word

No other reason

And I used the actual words cause I wanted folks to see what some of these slurs towards Christians truly sounds like to a Christian

Not that liberals would care ... like I said, the intention is obviously to offend [/b][/quote]
    Oh, I stand corrected Enrique :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i just gave you a back handed pat on the back by saying you&#39;re funny&#33; and this is what I get&#33;

as far as hypocrisy goes...far right wing christians are very hipocritical..they are supposed to be God&#39;s Children and all that but they are the ones shouting &#39;fags are going to burn in hell"...
    let&#39;s call a duck a duck ok...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:43 PM
    [b]
    Cause I felt that was the only one that would be obvious without typing the full word

No other reason

And I used the actual words cause I wanted folks to see what some of these slurs towards Christians truly sounds like to a Christian

Not that liberals would care ... like I said, the intention is obviously to offend [/b][/quote]
    Hey, I agree with you. That shouldn&#39;t be put on here. I was just curious. It certainly DID look as though you purposefully left it out for some reason or another.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 03:42 PM
    [b] as much as i can&#39;t stand CBTNY and Chiefs..you guys are f_ing funny at times.
    no..I&#39;m not a satanist&#33; Pagan and heathen..absolutely&#33;
    i was raised catholic...but they get you by the balls (no pun intended) when you are young and easily brainwashed...when i grew up and began to think for myself,I realized (for ME) that it&#39;s a bunch of hogwash... [/b][/quote]
    Just for the record, I would argue AGAINST banning you if it came to that

I just can&#39;t stomach these PC liberals who would put someone on a firing squad for directing bigotted slurs at anyone on this planet OTHER THAN A CHRISTIAN

It&#39;s not so much the slurs that irk me ... it&#39;s the hypocrisy

Okay, you filthy, commie, Godless heathen :lol:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Nov 4 2004, 03:44 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Enrique Pallazzo @ Nov 4 2004, 03:44 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-TheBrodyMan[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:41 PM
    [b]
    Some words do it automatically. Like if I type s**t or f**k, they automatically get blocked out. But some terms the system doesnt read, so they arent blocked out. [/b][/quote]
    Thanks. I didn&#39;t know that. [/b][/quote]
    No s**t.

I wasn&#39;t aware of that either.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Agree with Warfish and faba

Yes let&#39;s talk about civility from BOTH sides. There&#39;s plenty of insults flowing around here. This is a hostile board, wonder why it is the same people that post here over and over again and few others jump in?

You wanna call out bman, GJ&H? how bout calling out some posters like Come Back To NY? And all the labeling bs that goes on around here is top-notch childish.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 03:47 PM
    [b] i just gave you a back handed pat on the back by saying you&#39;re funny&#33; and this is what I get&#33;

as far as hypocrisy goes...far right wing christians are very hipocritical..they are supposed to be God&#39;s Children and all that but they are the ones shouting &#39;fags are going to burn in hell"...
    let&#39;s call a duck a duck ok... [/b][/quote]
    totally agree with you...I worked with many born again Christians and many of them were the biggest hypocrites I&#39;ve ever met. Not arguement there.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    The only thing more annoying than a born again Christian is an ex-drunk. I mean, it&#39;s ALL they ever talk about. And it&#39;s not enough for them to simply say "no" when offered a brew, they have to add a disclaimer every time, "Thanks, But I don&#39;t [i]drink."[/i] Emphasis and moral disdain included, usually.

Great buddy, you&#39;d don&#39;t drink. Just say no, I don&#39;t need your entire life-story. That&#39;s just more for me....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    hysterical&#33;

dude, i had to room with born again in college for a semester and it was awful&#33;
    bible study on thursday nights..Posters of jesus etc...telling me his own mother was going to go to hell b/c she wasn&#39;t down with Jesus...

i had to hide my weed..it was trully awful&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    I work with a pretty hard-core Christian and he keeps correcting me cause I always uses the Lords name in vain. Every 5 seconds hes like, "Can you not say that." And of course I apologize and say I wont do it again, but then I do and the cycle continues.

God Dammit that was a lame post

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    just stop inviting me to church you know..my soul is fine&#33;

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 03:47 PM
    [b] i just gave you a back handed pat on the back by saying you&#39;re funny&#33; and this is what I get&#33;

now that is true

ironically some of the most hateful people are the right wing Christians....very paradox to what Christ taught

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 03:48 PM
    [b] Agree with Warfish and faba

Yes let&#39;s talk about civility from BOTH sides. There&#39;s plenty of insults flowing around here. This is a hostile board, wonder why it is the same people that post here over and over again and few others jump in?

You wanna call out bman, GJ&H? how bout calling out some posters like Come Back To NY? And all the labeling bs that goes on around here is top-notch childish. [/b][/quote]
    Well I see no reason to call out CBTNY ... he directs his slurs at the right people ... liberals :lol:

Again, as a Catholic the slurs don&#39;t really bother me, though they are obviously INTENDED to offend

I was simply in the mood to challenge these PC liberals on their own rank hypocrisy ... they HATE slurs when they are directed at anyone or anything {man or animal}, but no slurs are off limits if you direct them at those vile Christians

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]You wanna take issue with Christians, be my guest ... it&#39;s a free country and they are fair game ... but kill the bigotted slurs and call them what they are, CHRISTIANS
    [/b][/quote]

I think we can all agree there are vast degrees of Christians. The Christians that are the focus of the bashing are mainly the extreme-right wing chirstians that even most other christains don&#39;t see eye-to-eye with. People that believe the world is pre-determined (then maybe you should refrain from freaken voting.) We all know the people being slurred. So unless you are one of those right-wing nuts who decided this election then shut the F up&#33; ;)

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 03:57 PM
    [b] ironically some of the most hateful people are the right wing Christians....very paradox to what Christ taught [/b][/quote]
    Oh really ... these are some of the most hateful people?

Okay, I&#39;ll bite ... who exactly do they hate?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme+Nov 4 2004, 03:57 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (R. Tyme @ Nov 4 2004, 03:57 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-bman[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 03:47 PM

now that is true

ironically some of the most hateful people are the right wing Christians....very paradox to what Christ taught [/b][/quote]
    agreed. The thing is that people like bman think all republicans are right wing kooks. Most are not. Most Evangelicals are not right wink kooks either. Most are very nice family oriented people. It is a common misconception.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:00 PM
    [b] [quote][b]You wanna take issue with Christians, be my guest ... it&#39;s a free country and they are fair game ... but kill the bigotted slurs and call them what they are, CHRISTIANS
    [/b][/quote]

I think we can all agree there are vast degrees of Christians. The Christians that are the focus of the bashing are mainly the extreme-right wing chirstians that even most other christains don&#39;t see eye-to-eye with. People that believe the world is pre-determined (then maybe you should refrain from freaken voting.) We all know the people being slurred. So unless you are one of those right-wing nuts who decided this election then shut the F up&#33; ;) [/b][/quote]
    And what religion do you adhere too?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 4 2004, 06:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham &#064; Nov 4 2004, 06:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 03:57 PM
    [b] ironically some of the most hateful people are the right wing Christians....very paradox to what Christ taught [/b][/quote]
    Oh really ... these are some of the most hateful people?

Okay, I&#39;ll bite ... who exactly to they hate? [/b][/quote]
    How about these guys?
    [url=http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/]http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/[/url]