Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Question for the mods

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 4 2004, 04:03 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Nov 4 2004, 04:03 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Nov 4 2004, 06:02 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 03:57 PM
    [b] ironically some of the most hateful people are the right wing Christians....very paradox to what Christ taught [/b][/quote]
    Oh really ... these are some of the most hateful people?

Okay, I&#39;ll bite ... who exactly to they hate? [/b][/quote]
    How about these guys?
    [url=http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/]http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/[/url] [/b][/quote]
    Those guys are Kooks.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 4 2004, 04:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Nov 4 2004, 04:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 03:57 PM
    [b] ironically some of the most hateful people are the right wing Christians....very paradox to what Christ taught [/b][/quote]

Okay, I&#39;ll bite ... who exactly do they hate? [/b][/quote]
    Who do you think they hate?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Dude, don&#39;t send me links from hate groups and try to portray them as mainstream christians

I asked you a question, answer it in your own words ... who exactly do mainstream chrstians hate?

And yes, I&#39;m talking about the ones who actually tote a bible ... those vile creatures YOU seem to hate so much

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]And what religion do you adhere too? [/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t believe in God, but I believe in the values that Jesus preached. I was raised Episcopalian, and went to an Episcopal boarding school where we had mandatory Church service 3 times a week. I still attend church because my fiance is from Tennessee and is religious.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme+Nov 4 2004, 04:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (R. Tyme @ Nov 4 2004, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Nov 4 2004, 04:02 PM

Who do you think they hate? [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know, you tell me ... you&#39;re the one who labled them the most hateful people :huh:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:07 PM
    [b] [quote][b]And what religion do you adhere too? [/b][/quote]

I don&#39;t believe in God, but I believe in the values that Jesus preached. I was raised Episcopalian, and went to an Episcopal boarding school where we had mandatory Church service 3 times a week. I still attend church because my fiance is from Tennessee and is religious. [/b][/quote]
    In other words you&#39;re an atheist ... why can&#39;t you just say it? :huh:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [img]http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2002/God_Hates_Fags_12-25-2002.jpg[/img]
    this guy did vote for Bush&#33;

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:09 PM
    [b] [img]http://www.godhatesfags.com/images/2002/God_Hates_Fags_12-25-2002.jpg[/img]
    this guy did vote for Bush&#33; [/b][/quote]
    So that guy speaks for the Chrsitian world?

Has he taken the Pope&#39;s place in the Vatican?

Some idiot stands on a corner with a sign, and now he&#39;s the voice of Christianity?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    One of my college roomates became very religious after we graduated. A few years ago we got together for another roomates bachelor party and went to a strip club. At this point I didn&#39;t really know just how seriously religious he was, but he was obviously uncomfortable being there. When I asked him what was wrong he asked me what I would do if Jesus was here. I said "I guess I&#39;d shake his hand and buy him a lapdance." :P It took @ 2 years before he spoke to me again.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 4 2004, 06:09 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham &#064; Nov 4 2004, 06:09 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:07 PM

I don&#39;t believe in God, but I believe in the values that Jesus preached. I was raised Episcopalian, and went to an Episcopal boarding school where we had mandatory Church service 3 times a week. I still attend church because my fiance is from Tennessee and is religious. [/b][/quote]
    In other words you&#39;re an atheist ... why can&#39;t you just say it? :huh: [/b][/quote]
    Yes I am an atheiest, I was just pointing out that I do have a Christian background and do regurarly attend church. I do not hate Christians, I just don&#39;t agree with their belief in God and the use of their faith to try to influence policy or decisions. I especially, don&#39;t like Christianity being used to justify anything.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:07 PM

Correct me...but weren&#39;t you the guy who said on this board, after insulting everyone on the football board, you visited Aushwitz and saw remnants of a relative there?? I&#39;m being totally serious...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Correct me...but weren&#39;t you the guy who said on this board, after insulting everyone on the football board, you visited Aushwitz and saw remnants of a relative there?? I&#39;m being totally serious...
    [/b][/quote]

I posted a picture of a suitcase from Auschwitz of a relative of mine who died there.

The Jews were not the only ones who died in concentration camps. I heard a figure that more Polish non-Jews were killed in Auschwitz than Jews. (Don&#39;t remember the source, so don&#39;t crucify me if that figure is wrong.)

I never claimed to be Jewish if that is what you were implying.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I am not calling all Christians Bible Bangers or freaks. Faith, to me, is personal and shouldnt be politicized by either party. Religion has no place in government.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:16 PM
    [b] [quote][b]Correct me...but weren&#39;t you the guy who said on this board, after insulting everyone on the football board, you visited Aushwitz and saw remnants of a relative there?? I&#39;m being totally serious...
    [/b][/quote]

I posted a picture of a suitcase from Auschwitz of a relative of mine who died there.

The Jews were not the only ones who died in concentration camps. I heard a figure that more Polish non-Jews were killed in Auschwitz than Jews. (Don&#39;t remember the source, so don&#39;t crucify me if that figure is wrong.)

I never claimed to be Jewish if that is what you were implying. [/b][/quote]
    Didn&#39;t know Hitler had it out for the Episcopalian&#39;s as well.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:12 PM
    [b] Correct me...but weren&#39;t you the guy who said on this board, after insulting everyone on the football board, you visited Aushwitz and saw remnants of a relative there?? I&#39;m being totally serious... [/b][/quote]
    So is that what we have here?

A "tolerant Jew" pretending to be a former Christian who is now an athiest {cause he realized how fake Christianity is} ... and all to give himself a license to bash Christians? <_<

Why go through all that toruble, bro

Just say I&#39;m Jewish and I hate Christians ... then you won&#39;t have to remember your own lies

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    flip flopper

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 4 2004, 04:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Nov 4 2004, 04:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by R. Tyme@Nov 4 2004, 04:05 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Nov 4 2004, 04:02 PM

Who do you think they hate? [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t know, you tell me ... you&#39;re the one who labled them the most hateful people :huh: [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t mind a debate, but don&#39;t play games.
    I haven&#39;t listened to the likes of Jerry Falwell in a while and that&#39;s on purpose.
    Last time I did, the main target was gays and women among others. Being gay has a physiological source, I don&#39;t believe in hating them or &#39;condemning them to hell.&#39; Christ accepted all people and had a woman at his side.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 4 2004, 04:19 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Nov 4 2004, 04:19 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:12 PM
    [b] Correct me...but weren&#39;t you the guy who said on this board, after insulting everyone on the football board, you visited Aushwitz and saw remnants of a relative there?? I&#39;m being totally serious... [/b][/quote]
    So is that what we have here?

A "tolerant Jew" pretending to be a former Christian who is now an athiest {cause he realized how fake Christianity is} ... and all to give himself a license to bash Christians? <_<

Why go through all that toruble, bro

Just say I&#39;m Jewish and I hate Christians ... then you won&#39;t have to remember your own lies [/b][/quote]
    Section is the top anti Israel activist on this board (tied with Bitoni). He&#39;s no jew.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i like matzohs better than the christian wafer..

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by R. Tyme[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:22 PM
    [b] I don&#39;t mind a debate, but don&#39;t play games.
    I haven&#39;t listened to the likes of Jerry Falwell in a while and that&#39;s on purpose.
    Last time I did, the main target was gays and women among others. Being gay has a physiological source, I don&#39;t believe in hating them or &#39;condemning them to hell.&#39; Christ accepted all people and had a woman at his side. [/b][/quote]
    Well I don&#39;t follow Jerry Falewell, but I&#39;m pretty sure he hates homosexuality but loves homosexuals

In other words, I&#39;m pretty sure he subscribes to the teachings of Christ ... "hate the sin but love the sinner"

But maybe I&#39;m wrong ... can you show me where he preached hatred against homosexuals?

Not homosexuality {i.e. the behavior} ... I&#39;m sure he&#39;s done that ... but can you show me where he has preached hatred against the person?