Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey Dem's

Most of you are trashing the 52 percent of us that voted for Bush...

My question is .... I did you ever consider that it's you that wrong here? Oh that's right were all morons. all I can say is go to canada who the F@#% cares.

BUSH "STILL" MY PRESIDENT!

i think bush was wrong on iraq..wrong on the environment..wrong on stem cell research..wrong on his neo con cabinet..created MORE terrorists..wrong on gay marriage..wrong on abortion..
    i do not think all bush voters are stupid..
    but some are...

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by GreenBlood[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:46 PM
    [b] Most of you are trashing the 52 percent of us that voted for Bush...

My question is .... I did you ever consider that it's you that wrong here? Oh that's right were all morons. all I can say is go to canada who the F@#% cares.

BUSH "STILL" MY PRESIDENT! [/b][/quote]
    All 3 of us liberals who are on this board on a regualr basis are trashing the other 98% of you?

Kangaroo F*cker
    If you read the threads I think a lot of "us Dem's" didn't realize how well the Republicans did in appealing to the religious right to get out and vote to protect their morals.

Can "You Repubs" stop telling us to go to Canada. Which if you have been there is a very nice Country!

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Gainzo[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:54 PM
    [b] If you read the threads I think a lot of "us Dem's" didn't realize how well the Republicans did in appealing to the religious right to get out and vote to protect their morals.

Can "You Repubs" stop telling us to go to Canada. Which if you have been there is a very nice Country! [/b][/quote]
    Montreal and Vancouver are indeed beautiful...

blasphemy!
    never leave america! you are flirting with the devil!

Kangaroo F*cker
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long+Nov 4 2004, 04:55 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (4th&Long @ Nov 4 2004, 04:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Gainzo[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:54 PM
    [b] If you read the threads I think a lot of "us Dem&#39;s" didn&#39;t realize how well the Republicans did in appealing to the religious right to get out and vote to protect their morals.

Can "You Repubs" stop telling us to go to Canada. Which if you have been there is a very nice Country&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Montreal and Vancouver are indeed beautiful... [/b][/quote]
    I would also add Toronto to that list. Great City and very diverse.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:58 PM
    [b] blasphemy&#33;
    never leave america&#33; you are flirting with the devil&#33; [/b][/quote]
    I hear Cannes is nice this time of year.

Veteran
    The top 16 states with the highest IQ all went BLUE.

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by HBJETFANBOB[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 05:26 PM
    [b] The top 16 states with the highest IQ all went BLUE. [/b][/quote]
    Analytical thought never works in a presidential race. "Hard work" and "faith" win it every time.

G&#39;Night...Off to bible study. Trying to fit in in Modern Day America :rolleyes: B)

All Pro
    I don&#39;t worry too much what these liberals think or say. Their little clever cartoons give them a small amount of comfort -- after this week, they need it.

The man they&#39;ve been trashing for 2+ years as an out-of-touch, lying, dope has handed them their a&#036;&#036;es on a silver platter and not only that, extended his parties influence in both houses of Congress, governorships and probably the Supreme Court for years to come. He got a higher percentage of the popular vote than either of their two patron saints: jimmy carter and slick willy and more Americans voted for him than any other President [b]in history[/b].

If a "moron" outwits "the intellectuals" among us, what does that make them?

Here&#39;s to hilliary running in 2008 and another michael moore sequel&#33;

All League
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 11:32 AM
    [b] I don&#39;t worry too much what these liberals think or say. Their little clever cartoons give them a small amount of comfort -- after this week, they need it.

The man they&#39;ve been trashing for 2+ years as an out-of-touch, lying, dope has handed them their a&#036;&#036;es on a silver platter and not only that, extended his parties influence in both houses of Congress, governorships and probably the Supreme Court for years to come. He got a higher percentage of the popular vote than either of their two patron saints: jimmy carter and slick willy and more Americans voted for him than any other President [b]in history[/b].

If a "moron" outwits "the intellectuals" among us, what does that make them?

Here&#39;s to hilliary running in 2008 and another michael moore sequel&#33; [/b][/quote]
    So if you dont care, why are whining about it?

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 05:58 PM
    [b] blasphemy&#33;
    never leave america&#33; you are flirting with the devil&#33; [/b][/quote]
    of course your America is NY, New England and California. Right? lol jk

[quote][i]Originally posted by GreenBlood[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 08:46 PM
    [b] Most of you are trashing the 52 percent of us that voted for Bush...

My question is .... I did you ever consider that it&#39;s you that wrong here? Oh that&#39;s right were all morons. all I can say is go to canada who the F@#% cares.

[/b][/quote]
    I just adore these "love it or leave it" posts. Let me ask YOU a question . . . when Clinton was in office, did you love everything about our administration, and if not, did you ever consider leaving the country?

Quite frankly, I find your comment un-American. What ever happened to the notion of defending one&#39;s right to disagree?

i think it&#39;s time for an anti crusade..
    we need to un christianize the south&#33;

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by 4th&Long[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 05:31 PM
    [b] Trying to fit in in Modern Day America :rolleyes: B) [/b][/quote]
    Make sure you stop to scream at some God-hating faggots along the way, and burn down an abortion clinic, and make sure to car-bomb a stem-cell research facility attempting to further science and cure cancer. And if you see any gayTeletubbies getting an abortion or messing with stem-cells, shoot on sight. They may be hiding WMD&#39;s. :lol:

the bible belt needs more schools..not churches.

Hall Of Fame
    [b]TS, 4th -[/b]

I know you guys are kidding, but can&#39;t you at least try to step outside of yourselves for a moment and think about how elitist, arrogant and downright hateful and bigoted those types of posts are? Don&#39;t you see how pathetic it makes you look? Don&#39;t you realize that this attitude of "only people too dumb to understand me would disagree with me" garbage is why the democrats are almost entirely irrelevant these days?

Itís not as if 99% of all blue-state voters voted for Kerry, and 99% of all red-state voters voted for Bush.

46% of people in NJ voted for Bush. 49% of people in PA. 49% of people in NH, 46% in Delaware, 43% in Maryland. 37% of people in Mass, 52% of people in Florida, many of whom are retired northeasterners. 48% of people in liberal Oregon, 46% of people in Wahsington State, 44% of peole in California.

I am an Ivy League-educated person with two advanced degrees. I was born and raised in an affluent, northern NJ suburb. I voted for Bush enthusiastically. I don&#39;t agree with Kerry, but I don&#39;t think his supporters are evil, stupid, bigoted or worse. Get the f*ck over yourselves....

TomShane
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 02:05 PM
    [b] [b]TS, 4th -[/b]

I know you guys are kidding, but can&#39;t you at least try to step outside of yourselves for a moment and think about how elitist, arrogant and downright hateful and bigoted those types of posts are? Don&#39;t you see how pathetic it makes you look? Don&#39;t you realize that this attitude of "only people too dumb to understand me would disagree with me" garbage is why the democrats are almost entirely irrelevant these days?

Itís not as if 99% of all blue-state voters voted for Kerry, and 99% of all red-state voters voted for Bush.

46% of people in NJ voted for Bush. 49% of people in PA. 49% of people in NH, 46% in Delaware, 43% in Maryland. 37% of people in Mass, 52% of people in Florida, many of whom are retired northeasterners. 48% of people in liberal Oregon, 46% of people in Wahsington State, 44% of peole in California.

I am an Ivy League-educated person with two advanced degrees. I was born and raised in an affluent, northern NJ suburb. I voted for Bush enthusiastically. I don&#39;t agree with Kerry, but I don&#39;t think his supporters are evil, stupid, bigoted or worse. Get the f*ck over yourselves.... [/b][/quote]
    Bro, 100% kidding. I&#39;m just feasting on the hysteria. If Kerry got elected, I&#39;d be goofing on him too. Chill.

five...
    we don&#39;t control the dem party&#33;
    all my ranting and raving got 1 friend of mine to change his vote for bush&#33;
    i was ranting for three years..
    if we can&#39;t argue and seem elitist on the jets board political forums than it&#39;s certainly time to pack it in&#33;
    of course no one is saying all bush fans are idiots...
    some bush voters voted purely for tax reasons..
    IN MY OPINION (if I can still have one?&#33;?&#33;) those people who agreed with kerry on Iraq, healthcare, environment, economy etc...BUT still voted Bush because of his FAITH (and there are some who did)...
    IN my opionion those people are brainwashed idiotic spread the faith FOOLS...
    ANd i have the right to say that..even if I come across as bigoted, elitist or whatever&#33;
    yeah we sound elitist..but the main GOP guys on this board (you know who you are) sound INsane too&#33;
    it&#39;s a funny message board that i find amusing and enjoyable&#33;
    F-BUSH