Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey Dem's

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Okay, I over-reacted. But I have heard about how dumb conservatives are forever, and it gets tiresome constantly hearing about it. I apologize for the tone of my post.

Bman, you know you're my boy...what's up with those Wilco CDs, boss?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    FIVE..
    I'll email you on monday..i'll burn a few over the weekend.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 02:35 PM
    [b] FIVE..
    I'll email you on monday..i'll burn a few over the weekend. [/b][/quote]
    Okay, cool. I can get you some Modest Mouse, Pavement and Archers stuff too. Plus, a CD of about 10 original tunes I did with my brother should be ready soon too, if you are interested....

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by nickledefense+Nov 5 2004, 01:27 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (nickledefense @ Nov 5 2004, 01:27 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-GreenBlood[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 08:46 PM
    [b] Most of you are trashing the 52 percent of us that voted for Bush...

My question is .... I did you ever consider that it&#39;s you that wrong here? Oh that&#39;s right were all morons. all I can say is go to canada who the F@#% cares.

[/b][/quote]
    I just adore these "love it or leave it" posts. Let me ask YOU a question . . . when Clinton was in office, did you love everything about our administration, and if not, did you ever consider leaving the country?

Quite frankly, I find your comment un-American. What ever happened to the notion of defending one&#39;s right to disagree? [/b][/quote]
    Clinton drove me nuts and I could barely believe he was re-elected. I got used to it soon enough. Never did it occur to me to even joke that I&#39;d leave the country. I mean, if Kerry was elected, I&#39;d be like, "what an a**hole" and, well, that would be that. Honestly, when I left work I thought he was going to be elected. I was really disappointed (not made any better by having to walk past MTV, epicenter of a "Vote or Die" rally - nauseated me) going home and I prayed that, whatever happened, our overseas forces would come home with dignity. Later that evening, thanks to Lucianne.com and NRO I was starting to pick up before the TVs were letting on a massive correction from those exit polls. God knows what I would have said Wednesday morning, but I don&#39;t think Canada or anything that silly would be one of them. I love my country. Dems, don&#39;t worry you&#39;ll get your chance, but not for another four years. ;)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Cool..
    it&#39;ll be more towards the end of next week though...

and no GOP fight songs&#33;..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 02:39 PM
    [b] Cool..
    it&#39;ll be more towards the end of next week though...

and no GOP fight songs&#33;.. [/b][/quote]
    No rush, boss. It may take me some time too...you&#39;ll dig Pavement.

flushingjet
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Gainzo[/i]@Nov 4 2004, 04:54 PM
    [b] If you read the threads I think a lot of "us Dem&#39;s" didn&#39;t realize how well the Republicans did in appealing to the religious right to get out and vote to protect their morals.

Can "You Repubs" stop telling us to go to Canada. Which if you have been there is a very nice Country&#33; [/b][/quote]
    If you dont get sick or in an accident&#33; The bordering area is the same terrain as the US of course, it doesnt magically change when you cross over. Just the a Tim Hortons every 25 feet, the tastier,stronger beer and the funny &#036; tip you off to the difference. Oh yes and that huge nuclear umbrella floating overhead labelled "Made in the USA"