Thread: Opposition to Gay Marriage

There is this myth floating around out there which says mostly white Christian males oppose Gay Marriage ... or white Christians as a whole

This myth was NOT created by anyone on this board, let me be clear about that ... they are simply repeating the spin they have heard from the media elites who seek to create the impression that once again Christians are seperated from the rest of the country on cultural issues, when in fact it is the liberal elites who have seperated themselves from the middle Americans they so despise

HOWEVER ... in poll after poll it was learned that the lagrest opposition comes from African Americans and Hispanics, two parts of the traditional democratic base {though admittedly Republicans have made huge inroads with the Hispanic population in recent years}

Anyhow ... largest opposition ... Blacks and Hispanics

What say you, democrats?

[quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 12:21 PM
    [b] it is the liberal elites who have seperated themselves from the middle Americans they so despise
    [/b][/quote]
    I think what we've also seen is that "middle America" has expanded to include a LOT more states and a LOT more people than the traditional definition of "middle America." The libs can't handle the fact that there's a HUGE amount of people who have done a serious amount of relection on their own morals and on what's important to them and that those opinions don't necessarily agree with that of the libs.

The liberal Democrats have nothing to say. Most of these elite democrats want nothing to do minorities or gays, except to exploit them. Ever notice how the Clintons landing in Chappaqua, NY (99.9% white and full of families)?....Basically, to them, once the poor minority ceases to be their personal "useful idiots" in the voting booth, they have no use for them.

Heck, the Democrats will soon have no use for anyone, except a few Havard and Berkley grads that believe communisim is super and Fidel Castro is a great person.

Anyone remember the Reggie White deal talking about homosexuality and losing his CBS gig?

All the liberals in the media went out of their way to get black NFL players to slam Reggie and few or none would. They were stunned that black players wouldn't stick up for another group of minorities (gays). But most privately agreed with Reggie and told the media this in "politically correct ways".....I remember Shelly Smith of ESPN was very mad about the way black NFL players stuck up for Reggie--she was downright livid!

I posted about a freaky San Fransico mayor named Gavin Newsom. Every time he tries to push the radical, gay agenda on a national level, he brings back the black civil rights movement. A large number of black groups have told him to cut it out, but he's nothing more than left-wing liberal zealot born in affluent Marin County, so he can't stop.

[quote][b]I think what we've also seen is that "middle America" has expanded to include a LOT more states and a LOT more people than the traditional definition of "middle America." The libs can't handle the fact that there's a HUGE amount of people who have done a serious amount of relection on their own morals and on what's important to them and that those opinions don't necessarily agree with that of the libs.[/b][/quote]

Couldn't agree more....If you look at Ham's red/blue/white map, the Dems seem to have a tenous hold on even some of the west coast states they won--stong showing right at the Southern Border. Beside that, they still have some residual strength near the old "Rust Belt", but expect that to go away soon.

Jewish voters, once the Democrats strong suit, also are going Republican in record numbers. Some of the older ones are still strongly Democrat in S.Florida, but the younger ones are moving away from liberalism taken to an extreme.

TomShane
    Why must Republican Conservatives tiptoe the line between personal choice and out-and-out intolerance? Scary bidness.

All League
    Unfortunatly you are correct. The hatred of gays is widespread accorss many cultures. I know a lot of black people who hate gay people. You can not, however, seperate black people from christians as many black people are devout christians.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 12:27 PM
    [b] Unfortunatly you are correct. The hatred of gays is widespread accorss many cultures. I know a lot of black people who hate gay people. You can not, however, seperate black people from christians as many black people are devout christians. [/b][/quote]
    The fact is most of the rats agenda, gay marriage, pro-abortion, is directly opposed to black family values, never mind the oppression suffered by black-Americans at the hands of the dims...shows how 40 years of dependent handouts will brainwash people.