Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Kerry Aides Blame Puffy, Bill Clinton, Daughter

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    As the Kerry campaign disintegrates into oblivion, the finger pointing in the Democratic ranks has already begun.

The New York Post reports that numbers of notable figures in the 2004 campaign are being roasted by party insiders.

These include:

# Alexandra Kerry: The paper said John Kerry's daughter "made a splash at the Cannes Film Festival last spring when she appeared on the red carpet in a see-through dress."

Campaign "insiders snipe that all she did was rack up major expenses. 'She had an entourage of five people with her everywhere she went.' A hairdresser, makeup artist, publicist and two assistants. It ended up costing something like $8,000 a month. And she didn't exactly do anything."

# Sean Puffy Combs: The rap mogul made national headlines with his "Vote or Die" effort to get young voters to register and vote. But they never materialized at the polls.

"He was just a nuisance," the Post quotes one Kerry aide as saying. "The whole thing was a joke. No one outside of New York or L.A. gives a hoot about this guy. All he did was get himself press."

# Terry McAuliffe and Bill Clinton: The Post says Clinton and his top fundraiser who heads the Democratic party caused the disaster. The Post has reported that some analysts say Clinton's emergence in the closing days of the campaign "energized" the Republican base.

Also from Newsweek:

Managing Teresa. Kerry's wife, Teresa Heinz Kerry, presented a host of
    behind-the-scenes drama for Kerry. Early on, the campaign staff regarded
    Teresa as something of a hypochondriac, and she canceled three trips in
    October at the last minute, usually for what was described to aides as a
    "nonspecific malady." Kerry's first campaign manager, James Jordan, had
    little patience for her strong opinions, sending emails trashing the
    candidate's wife...which inevitably reached his rivals within the campaign,
    including Bob Shrum (an old Teresa friend) and helped seal Jordan's eventual
    dismissal.

Later came Kerry campaign's post-convention "Sea to Shining Sea" tour: a
    3,500-mile bus and train trek that was not a happy trip for Teresa. With each
    passing day she made less effort to hide her displeasure. Audiences were
    mystified when Teresa turned her back to them at daylight rallies and wore
    dark sunglasses and a hat at night (backstage, the candidate's wife complained
    of migraines and sore eyes). As they reached the climax of the tour, an
    hourlong "family vacation" hike in the Grand Canyon, the planned happy-family-
    vacation was disintegrating in plain view. Daughter Vanessa didn't enjoy
    being a prop, Teresa was complaining of migraines and telling her husband she
    couldn't walk anymore. The candidate tried to bravely soldier on, pulling his
    sullen wife and children to show them the magnificent condors flying overhead.

-------------------------------------------------

The rumor is she's been doctor shopping for the prescription medications she takes for all her "ailments".

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love the New York Post. Hard hitting journalism. Cant disagree that nobody gives a hoot about P Diddley.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    No Mention of Michael and the Moore-on's?

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 11:47 AM
    [b] No Mention of Michael and the Moore-on's? [/b][/quote]
    that'll come soon.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They just can't believe that with all the sh*t they threw at the wall, nothing stuck. Tried as they did, you just can't paint an honest man to be a liar.

They lost because the better choice for America won. They lost because they picked a weak candidate, backed by an even weaker idealogy. And they lost because they just don't get it.

Here's to hilliary running in 2008!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    so you guys have the country..it's yours..republicab pres and congress..
    stop attacking and get to work..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 12:03 PM
    [b] They just can't believe that with all the sh*t they threw at the wall, nothing stuck. Tried as they did, you just can't paint an honest man to be a liar.

They lost because the better choice for America won. They lost because they picked a weak candidate, backed by an even weaker idealogy. And they lost because they just don't get it.

Here's to hilliary running in 2008! [/b][/quote]
    BINGO!!!

They sound like a bunch of whiney bastards whose favorite team loses every week yet "the refs stole the game from us...the fix was in!"

I've listened to Err America radio the past few days with glee...if it wasn't so funny it would be pathetic. They had some moron from NYU on this morning belaboring the point that this election was stolen...of course he came off as real credible when he stated that "he didn't care what people said, the See B.S. documents on GWB's Guard service were not fake!" A college professor...believe it!

CNN interviewed more whiners in the streets of NYC..."I am Angry at my fellow Americans" one guy *****ed..the best was the story in the NY Slimes yesterday about the elitist snobs in NYC and how they were right and 59-million of us were wrong.

I got a kick out of a lib who lives in NYC they interviewed. He was complaining, "NY pays a disproportional amount of taxes in this country and does not get enough back for my money". I'm sure it would take this guy 5 years to equal the amount of real estate and school taxes I pay on my property annually....and GWB won a greater percentage of votes in my precint!!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 12:44 PM
    [b] # Alexandra Kerry: The paper said John Kerry's daughter "made a splash at the Cannes Film Festival last spring when she appeared on the red carpet in a see-through dress." Campaign "insiders snipe that all she did was rack up major expenses.

# Sean Puffy Combs: The rap mogul made national headlines with his "Vote or Die" effort to get young voters to register and vote. But they never materialized at the polls.

Managing Teresa. [/b][/quote]
    lol @ "all she did was RACK up major expenses." Nice word choice. I think the dress, entourage, and expenses had nothing to do with the election outcome. America's used to Kerry lavish lifestyle anyway.

Puffy Combs?! LOL! WHAT A LAUGH! He gets 50Cent to pose with him and talk up the Vote Or Die campaign and 50's not even registered to VOTE! PLEASE!

Teresa Teresa Teresa... a power-hungry *****. She doesn't care about issues. She doesn't care about party lines. All she cares about is her quickest route to the White House. She marries a staunch Republican who unfortunately dies in a plane/helicopter wreck. Grabs the next guy she thinks has a chance at the White House and marries him. She's pathetic. Then she has the balls (and she really MIGHT have those balls) to rag on poor Laura Bush who everyone loves. She insults all stay-at-home-Moms by saying that Laura Bush has never had a real job. So in effect she's saying that being a Mom and/or homemaker is NOT a real job. Then she gets egggs on her face when she realized she was wrong about that anyway as Laura was a schoolteacher... I might add that that's one of the most important jobs there is.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Check out these winners:

[url=http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/]http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/[/url]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 03:05 PM
    [b] Check out these winners:

[url=http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/]http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/[/url] [/b][/quote]
    OMFG! And they wonder why we can't stand these left wing kooks. That could have been Syria just as easily as San Francisco.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Nov 5 2004, 04:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 @ Nov 5 2004, 04:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 03:05 PM

[url=http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/]http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/[/url] [/b][/quote]
    OMFG&#33; And they wonder why we can&#39;t stand these left wing kooks. That could have been Syria just as easily as San Francisco. [/b][/quote]
    And while I respect their freedom to protest, and while I don&#39;t think this sort of thing should be banned by law, this IS the exact thing that OBL wants to see in this country. This desent sends a signal to him telling him that his strategy for dividing this country has worked. Thank God it&#39;s only a FEW headcases and that just as many libs are outraged by this as conservatives are.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Nov 5 2004, 03:28 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Enrique Pallazzo @ Nov 5 2004, 03:28 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by chiefst2000@Nov 5 2004, 04:11 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-jets5ever[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 03:05 PM

OMFG&#33; And they wonder why we can&#39;t stand these left wing kooks. That could have been Syria just as easily as San Francisco. [/b][/quote]
    And while I respect their freedom to protest, and while I don&#39;t think this sort of thing should be banned by law, this IS the exact thing that OBL wants to see in this country. This desent sends a signal to him telling him that his strategy for dividing this country has worked. Thank God it&#39;s only a FEW headcases and that just as many libs are outraged by this as conservatives are. [/b][/quote]
    I thought I saw Bman there burning a flag...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    On November 2, 2004, George W. Bush won more American votes than any other presidential candidate in history--8 million more than he won in 2000,
    as a matter of fact.
    He was the first presidential candidate since 1988 to win more than 50 percent of the popular vote. He was the first incumbent since 1964 to win reelection
    while simultaneously expanding his party&#39;s representation in both houses of Congress. He had coattails, in other words; Republicans were elected to no
    fewer than six Senate seats that had previously been occupied by Democrats, for example, and in all six of those states, Bush ran well ahead of the rest of
    his party&#39;s ticket.

Bush repeatedly defined the "values" at stake in the election. He introduced the subject in speeches by stating--as he did last week in Westlake, Ohio--
    that "over the next four years, we will work to protect and defend the values that make our country such a unique place." You&#39;ll note the defining clause there,
    a testament to American exceptionalism, itself a value and not one highlighted by the global-tester Kerry.
    Electing Kerry would have put the left in power -- the same left that disarmed us during the Clinton Administration during 8 years of al-Qaeda strikes.
    The same left that is doing the work of Radical Islam in attacking our homeland defenses -- 355 American cities have now, thanks to the ACLU and
    the National Lawyers Guild -- passed resolutions not to cooperate with Homeland Security in defending this country.

[img]http://www.frontpagemag.com/images/shadow_booklet2.jpg[/img]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    They blame everyone except for Kerry and Edwards themselves. America took account of these men and found them lacking.