Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Americans flock to Canada's immigration Web site

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Nov 9 2004, 01:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jetsfan80 @ Nov 9 2004, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Nov 7 2004, 12:02 AM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Jetsfan80[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 10:39 PM
    [b] Gee, I love how unwelcomed I am in this country now that I sinfully voted against our current president. ;) [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t want you going anywhere ... I have another plan for you

I&#39;m gonna work on you over the next four years, and come the next Presidential election you are gonna be a card carrying member of the right-wing conspiracy :D [/b][/quote]
    GJ & H, unless Barack Obama runs for the democratic ticket, I can come close to guarenteeing that I will be voting Republican, especially if Guliani is on the ballot. I have a bad feeling that Hillary Clinton will be running, and as much as I&#39;d be happy to see Bill Clinton in the White House again in any facet, I could not bring myself to vote for her. [/b][/quote]
    What is it about HillBilly that you don&#39;t like?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by chiefst2000+Nov 9 2004, 04:05 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (chiefst2000 &#064; Nov 9 2004, 04:05 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Jetsfan80@Nov 9 2004, 01:16 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Nov 7 2004, 12:02 AM
    [b] Gee, I love how unwelcomed I am in this country now that I sinfully voted against our current president. ;) [/b][/quote]

I&#39;m gonna work on you over the next four years, and come the next Presidential election you are gonna be a card carrying member of the right-wing conspiracy :D [/b][/quote]
    GJ & H, unless Barack Obama runs for the democratic ticket, I can come close to guarenteeing that I will be voting Republican, especially if Guliani is on the ballot. I have a bad feeling that Hillary Clinton will be running, and as much as I&#39;d be happy to see Bill Clinton in the White House again in any facet, I could not bring myself to vote for her. [/b][/quote]
    What is it about HillBilly that you don&#39;t like? [/b][/quote]
    Far too liberal. And that&#39;s coming from a liberal, mind you. ;)

Oh yeah....and she&#39;s a woman. :ph34r:

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Jetsfan80+Nov 9 2004, 01:16 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Jetsfan80 &#064; Nov 9 2004, 01:16 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Nov 7 2004, 12:02 AM

Careful 80 ... it sounds like you are bing Ham-itized ;)