Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: There is no "War on Terror"

  1. #1
    Practice Squad
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    48
    Post Thanks / Like
    I tire of the "War on Terror" label. Clearly, the actions of out Govt. since 9/11 have been a noble quest to keep the people of this land safe from aggression.

    If more folks called these actions what they are: A War for American Safety, then the war might make more sence to those liberals who refuse to see it for what it is.

  2. #2
    All Pro
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    6,585
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Darkstar Rising[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 03:58 PM
    [b] I tire of the "War on Terror" label. Clearly, the actions of out Govt. since 9/11 have been a noble quest to keep the people of this land safe from aggression.

    If more folks called these actions what they are: A War for American Safety, then the war might make more sence to those liberals who refuse to see it for what it is. [/b][/quote]
    Fisher? Is that you? Come on.. I know its you...

  3. #3
    All League
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Washington, D.C.
    Posts
    3,408
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Darkstar Rising[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 05:58 PM
    [b] I tire of the "War on Terror" label. Clearly, the actions of out Govt. since 9/11 have been a noble quest to keep the people of this land safe from aggression.

    If more folks called these actions what they are: A War for American Safety, then the war might make more sence to those liberals who refuse to see it for what it is. [/b][/quote]
    We already have the "Clean Air Act" and the "No Child Left Behind Act" and the "Patriot Act." How could anyone support something called the "Death Tax?" Its all about framing, Republicans are masters at it.

  4. #4
    Hall Of Fame
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    11,692
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15+Nov 5 2004, 04:11 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Section109Row15 @ Nov 5 2004, 04:11 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Darkstar Rising[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 05:58 PM
    [b] I tire of the "War on Terror" label. Clearly, the actions of out Govt. since 9/11 have been a noble quest to keep the people of this land safe from aggression.

    If more folks called these actions what they are: A War for American Safety, then the war might make more sence to those liberals who refuse to see it for what it is. [/b][/quote]
    We already have the "Clean Air Act" and the "No Child Left Behind Act" and the "Patriot Act." How could anyone support something called the "Death Tax?" Its all about framing, Republicans are masters at it. [/b][/quote]
    "Pro-Choice" "Affirmative Action" - both sides do it.

  5. #5
    Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

    Join Date
    May 1999
    Location
    State Location Here
    Posts
    7,989
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever+Nov 5 2004, 04:34 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (jets5ever @ Nov 5 2004, 04:34 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Section109Row15@Nov 5 2004, 04:11 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Darkstar Rising[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 05:58 PM
    [b] I tire of the "War on Terror" label. Clearly, the actions of out Govt. since 9/11 have been a noble quest to keep the people of this land safe from aggression.

    If more folks called these actions what they are: A War for American Safety, then the war might make more sence to those liberals who refuse to see it for what it is. [/b][/quote]
    We already have the "Clean Air Act" and the "No Child Left Behind Act" and the "Patriot Act." How could anyone support something called the "Death Tax?" Its all about framing, Republicans are masters at it. [/b][/quote]
    "Pro-Choice" "Affirmative Action" - both sides do it. [/b][/quote]
    My personal favorite:

    "Progressive"

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Follow Us