Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: More from our liberal friends...great patriots!

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

This picture has been posted here and many have said it was rigged, which is not true. Shows how much the elitists on the left coast love the elitists in NYC:

[img]http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/137/137974/folders/161142/1214718Protester1.jpg[/img]

This is another great picture from the same ANSWER/anti-war protest:

[img]http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/137/137974/folders/161142/1214717Jerks2.jpg[/img]

This second one can be seen in action at Protest Warrior.

Bitter
    And how exactly can you prove that these photos aren't doctored? Oh that's right it wouldn't help your cause so you won't even attempt to prove otherwise before posting them. :lol:

All League
    [quote][b]And how exactly can you prove that these photos aren't doctored? Oh that's right it wouldn't help your cause so you won't even attempt to prove otherwise before posting them. [/b][/quote]

Doctoring photos is impossible,

[img]http://65.216.239.9/pics/politics/example.jpg[/img]

Hall Of Fame
    Now THAT is funny! Nice work Section....

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Alk[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 12:14 AM
    [b] And how exactly can you prove that these photos aren't doctored? Oh that's right it wouldn't help your cause so you won't even attempt to prove otherwise before posting them. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Hey, cause you can admit the truth that your side is scum, continue to stick your head in the sand.

First- you can see both of these signs on video being used at a liberal protest at Protest Warrior.

Second- the giveaway is thj way they cover their faces; notice how the guy in the bottom photo is wearing a ski mask on a bright, sunny day.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 10:36 AM
    [b] [img]http://65.216.239.9/pics/politics/example.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    Only when Sec109 is involved with the nuptials!!! ;)

i always knew the right wing was at war with america..
    you guys won..enjoy it...but you still want to go and find liberals to bash...
    unbelievable..
    by the way..I was watching abc news yesterday..They were interviewing that southern moron from the Coalition for Families or something dumb like that....these old white southern christians are scarier than hoods in the city! these freaks are trying to christianize the supreme ct with their anti gay and anti abortion platform..they are sooo against arlan spector because he's a moderate republican...
    I don't care what you say...what is their problem? honestly? no one is trying to force stuff into their homes...why are they so anti tolerance..
    Far right christians preach hate and follow a religion of hypocrisy...
    they must enter the modern world or share in the fate of other hate filled groups..

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 11:51 AM
    [b] i always knew the right wing was at war with america..
    you guys won..enjoy it... [/b][/quote]
    I am...and will be for the next four years!

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 11:51 AM
    [b] i always knew the right wing was at war with america..
    you guys won..enjoy it...but you still want to go and find liberals to bash...
    unbelievable..
    by the way..I was watching abc news yesterday..They were interviewing that southern moron from the Coalition for Families or something dumb like that....these old white southern christians are scarier than hoods in the city! these freaks are trying to christianize the supreme ct with their anti gay and anti abortion platform..they are sooo against arlan spector because he's a moderate republican...
    I don't care what you say...what is their problem? honestly? no one is trying to force stuff into their homes...why are they so anti tolerance..
    Far right christians preach hate and follow a religion of hypocrisy...
    they must enter the modern world or share in the fate of other hate filled groups.. [/b][/quote]
    Anti-tolerance? That's a new one...

Why do you support killing babies, bman? Why are you so anti-baby?

What's wrong with civil unions?

All League
    [quote][b]What's wrong with civil unions? [/b][/quote]

Don't kid yourself. The conservatives are vehemently against that as well. What do you think the odds are that Bush proposes a Constitutional ammendment allowing for civil unions?

Funny story from Saturday. I was in Capital Hill and I saw a buch of southern white guys about 20 yrs old moving into a townhouse. They had a huge Bush/Cheney poster in their front window. They were moving stuff into the house from a U-Haul. I apporoached them and started making small talk, saying things like welcome to the neighborhood, blah blah blah.... Then I said that they needed to be carefull, D.C. is full of sodomites and told them areas to avoid. They were eating it up thinking I was serious. I then advised them not to eat at any restaurants because there were reports on the news that people were getting AIDS from gay people who used the same silverware. They genuinly thanked me for the advice and I walked away.

I would hope they knew I was F'ing w/ them. I know it was completly immature, but it made me feel better.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 03:05 PM
    [b] [quote][b]What's wrong with civil unions? [/b][/quote]

Don't kid yourself. The conservatives are vehemently against that as well. What do you think the odds are that Bush proposes a Constitutional ammendment allowing for civil unions?

Funny story from Saturday. I was in Capital Hill and I saw a buch of southern white guys about 20 yrs old moving into a townhouse. They had a huge Bush/Cheney poster in their front window. They were moving stuff into the house from a U-Haul. I apporoached them and started making small talk, saying things like welcome to the neighborhood, blah blah blah.... Then I said that they needed to be carefull, D.C. is full of sodomites and told them areas to avoid. They were eating it up thinking I was serious. I then advised them not to eat at any restaurants because there were reports on the news that people were getting AIDS from gay people who used the same silverware. They genuinly thanked me for the advice and I walked away.

I would hope they knew I was F'ing w/ them. I know it was completly immature, but it made me feel better. [/b][/quote]
    someone direct this guy to the way too cool section

The GOP (I thought) was the party of less governement interfernce in people lives????
    But they want to control my girlfriends uterus and block marriage rights for some of my other friends (YES..I live in NYC..I have gay friends!)

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 02:21 PM
    [b] The GOP (I thought) was the party of less governement interfernce in people lives????
    But they want to control my girlfriends uterus and block marriage rights for some of my other friends (YES..I live in NYC..I have gay friends!) [/b][/quote]
    Again, if it's just[i] rights[/i] you are concerned wiht, why are civil unions not acceptable, assuming the rights are identical? Why doea it have to be called marriage? Bush supports civil unions, guy.

Also, it is not your girl's uterus we care about, it is the living human being inside of that uterus that we are defending from butchery. I know that we live in a Me First time, but the right to life of an unborn child supercedes the right to not be inconvenienced that a woman has. Sorry, this is basic stuff.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by bman[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 03:21 PM
    [b] The GOP (I thought) was the party of less governement interfernce in people lives????
    But they want to control my girlfriends uterus and block marriage rights for some of my other friends (YES..I live in NYC..I have gay friends!) [/b][/quote]
    How about if your girlfriend pays for whatever she does to her uterus herself, since as a taxpayer I am forced to pay for it as part of healthcare?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 08:52 PM
    [b] This picture has been posted here and many have said it was rigged, which is not true. Shows how much the elitists on the left coast love the elitists in NYC:

[img]http://216.77.188.54/coDataImages/p/Groups/137/137974/folders/161142/1214718Protester1.jpg[/img] [/b][/quote]
    it seems like the top one might be doctored, if you zoom in it looks like they did a bad job erasing the text underneath it...

You can see the outline of a letter under the N.
    I mean people who don't have a secret hateful agenda like CBTNY can see it.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 04:53 PM
    [b] You can see the outline of a letter under the N.
    I mean people who don't have a secret hateful agenda like CBTNY can see it. [/b][/quote]
    save it for the next protest!!

All League
    [quote][b]it seems like the top one might be doctored, if you zoom in it looks like they did a bad job erasing the text underneath it... [/b][/quote]

Not to mention the TM in the bottom right of the I love NY logo.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 05:03 PM
    [b] save it for the next protest!! [/b][/quote]
    Open your eyes.

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote][i]Originally posted by jets5ever[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 03:01 PM
    [b]
    Also, it is not your girl's uterus we care about, it is the living human being inside of that uterus that we are defending from butchery. I know that we live in a Me First time, but the right to life of an unborn child supercedes the right to not be inconvenienced that a woman has. Sorry, this is basic stuff. [/b][/quote]
    baby-killers.....pro-choice...pro-life....

Someone on the board said (think it was CBTNY) why not call it what it is....yes let's call it PRO-CONTROL.

You don't care about the woman, just her body part and what it does? It's more than a "convenience" issue. And if men did give birth, I assure you abortion would not be a legal issue at all (let me repeat that last line a few times).

How dare you or anyone else tell me what decisions to make for my body. And I am for limits (no late term, partial abortions...) and 100% for birth-control education. It is a woman's decision, she has the final say. She is the Owner, the rest of you are coaches and GM.