Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Savage says H. Stern is a coward

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    National conservative radio talk show personality Micheal Savage has always been critical of Howard Stern, but this week, he slammed Stern real hard as a delusional coward, now running scared from a Bush administration he promised he'd pummel on his radio show and website.

Savage main points:

[b]Stern is delusional[/b]: It appears Stern started telling everyone he would hand Kerry a win :lol: ....Stern felt millions of listeners/sheep would follow this 50 something hippie blindly into bringing Kerry to power. Stern also believes he won the election for Clinton in 1992--ever think of the Perot factor, Sternbo?

[b]Stern not a liberal[/b]? Stern has claimed over and over, that he's not a liberal. However, in recent weeks, his embraced left-wing lunatics like Michael Moore and others...went out of his way to promote F-9-11 (Moore's DVD).

[b]Stern is a coward[/b]? I agree with Savage here. After a long time of bashing Bush and threatning the administration, Stern reportedly went into his Republican ass-kissing mode Wednesday and tried to distance himself from the extreme left he fully embraced recently....Stern looked bad, backing away from his con bashing so soon--coward like.

P.S: I like Howard. Was a huge fan from his early K-Rock days as a teen. Stopped listening to Howard regularly a short while back, but listen from time to time. He doesn't offend me at all. I just got tired of listening to same bits 5 million times...Can anyone explain why a man of Stern's age is so into abortion? You'd expect that ferver from a 19 year old girl!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Riggins44[/i]@Nov 5 2004, 10:47 PM
    [b] National conservative radio talk show personality Micheal Savage has always been critical of Howard Stern, but this week, he slammed Stern real hard as a delusional coward, now running scared from a Bush administration he promised he'd pummel on his radio show and website.

Savage main points:

[b]Stern is delusional[/b]: It appears Stern started telling everyone he would hand Kerry a win :lol: ....Stern felt millions of listeners/sheep would follow this 50 something hippie blindly into bringing Kerry to power. Stern also believes he won the election for Clinton in 1992--ever think of the Perot factor, Sternbo?

[b]Stern not a liberal[/b]? Stern has claimed over and over, that he's not a liberal. However, in recent weeks, his embraced left-wing lunatics like Michael Moore and others...went out of his way to promote F-9-11 (Moore's DVD).

[b]Stern is a coward[/b]? I agree with Savage here. After a long time of bashing Bush and threatning the administration, Stern reportedly went into his Republican ass-kissing mode Wednesday and tried to distance himself from the extreme left he fully embraced recently....Stern looked bad, backing away from his con bashing so soon--coward like.

P.S: I like Howard. Was a huge fan from his early K-Rock days as a teen. Stopped listening to Howard regularly a short while back, but listen from time to time. He doesn't offend me at all. I just got tired of listening to same bits 5 million times...Can anyone explain why a man of Stern's age is so into abortion? You'd expect that ferver from a 19 year old girl! [/b][/quote]
    Just a note: No poll showed that Periot took enough votes away from King george I
    that would have effected the 92 election. Bottom line George got 36 % of the vote, guess Junior did a little bit better.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by HBJETFANBOB[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 04:41 AM
    [b] Just a note: No poll showed that Periot took enough votes away from King george I
    that would have effected the 92 election. Bottom line George got 36 % of the vote, guess Junior did a little bit better. [/b][/quote]
    If a Poll say's not to get up in the Morning do you stay in Bed?? I know
    plenty of Republicans that voted for Perot! Main reason was he was a
    Business Man and Govt always seems to spend 5 bucks for a 10 cent
    screw or 600 for a Toilet seat..Bubba never got 50 percent of the Vote
    vs Bush 1 or Dole..What is it with the Dems and their Polls?? Even after
    all the times they prove to be False?? Don't have time to look for a Poll
    but here's a quote from a Bio on Ross..

"Election Results
    In the election, he received 19% of the popular vote (but no electoral votes), making him the most successful third-party presidential candidate in terms of popular vote since Theodore Roosevelt in the 1912 election. Some analysts believe that Perot acted as a spoiler in the election, primarily drawing votes away from Bush and allowing Clinton to win many states with less than a majority of votes. After his success, Perot was entitled to receive federal election funding."

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Well, to keep things in perspective and back on track, Perot did a lot more for Clinton than Stern.

Stern could do no wrong until he got the divorce. He used to be able to slam-dunk the world. Now, well, who cares?

Did you see Private Parts? It's an homage to the wife he later divorced. When I do hear him now, he's bitter. From what I gather he talked a huge game and delivered nothing. I'm sure his ratings are still good, but they can't be what they used to. I wonder.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Howard Stern was funny 10+ years ago. His act now is repetative and stale and my prediction is that when he leaves the public airwaves and people have to pay extra for satellite radio (over and above the subscription), he will fade into the sunset. Same goes for that bore Don Imus.

As Alice Cooper said, anyone who votes based on the entertainment community is a bigger moron than they are.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 04:51 PM
    [b] Howard Stern was funny 10+ years ago. His act now is repetative and stale and my prediction is that when he leaves the public airwaves and people have to pay extra for satellite radio (over and above the subscription), he will fade into the sunset. Same goes for that bore Don Imus.

As Alice Cooper said, anyone who votes based on the entertainment community is a bigger moron than they are. [/b][/quote]
    Couldnt agree with you more. Stern was great during his prime, but now its getting a little sad. Its the same stuff but hes also much older. And part of the humor was he was married and had all these chicks all over him and there was nothing to do. Then they got divorced <_<

I stopped listening to him a while ago but someone told me he&#39;s been recently going on anti-Bush rants. So like 6 months ago I listened and his take on the whole war was just pathetic. It was the take of a 14 year old kid and was embarassing that he was saying this on-air.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Stern is getting a dose of karma. Sure, he&#39;s loaded with cash, but deep down inside, somethings missing...

I&#39;d call it a soul.

He knows it, too. It&#39;s always sad to see a raging ego come crashing back down into the earth.