Thread: Nation Wide Popular Vote

As the counting continues, GWB has gained another point in the popular vote and John Kerry has lost another point

[b]NEW TOTAL
    ========
    Bush 52%
    Kerry 47%[/b]

So now it's a five point advantage for GWB in the popular vote

All League
    Quit rubbing it in, will yah? :lol: ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I don't think he is rubbing it in. Just pointing out that it was not as close as some thought. It's time to let the election go. Its over and the nation needs to move on.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

The President is close to 60-million popular votes and projections have him over 61-million when all the absantee and military votes are counted.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 12:22 PM
    [b] The President is close to 60-million popular votes and projections have him over 61-million when all the absantee and military votes are counted. [/b][/quote]
    :o

As once again America repudiates the hollywood, media, cultural, and academic elites

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 6 2004, 02:02 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Nov 6 2004, 02:02 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 12:22 PM
    [b] The President is close to 60-million popular votes and projections have him over 61-million when all the absantee and military votes are counted. [/b][/quote]

As once again America repudiates the hollywood, media, cultural, and academic elites [/b][/quote]
    hey, are you saying america is dumb and uncultured?

[quote][i]Originally posted by isired+Nov 6 2004, 04:00 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (isired &#064; Nov 6 2004, 04:00 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Nov 6 2004, 02:02 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 12:22 PM

As once again America repudiates the hollywood, media, cultural, and academic elites [/b][/quote]
    hey, are you saying america is dumb and uncultured? [/b][/quote]
    Quite the opposite, though I&#39;m certain all of the above would disagree vehemently if they were to share their true feelings, which they slip and do on occasion

Only they are smart ... the rest of us are a bunch of unenlightened and bigotted boobs, with a few religious kooks sprinkled in for good measure

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 6 2004, 04:08 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Nov 6 2004, 04:08 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by isired@Nov 6 2004, 04:00 PM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham@Nov 6 2004, 02:02 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 12:22 PM

hey, are you saying america is dumb and uncultured? [/b][/quote]
    Quite the opposite, though I&#39;m certain all of the above would disagree vehemently if they were to share their true feelings, which they slip and do on occasion

Only they are smart ... the rest of us are a bunch of unenlightened and bigotted boobs, with a few religous kooks sprinkled in for good measure [/b][/quote]
    Seriously...you can choose for yourself or believe a bunch of entertainment morons who, even though they&#39;ve spent more time in drug rehab than college classrooms, feel they are qualified to tell the rest of us how to run the country&#33;

Mark my words...the big box at movie screens will see a sginificant drop in revenues the next twelve months.

[quote][i]Originally posted by Come Back to NY[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 10:32 PM
    [b] Mark my words...the big box at movie screens will see a sginificant drop in revenues the next twelve months. [/b][/quote]
    So, you&#39;re one of the Star Wars III naysayers then? :lol:

All Pro
    Where&#39;s the "selected not elected" crowd? Remember how Pat Robertson said God told him that this election wouldn&#39;t be close and GWB would win in a [url=http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/2004-01-02-god-bush_x.htm]landslide[/url]?

This election was a modern day landslide. Supposedly Frankenheinz said just before the election that "I can&#39;t believe this moron is beating me". Well, believe it now, jacka&#036;&#036; -- you and molly ivens and paul krugman and bill press and maureen dowd and michael moore and dan rather and bill moyers...

Go crawl back into your liberal den of inequity and keep that rich sow of a spouse of yours big, fat and happy, you dou**bag&#33;

May GW stock the Supreme Court with at least three justices that makes Robert Bork look like Laurence Tribe.

God Bless America&#33;

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 05:41 PM
    [b] Where&#39;s the "selected not elected" crowd? Remember how Pat Robertson said God told him that this election wouldn&#39;t be close and GWB would win in a [url=http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/2004-01-02-god-bush_x.htm]landslide[/url]?

This election was a modern day landslide. Supposedly Frankenheinz said just before the election that "I can&#39;t believe this moron is beating me". Well, believe it now, jacka&#036;&#036; -- you and molly ivens and paul krugman and bill press and maureen dowd and michael moore and dan rather and bill moyers...

Go crawl back into your liberal den of inequity and keep that rich sow of a spouse of yours big, fat and happy, you dou**bag&#33;

May GW stock the Supreme Court with at least three justices that makes Robert Bork look like Laurence Tribe.

God Bless America&#33; [/b][/quote]
    Weeb, this is GREAT huh? What a great week. I quietly thought that sanity would win out in the end, and the American people stepped up. Thank God for the red states. You were right all along - the shrill, condescending tone of the Dems and their open affiliation with the Looney Left were their undoing.

I hear you on the judges., Clarence Thomas for Chief Justice&#33; Get Miguel Estrada in there, get Alberto Gonzales in there, maybe Pickering&#33; It&#39;s about f-ing time.

The Jets are 6-1 and Bush won by 5%. Good times....

Jets Insider VIP
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Spirit of Weeb[/i]@Nov 6 2004, 05:41 PM
    [b] Where&#39;s the "selected not elected" crowd? Remember how Pat Robertson said God told him that this election wouldn&#39;t be close and GWB would win in a [url=http://www.usatoday.com/news/politicselections/nation/2004-01-02-god-bush_x.htm]landslide[/url]?

God Bless America&#33; [/b][/quote]
    God also told Pat Robertson the Iraq war would be a disaster.

Pat Robertson a huge Bush supporter, was concerned about the Iraq war and expressed this to Bush, who told him there would be no casualties (of course the White House denied Bush said this)....either Robertson or Bush is lying.

[url=http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/19/robertson.bush.iraq/]http://www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/10/19/...tson.bush.iraq/[/url]