Thread: This is what we defeated by re-electing Bush

Hall Of Fame
    When I first read this, I had the same feeling I had the first time I heard the Savage Nation; I thought it was a parody. But no, this is real:

[url=http://slate.msn.com/id/2109218]http://slate.msn.com/id/2109218[/url]

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 10:24 AM
    [b] When I first read this, I had the same feeling I had the first time I heard the Savage Nation; I thought it was a parody. But no, this is real:

[url=http://slate.msn.com/id/2109218]http://slate.msn.com/id/2109218[/url] [/b][/quote]
    Complete psychopath

Well actually, just your average mainstream media elitest ... only she said OUT LOUD what they normally say in private

Make no mistake about it, there are far more recognizable media figures than that psuedo-intellectual snob who read her column and nodded their heads in agreement

Rather, Jennings, Brokaw, the enitre staff at the NY Slimes, the perky Katie Kouric, damn near all of hollywood, the overwhelming majority of the academic elite, etc. etc. etc.

I would pay money to inject some of these folks with truth serum ... then you would know what they really think of you

I can keep typing till my fingers fall off, but the point is, that condecending, bigotted, hateful, superior rant, was simply one elitest letting the cat out of the bag

THAT'S WHAT THEY REALLY THINK OF THE MIDDLE AMERICA!!!!! {Or what they call, fly-over country}

As in, fly over those imbeciles but never stop to interact with those vile creatures

You finally caught a glimpse of their true feelings ... the stuff they talk about at their Park Avenue cocktail parties, when none of us PEASANTS are listening

Hall Of Fame
    Ham, come back to the FB forum. Its gameday and we need someone to pump us up. :)

[quote][i]Originally posted by greengal[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 11:53 AM
    [b] Ham, come back to the FB forum. Its gameday and we need someone to pump us up. :) [/b][/quote]
    :D

After the Game I AM BACK!!

Football trumps politics starting 1:00 PM today ;)

Hall Of Fame
    This leftists really think that denigrating 53% of the country and their beliefs is the way to go. Keep it up. Why let these fools wake up and face the truth when they're hellbent on marginalizing themselves, not the 53%.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Green Jets & Ham+Nov 7 2004, 12:48 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Green Jets & Ham @ Nov 7 2004, 12:48 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-greengal[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 11:53 AM
    [b] Ham, come back to the FB forum. Its gameday and we need someone to pump us up. :) [/b][/quote]
    :D

After the Game I AM BACK&#33;&#33;

Football trumps politics starting 1:00 PM today ;) [/b][/quote]
    don&#39;t agree with you on this board ;) , but miss your passion of the fb board. i look forward to seeing you in a few minutes. :)

[quote][i]Originally posted by greengal[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 12:52 PM
    [b] don&#39;t agree with you on this board ;) , but miss your passion of the fb board [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s okay ... you still top my list, even if you are a democrat

Football is thicker than politics :D

Hall Of Fame
    Only four of the 26 Democratic challengers for Congress and governorships endorsed and bankrolled by the left-wing MoveOn PAC were elected Tuesday. :lol:

The radical left are toxic.