Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celebrities against Bush

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url=http://www.celiberal.com/theWhineRack.php]The Whine Rack[/url]

Pretty good stuff here.

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    There's some fine ass on that list. Alyssa Milano? Kirsten Dunst? Yes please. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Wow, I wouldnt believe Michael Moore would be on that list. Total shocker :lol:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Speaking your mind does not make you anti-American.

If Kerry was elected would thw twits like CBTNY be considered anti-American, because they would bash him?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 08:52 AM
    [b] Speaking your mind does not make you anti-American.

If Kerry was elected would thw twits like CBTNY be considered anti-American, because they would bash him? [/b][/quote]
    There's a difference between speaking your mind and then trying to use your role as a celebrity to tell people what to think and who to vote for, and if they don't vote for their guy, they consider others idiots.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Mavrik+Nov 8 2004, 10:10 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Mavrik @ Nov 8 2004, 10:10 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ShadeTree#55[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 08:52 AM

If Kerry was elected would thw twits like CBTNY be considered anti-American, because they would bash him? [/b][/quote]
    There&#39;s a difference between speaking your mind and then trying to use your role as a celebrity to tell people what to think and who to vote for, and if they don&#39;t vote for their guy, they consider others idiots. [/b][/quote]
    I agree with that AND I also feel sorry for these poor bastards. It&#39;s ok to have an opinion, it&#39;s quite another to outright lie. I don&#39;t think these people, other than maybe Michael Moore, have done anything but buy into a bunch of lies. And btw... what on earth has Sandy freakin Duncan ever done?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    ALL THESE CELEBRITIES (CHRIST HATERS) WILL BE IN HELL ANYWAY, WHO CARES.

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by ShadeTree#55[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 08:52 AM

don&#39;t worry Tree..you&#39;ll never be accused of speaking your mind.....you have to have one first internet tough guy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 11:51 PM
    [b] There&#39;s some fine ass on that list. Alyssa Milano? Kirsten Dunst? Yes please. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    You could use my daughters fingers on one hand to measure the collective total IQ of that list.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the recent incease in the force feeding of celebrity political beliefs gets old quick. I&#39;m sick of Streisand and the rest of their cronies and their opinion.

As far as I&#39;m concerned it&#39;s no different than if I had &#036;&#036;&#036; to get press time and run my anti-Kerry shenanigans, you&#39;d all be like "Who cares"

Why, just because there people happen to be a &#39;celebrity&#39; should their opinion matter any more than anyone elses? The problem, it&#39;s so one sided it&#39;s sad and those who do support Bush were too afraid to say anything for fear of not getting much work afterwards.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 01:43 AM
    [b] The problem, it&#39;s so one sided it&#39;s sad and those who do support Bush were too afraid to say anything for fear of not getting much work afterwards. [/b][/quote]
    VERY interesting comparison to the black listing that was done a long time ago to the opposite political affiliation.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][b]Why, just because there people happen to be a &#39;celebrity&#39; should their opinion matter any more than anyone elses? The problem, it&#39;s so one sided it&#39;s sad and those who do support Bush were too afraid to say anything for fear of not getting much work afterwards.
    [/b][/quote]

Like the Dixi Chicks?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 10 2004, 11:48 AM
    [b] [quote][b]Why, just because there people happen to be a &#39;celebrity&#39; should their opinion matter any more than anyone elses? The problem, it&#39;s so one sided it&#39;s sad and those who do support Bush were too afraid to say anything for fear of not getting much work afterwards.
    [/b][/quote]

Like the Dixi Chicks? [/b][/quote]
    The Dixie Chicks from what I remember were only effected by their own fans. The industry didn&#39;t change its opinion of them as musicians and continued to release their music. People in Hollywood would be descriminated against (in theory) by the industry itself. THAT&#39;S wrong.

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Nov 9 2004, 11:43 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Nov 9 2004, 11:43 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Alk[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 11:51 PM
    [b] There&#39;s some fine ass on that list. Alyssa Milano? Kirsten Dunst? Yes please. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    You could use my daughters fingers on one hand to measure the collective total IQ of that list.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but the recent incease in the force feeding of celebrity political beliefs gets old quick. I&#39;m sick of Streisand and the rest of their cronies and their opinion.

As far as I&#39;m concerned it&#39;s no different than if I had &#036;&#036;&#036; to get press time and run my anti-Kerry shenanigans, you&#39;d all be like "Who cares"

Why, just because there people happen to be a &#39;celebrity&#39; should their opinion matter any more than anyone elses? The problem, it&#39;s so one sided it&#39;s sad and those who do support Bush were too afraid to say anything for fear of not getting much work afterwards. [/b][/quote]
    So what Gun. Are you saying you wouldn&#39;t hit it? If you say no, you&#39;re lying through your teeth. :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Alk+Nov 13 2004, 10:28 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Alk @ Nov 13 2004, 10:28 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Nov 9 2004, 11:43 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Alk[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 11:51 PM

Why, just because there people happen to be a &#39;celebrity&#39; should their opinion matter any more than anyone elses? The problem, it&#39;s so one sided it&#39;s sad and those who do support Bush were too afraid to say anything for fear of not getting much work afterwards. [/b][/quote]
    So what Gun. Are you saying you wouldn&#39;t hit it? If you say no, you&#39;re lying through your teeth. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Wouldn&#39;t hit who?

Bitter
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria+Nov 13 2004, 09:40 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (The Gun Of Bavaria @ Nov 13 2004, 09:40 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> [quote]Originally posted by Alk@Nov 13 2004, 10:28 AM
    [b] [quote]Originally posted by The Gun Of Bavaria@Nov 9 2004, 11:43 PM
    [b] <!--QuoteBegin-Alk[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 11:51 PM

So what Gun. Are you saying you wouldn&#39;t hit it? If you say no, you&#39;re lying through your teeth. :lol: [/b][/quote]
    Wouldn&#39;t hit who? [/b][/quote]
    The said women that are against Bush. Alyssa and Kirsten Dunst.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by sackdance99[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 10:02 PM
    [b] ALL THESE CELEBRITIES (CHRIST HATERS) WILL BE IN HELL ANYWAY, WHO CARES. [/b][/quote]
    And there it is, the #1 reason why people voted for Bush, because they believe in Christ..

Newsflash, if Jesus really existed, he was just an oridnary man who wanted to get power and fame, just like David Koresh and other nuts who claim they are the son of god who get thrown in Mental Institutions...

But we as a society are afraid to see the truth, therefore we must cling onto a 2004 year old story and 1500 Year old book that has abolutley no merit or truth.......

Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles+Nov 13 2004, 12:20 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (JetsMetsIsles @ Nov 13 2004, 12:20 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-sackdance99[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 10:02 PM
    [b] ALL THESE CELEBRITIES (CHRIST HATERS) WILL BE IN HELL ANYWAY, WHO CARES. [/b][/quote]
    And there it is, the #1 reason why people voted for Bush, because they believe in Christ..

Newsflash, if Jesus really existed, he was just an oridnary man who wanted to get power and fame, just like David Koresh and other nuts who claim they are the son of god who get thrown in Mental Institutions...

But we as a society are afraid to see the truth, therefore we must cling onto a 2004 year old story and 1500 Year old book that has abolutley no merit or truth....... [/b][/quote]
    and the Islanders will win the Stanley Cup this year...and the only reason the Mets weren&#39;t in the world series is tom Seaver&#39;s elbow was sore..and only libs are allowed to vote and invoke their first ammendment rights...and can you fill up my cup with more of that delicious grape Kool Aid??&#33;&#33;

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 01:20 PM
    [b]
    [/b][/quote]
    And there it is... another moron that actually believes the Christian right had a large part of Bush&#39;s winning the election and NOTHING to do with the fact that he actually IS doing a good job and that Kerry has no positions on anything and has only damagegd the country and put our troops further into danger in the 70s.

I can&#39;t even respond to the rest of your email. You&#39;re entitled to your beliefs. Just make sure you&#39;re not criticizing me for mine.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by sackdance99[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 10:02 PM
    this is exactly the type of people who voted for Bush - be proud America, superstition rules the day

ps- ill see you in Hell :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Enrique Pallazzo+Nov 15 2004, 09:58 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (Enrique Pallazzo @ Nov 15 2004, 09:58 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JetsMetsIsles[/i]@Nov 13 2004, 01:20 PM
    [b]
    [/b][/quote]
    And there it is... another moron that actually believes the Christian right had a large part of Bush&#39;s winning the election and NOTHING to do with the fact that he actually IS doing a good job and that Kerry has no positions on anything and has only damagegd the country and put our troops further into danger in the 70s. [/b][/quote]
    if this is a good job i shudder to think what you would consider a bad job

Bush&#39;s approval rating is still less than 50%

people didn&#39;t vote based on the job he was doing they voted based on Moral Views (whatever that means)

Moral Views means ignore parts of the bible that say turn the other cheek but highlight parts of the bible that say an eye for an eye or sodomy is an abonination.

Vengence is mine sayith the Lord.