Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gobbles

Hall Of Fame
    What's up, Stu? :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Senator John Kerry, known as Mr. Nuance to many elites but Mr. Flip-Flopper to most others, has finally taken a defining stand on the War On Terror.

The Senator’s momentous breakthrough came after struggling to find a concrete answer the American people could understand.

The Senator described his stressful struggle this way, “After much nuanced thinking, I didn’t understand why the American people don’t understand my nuanced approach to the War On Terror. The media understands my approach; the Hollywood folks do; the French do; and for criminy’s sake, even washed-up rock musicians do. Why then don’t the American people catch on?”

After much consternation, Senator Kerry confessed his answer came after thinking to himself, “Why, this War On Terror is nothing more than a nuisance, like a bad case of jock itch” as he profusely scratched himself.

[quote][b]What's up, Stu? [/b][/quote]

I'm just kickin' it here at the JIMB....guy. I was doing my A&P homework but I lost interest. I start nursing school next year. That should be a ****ing hoot. I caint hardly wait. Welp, gotta go. See you in the funny pages.

Stu.

[quote][b]That should be a ****ing hoot. [/b][/quote]

Hey, I thought this site was supposed to edit the word "****ing." What the f**k?

Hall Of Fame
    "Why, this War On Terror is nothing more than a nuisance, like a bad case of jock itch” -Hanoi John

"You get some gin and get some white raisins — and only white raisins — and soak them in the gin for two weeks, then eat nine of the raisins a day." -Very Terry Kerry

[quote][i]Originally posted by Jet Moses[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 09:31 PM
    [b] Senator John Kerry, known as Mr. Nuance to many elites but Mr. Flip-Flopper to most others, has finally taken a defining stand on the War On Terror.

The Senator’s momentous breakthrough came after struggling to find a concrete answer the American people could understand.

The Senator described his stressful struggle this way, “After much nuanced thinking, I didn’t understand why the American people don’t understand my nuanced approach to the War On Terror. The media understands my approach; the Hollywood folks do; the French do; and for criminy’s sake, even washed-up rock musicians do. Why then don’t the American people catch on?”

After much consternation, Senator Kerry confessed his answer came after thinking to himself, “Why, this War On Terror is nothing more than a nuisance, like a bad case of jock itch” as he profusely scratched himself. [/b][/quote]
    Hey, I don't know if you heard, Kerry lost the election. It's kind of pointless to trash him now. Just my two cents.

Stu

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles+Nov 7 2004, 09:37 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>[b]QUOTE[/b] (gobbles @ Nov 7 2004, 09:37 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Jet Moses[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 09:31 PM
    [b] Senator John Kerry, known as Mr. Nuance to many elites but Mr. Flip-Flopper to most others, has finally taken a defining stand on the War On Terror.

After much consternation, Senator Kerry confessed his answer came after thinking to himself, “Why, this War On Terror is nothing more than a nuisance, like a bad case of jock itch” as he profusely scratched himself. [/b][/quote]
    Hey, I don&#39;t know if you heard, Kerry lost the election. It&#39;s kind of pointless to trash him now. Just my two cents.

Stu [/b][/quote]
    So why you still bashing Bush? You&#39;re going back to Iraq. Just my two cents.

Hall Of Fame
    "You get some gin and get some white raisins — and only white raisins — and soak them in the gin for two weeks, then eat nine of the raisins a day." -Very Terry Kerry

Get some clorox and some brillo, too. Helps cure jock itch.

I heard Brick, you know that song by Ben Folds Five. Now it seems to me that he took her to a hospital. Why? To get an abortion? Because she tried to kill herself? Who knows. Good song though. That era was good for top forty pop. You had Hanson, Duncan Sheik, the boy bands, and of course, the Ben Folds Five. I love Barely Breathing. That song is sweet. Oh and the New Radicals too.

One&#33;
    Two&#33;
    One, two, three, ow&#33;

Wake up kids
    We&#39;ve got the dreamers disease
    Age fourteen
    We got you down on your knees
    So polite
    We&#39;re busy still saying please

Frienemies
    Who when you&#39;re down ain&#39;t your friend
    Every night
    I smash a Mercedes-Benz
    First we run
    And then we laugh till we cry

But when the night is falling
    And you cannot find the light
    If you feel your dream is dying
    Hold tight
    You&#39;ve got the music in you

Don&#39;t let go
    One dance left
    This world is gonna pull through
    Don&#39;t give up
    You&#39;ve got a reason to live
    Can&#39;t forget you only get what you give

Four a.m. we ran a miracle mile
    We&#39;re flat broke
    But hey, we do it in style
    The bad rich
    God&#39;s flying in for your trial

But when the night is falling
    And you cannot find a friend
    If you feel your dream is breaking
    ????????

Don&#39;t let go
    One dance left
    Don&#39;t give up
    Can&#39;t forget we only get what we give

This whole damn world can fall apart
    You&#39;ll be ok, follow your heart
    You&#39;re in harms way, I&#39;m right behind
    Now say youre mine

Don&#39;t let go
    One dance left
    Don&#39;t give up
    Can&#39;t forget we only get what we give
    Don&#39;t let go
    I feel the music in you
    ??????

Fly high
    What&#39;s real can&#39;t die
    You only get what you give
    You&#39;re gonna get what you give

Don&#39;t give up
    Just don&#39;t be afraid to leave

Health insurance rip off lying
    FDA big bankers buying
    Fake computer crashes dining
    Cloning while they&#39;re multiplying
    Fashion shoots
    With Beck and Hanson
    Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson
    You&#39;re all fakes
    Run to your mansions
    Come around
    We&#39;ll kick your ass in

Don&#39;t let go
    One dance left
    Don&#39;t give up
    Can&#39;t forget
    Don&#39;t give up

[quote][b]So why you still bashing Bush? You&#39;re going back to Iraq. Just my two cents. [/b][/quote]

Bush is the sitting president, Kerry is a lowly senator. Jesus if you used your own logic, you wouldn&#39;t have called Clinton every kind of douche bag from full to empty. What has my going back to Iraq to do with anything. If Kerry had been elected, I&#39;d still be going. You&#39;re not though Tom. Why? Oh I remember, it&#39;s all Clinton&#39;s fault. Well Tom, Clinton isn&#39;t the president anymore. What&#39;s your excuse now.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 09:44 PM
    [b]

Health insurance rip off lying
    FDA big bankers buying
    Fake computer crashes dining
    Cloning while they&#39;re multiplying
    Fashion shoots
    With Beck and Hanson
    Courtney Love and Marilyn Manson
    You&#39;re all fakes
    Run to your mansions
    Come around
    We&#39;ll kick your ass in
    [/b][/quote]
    Guy, don&#39;t be so uptight. Look at it this way...

If it wasn&#39;t for your Boy Ted Kennedy making such a fuss over Abu Grahib, undermining the war effort, Bush probably would of cleaned house in Falujah months ago. The mop up would already be over.

But you can thank Ted Kennedy and John Kerry for racking you up some more frequent flyer miles to Iraq.

Him and his fookin&#39; Hari Krishna.

[quote][b]If it wasn&#39;t for your Boy Ted Kennedy making such a fuss over Abu Grahib, undermining the war effort, Bush probably would of cleaned house in Falujah months ago. The mop up would already be over.[/b][/quote]

You have got to be ****ing kidding me. If Bush hadn&#39;t been cowed by middle east reaction to the civilian casualties in Falujah, he wouldn&#39;t have ordered Major General Conway to halt the offensive halfway through. Quit blaming Kennedy and the Clintons for everything.

[quote][b]Him and his fookin&#39; Hari Krishna. [/b][/quote]

I&#39;ve got your fookin&#39; Hari Krishna right here pal. Right fookin&#39; here.

Genius is pain.

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 7 2004, 09:59 PM
    [b] If Bush hadn&#39;t been cowed by middle east reaction to the civilian casualties in Falujah, he wouldn&#39;t have ordered Major General Conway to halt the offensive halfway through. [/b][/quote]
    You mean "If Bush hadn&#39;t been cowed by Democratic party subversion and obfuscation, he wouldn&#39;t have ordered Major General Conway to halt the offensive halfway through."

Speaking of civilian casualties, now that the election is over, Bit can go back to beating that drum 24/7.

[i]WRONG AGAIN, HONEY, WRONG AGAIN HONEY&#33;&#33;&#33; NOW THROW THIS CRAP IN THE FOOKIN&#39; TOILET AND GET ME SOME FOOKIN&#39; ORANGE JUICE&#33;&#33;&#33;[/i]

[quote][b]You mean "If Bush hadn&#39;t been cowed by Democratic party subversion and obfuscation, he wouldn&#39;t have ordered Major General Conway to halt the offensive halfway through."[/b][/quote]

Yeah, that&#39;s what I meant. Sorry. Sheeeit.

You got a balloon on you pal?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by gobbles[/i]@Nov 8 2004, 08:04 AM
    [b] [quote][b]You mean "If Bush hadn&#39;t been cowed by Democratic party subversion and obfuscation, he wouldn&#39;t have ordered Major General Conway to halt the offensive halfway through."[/b][/quote]

Yeah, that&#39;s what I meant. Sorry. Sheeeit.

You got a balloon on you pal? [/b][/quote]
    Golden brown finer temptress
    Through the ages she&#39;s heading west
    From far away
    Stays for a day
    Never a frown with golden brown

All League
    Is it just me or are these two just really strange especially when arguing with each other?

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 09:46 AM
    [b] Is it just me or are these two just really strange especially when arguing with each other? [/b][/quote]
    I dont know if strange is the word :lol:

Hall Of Fame
    Seriously, can&#39;t you two just get over it and admit that you&#39;re in love with each other?&#33;?&#33;? ;) ;) ;)

Note: the emoticons signal that I wrote that in jest....

Hall Of Fame
    [quote][i]Originally posted by Section109Row15[/i]@Nov 9 2004, 10:46 AM
    [b] Is it just me or are these two just really strange especially when arguing with each other? [/b][/quote]
    I don&#39;t expect you to understand our anectdotes. You were born in the 80&#39;s and you have a very low IQ. But if you want to laugh your ass off, I suggest you purchase this, and anything else by National Lampoon circa 1970&#39;s:

[url=http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=306&item=4049442268&rd=1]http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...4049442268&rd=1[/url]